PDA

View Full Version : PLease ban this person.

cproo12
1st June 2013, 00:47
His in game name is electarsc
He was threatening to hack me, calling me bad names etc.

demman8
1st June 2013, 01:01
What server was he/she on?

InsaneJ
1st June 2013, 02:47
That's the Snapshot server.

electarsc has been banned.

Echo_13
1st June 2013, 05:05
Why was I banned I was sticking up for my friend That was only half the conversation you were just as bad calling us bad names so if anyone should get banned it is you you stated calling us names when I asked you for your cords and the you freaked out so you started
it and should get banned.I have been playing on the server for over a month now and you are the meanest person I have meat yet I really think That I should get unbanned I said on thing in the hole convestion so it wasnt me and if its wourth any thing to you I'm trully sorry

Echo_13
1st June 2013, 05:30
Electarsc didn't threaten to hack you when I looked at it ?

InsaneJ
1st June 2013, 12:13
The Minecraft account electarsc was banned allong with the IP 99.251.144.189 he/she used to log in. Regardless of who started it (I really don't care) players are never justified in talking like that on our servers. If you have a problem with a certain player, do what cproo12 did and report it on the forums. We'll deal with it.

Now from the server log files I see that you, echo_13, were using the same IP as electarsc. So that means you two either know each other, or are one and the same person. There is no way for us to know if it's you playing, or electarsc. So that's a bummer. The IP ban stays and you can't play on our servers anymore because electarsc talks like a raging 12 year old. We don't want players like that on our servers.

If you have a problem with this then I suggest blaming the person who can't behave himself on a public server.

Echo_13
1st June 2013, 19:49
elctracasc is my friend that came over and was using my computer so if you could unban me as I said before I love this server its the only server that is a good snpshot server so im sorry about my friend he was acting inmuture and childish so im sorry :( (we are not the same person because we were playing at the same time)

InsaneJ
2nd June 2013, 12:19
I have lifted the IP ban.

Be nice, we'll be watching.

Echo_13
3rd June 2013, 01:36
Thank you so much I will make sure that I will act better thank you soooooo much :)