PDA

View Full Version : Pathway to grief

avafede2000
4th June 2013, 19:27
Hey DOM/InsaneJ Mennolucas griefed my pathway! I dont get why everybody griefs me... Thats only the beginning of the path! Theres more griefing down the pathway! Hope you can "ban" him or warn him! 339

InsaneJ
4th June 2013, 22:01
Please don't use the SmallWorld whitelist thread to post your problems in. I really don't like it when you do that. I moved your post into this new thread instead.

Anyway, mennolucas has been banned.

avafede2000
28th June 2013, 14:31
Hey! I was just going around exploring and i saw the arena! (i forgot the name :P) So i did /co i and theres was no block data! Sooo yeah! Here ya go 358

kl1172
1st July 2013, 11:05
Hey! I was just going around exploring and i saw the arena! (i forgot the name :P) So i did /co i and theres was no block data! Sooo yeah! Here ya go 358

It's like that for months, but I didn't know the inspect command when I first saw it. It's a real pitty, players just tearing down such nice builds.

talon6758
2nd July 2013, 06:14
Yes, it is a pitty when people do that. Good thing that didn't happen to this arena. I checked it a long time ago, (it happens to be near my house) and i found out it was fire that messed it up. Whether it was a player or lightning who lit it, we will never know. I would repair itm but theres redstone and im not sure how nexy put it originally