PDA

View Full Version : Whitelist admissions are closed

InsaneJ
30th March 2012, 11:09
The list of new players on the whitelist has grown very rapidly. This presents is with a situation where there are a large number of new players that we don't really know yet. The vanilla server is run on the principle that the people on it are trustworthy unless proven otherwise. But it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of everybody.

That is why we are currently no longer accepting new whitelist requests. Instead we ask that you play on the Towny server. All the people that have requested to be whitelisted up until this point have been granted admission.

People playing on the Towny server can earn the privilege of playing on the Vanilla server with DOM and the rest of us. We have installed mods on the Towny server that enables us to track how people are playing. If you meet certain criteria, you will be invited to join the Vanilla server.

Please do not ask to be whitelisted. This will move you to the back of the qeueu.

Slashmate101
30th March 2012, 12:29
You didn't accept me when I asked

InsaneJ
30th March 2012, 13:19
Didn't notice that, you posted in someone else's topic. You applied for the whitelist yesterday, so you've been added. Enjoy your stay :)

Slashmate101
30th March 2012, 18:44
Sorry to bother you again, InsaneJ, but I can't get on to the site for happy diggers. Am I meant to do something?

InsaneJ
30th March 2012, 19:03
The address for the vanilla server is: mc.happydiggers.net You don't have to visit a website, just go there with minecraft: main menu -> Multiplayer -> Add server -> Servername: Happy Diggers, Server address: mc.happydiggers.net

If you need more help than that, don't post in this thread but start a topic in: General Chat and Rules (http://blacksteel.beastnode.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2).