Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    HappyDiggers AMP 1.3.2 is now available on the FTB launcher. And for the first time you can now also download the server version from the FTB launcher. Enjoy!

HappyDiggers AMP has been updated to 1.4.1 and is available on the FTB launcher using code HappyDiggersAMP

This version adds two new mods that improve visuals. The first one is Better Grass and Leaves which does what the name suggests, it makes the grass and leaves look pretty And the second one is Better Signs which makes signs easier to read and easier to write/edit.

Here are a few screenshots showing the Better Leaves and Grass mod and the awesome world gen:
    Spoiler!

We've also added Advanced Machines to help out with the expensive GregTech stuff. And we changed GregTech's config so you can get the regular IC2 machines from the more expensive GregTech variants which can be convenient in some cases.

Here's the full changelog:
    Spoiler!

What about Wild caves 3 for better cave look? there is also AE rv13 which can be added.

Thanks for the suggestion. We've looked at Wild Caves in the past but decided not to use it. I'll check it out again, maybe things have changed since then.

HappyDiggers AMP is usually updated weekly. Unfortunately there weren't that many mod updates available the past week so I decided it wasn't worth the effort updating the pack this week. Not only is it quit a lot of work for me, but also for the FTB guys. So I'd rather only update things when it's worth the time needed to do so.

The new Applied Energistics will be tested and probably added in next week's update along with a few other updates. Untill we can move on to Minecraft 1.6 I suspect the updates will slowly quiet down as most of the mods have already been updated for 1.6. You can see the progress of the mods being updated to 1.6 in this spreadsheet.

Industrial Craft 2 has an experimental build for 1.6. But unfortunately it looks like Thermal Expension is done. The mod author said he's got other things that require his time so no more updates for a while. Also Minefactory Reloaded seems to have gone MIA. That leaves a couple of smaller mods that we could possibly decide to leave out of the pack until they update.

Also one other things that needs to update is the FTB launcher. Currently it doesn't support Minecraft 1.6 as far as I know.

When I try to play the map, it says Not responding in the corner
    Gotem team

What does your console say? Could you post the contents of the ForgeModLoader-client-0.log to http://paste2.org and give the link here?

Well, I downloaded the loader before I had forge, but really, what it did say is when I chose the map, a white window came up and in the corner it said not responding
    Gotem team

Name:  Capture respond.PNG
Views: 264
Size:  2.5 KBThats what it says and the rest of the page is white
    Gotem team

I know what you mean. Now try to figure out what I meant with my previous post

When you launch FTB, it comes up with an extra console window by default. This displays the contents of the ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file which is located in your FTB directory \ <mod pack> \ Minecraft

Just saying it's not responding is the same as saying: it doesn't work.

We can't help you with just that, we need more information so we can figure out what's going wrong.

HappyDiggers AMP has been updated to version 1.5.1. This release brings a ton of bug fixes and two new mods: Extra Utilities and Ender IO.

Extra Utilities basically adds a couple of handy things. It's kinda like a collection of little useful mini-mods.
    Ender IO can be seen as a Thermal Expansion-light. It adds a really awesomely cool new set of pipes. Think of it as having Energy Conduits, Liquiducts and Rednet Cable all running inside the same block! It also adds a really cool feature with which you can remote control your machines. It's like having a camera placed near your machines and you can look through it AND access your machines/inventories. Really cool stuff

The previous release was 1.4.1 so there are quite a few changes. Here's the complete changelog:
    Spoiler!