PDA

View Full Version : HappyDiggersAMP server files

Muphet
1st August 2013, 20:06
Hi.

I wonder if there is package with files for server HDAMP and if possible will it be added to the FTB launcher? We have played with friends a lot ftb unleashed recently but I wanted to play some hardcore FTB on HDAMP modpack and maybe make a series about it. Is it possible to download server files somewhere or we have to make it on our own?

Martin.

ethe334
1st August 2013, 23:27
You can get the AMP pack on the FTB launcher. By adding the code HappyDiggersAMP in.

You will most likely have to set the server files up yourselves.

Muphet
2nd August 2013, 01:08
"You can get the AMP pack on the FTB launcher. By adding the code HappyDiggersAMP in."
I didn't said I want to download modpack bro :>

huh, will try but it's damn boring :D

RJS1997
2nd August 2013, 05:02
Speaking of AMP neither Ryan or Lige can connect, Lige says it comes up with ticking entity on the crash screen. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

Muphet
2nd August 2013, 16:52
I had this on my first launch. I deleted all the files and passed on it for like two days. Then I tried one more time and it launched with no reason :D

//i'll update first post if I get server files working. IF I get it :D

Sverf
2nd August 2013, 20:08
I'll check with InsaneJ who made the pack about the server files, but he's in the middle of moving house. Not sure if he has internet yet.

Ticking entity happens quite regularly on logging in, usually the 2nd time it works, or occasionally 3rd for me.
Unless you have something with ColdChicken in it, then you will need a teleport to get on again, but maybe these entities are disabled atm, not sure.

RJS1997
3rd August 2013, 01:07
ok ty guys, they have tried connecting at least 10 times and just keep getting that error.

Sverf
3rd August 2013, 20:44
Ill hang around on the server tnite for a while, they can poke me on dynmap for a teleport just before they log in.

Ryanyo007
4th August 2013, 11:27
can you just delete my player.dat file please, see if that works. thank you =)

Sverf
4th August 2013, 13:02
Done. And some extra chars to satisfy the minimal limit of 10 characters in a quick reply :o

InsaneJ
5th August 2013, 15:08
I'll check with InsaneJ who made the pack about the server files, but he's in the middle of moving house. Not sure if he has internet yet.

I plan on adding the server version of the AMP pack to the launcher. However as you may have noticed there is currently a bug that sometimes prevents players from joining. I'd like to get that one sorted out before we release a server that gives everybody headaches.

InsaneJ
8th August 2013, 13:54
ok ty guys, they have tried connecting at least 10 times and just keep getting that error.
The latest version of Dart Craft has a possible bug fix for this problem. Unfortunately it's not working. I've re-submitted the problem. Hopefully the mod author will be able to fix it. Otherwise we'll have to seriously consider replacing Dart Craft with something else :/

InsaneJ
3rd October 2013, 21:35
I plan on adding the server version of the AMP pack to the launcher. However as you may have noticed there is currently a bug that sometimes prevents players from joining. I'd like to get that one sorted out before we release a server that gives everybody headaches.
In case anyone has missed it. The HappyDiggers AMP server is also available on the FTB launcher now.

DOM
3rd October 2013, 22:37
Awesome! Nice work J