Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    Sorry if my calcs are wrong, please double-check
    Engineer Approved

@Commiellama2
    I plan on doing the following:
    • migrate player.dat files from the Regular TFC server to the Freebie AND the new Regular server.
    • migrate player.dat files from the Hardcore TFC server to the new Hardcore server.

I'm willing to transport player.dat files from the Hardcore server to the new Regular server on a per request basis. Please use this thread to make your requests:
    http://happydiggers.net/showthread.p...4223#post14223

@Heptagon
    Thanks!

I believe the ark from the existing regular world will be copied to both worlds afaik.

Yup

Regular Ark goes to Freebie AND Regular.
    Hardcore Ark goes to Hardcore.

V.I.P.
    Do we have any estimated dates for moves yet? A 'be packed by" dates?

No we don't.

I hope to get the new servers up and running this week, with the exception of the TechnodeFirmacraft one which is talking an insane amount of time to pre-generate. Once the servers are up we need to get the spawn sites in order and do all the other stuff we want to do before we open to the public. I'll start a build thread with task list soon so we can keep track of stuff and people can claim sub-tasks.

Like I've said before, I'm estimating the whole thing would take at least 2 months time. We're now into the third week. But that's just an estimate. I can't really predict how fast things will go, what goes wrong, how soon we think everything is ready enough, etc, since it's all done in people's free time.

Once we get a better idea of where we stand I'll post a release date and let people know they should be packed by then or else they will loose their stuff. This will be done at least 1 week in advance. It'll be posted on the front page and put into the server announcements. It'll be hard to miss if you check in with us at least once a week

Will the hc server be similar to the existing one in that there will only be a spawn building and nothing else added?

Yes. The idea behind the hardcore server is that everything, except spawn, will be community build.

Only the regular servers will be outfitted with roads and server outposts.

I thought as much, but always worth checking, thanks!