PDA

View Full Version : 2 things

CamMack44
14th September 2013, 23:41
1. How come the small world server is offline? I was gonna go on it earlier but couldn't.
2. Why not use LWC instead of Lockette, it's much easier to use and just generally better in my opinion, instead of having to put loads of signs on everything, your blocks just lock when you place em, also you can easily add new blocks for the FTB server

InsaneJ
15th September 2013, 03:43
1. How come the small world server is offline? I was gonna go on it earlier but couldn't.
It's not offline. It wasn't offline. Problem must be on your end.

2. Why not use LWC instead of Lockette, it's much easier to use and just generally better in my opinion, instead of having to put loads of signs on everything, your blocks just lock when you place em,
Thanks for the suggestion.
Did you think about how we would assign all current doors and chests to their respective owners if we change plugins for it? Unlocking everything and asking people to re-lock their stuff is a really bad idea. Can LWC(what does that stand for anyway?) be used as a drop-in replacement for Lockette?

also you can easily add new blocks for the FTB server
What? Sense not making you!

CamMack44
15th September 2013, 10:20
I mean, with LWC you can put the block ids from mods in it's config, so they are automagically locked when you place em. Although you might be able to do that with Lockette. Also, I didn't think of all the already locked things. Probably should 'ave :P