PDA

View Full Version : Snapshot server not reachable (?)

cliffs
15th October 2013, 19:57
I'm not sure if the snapshot server actually isn't reachable or not, but it seems no matter what I do I can't log in. The server list shows that it's up, that my connection to it is good, and that the same 3 people are always online. However when i try to connect i just get a timeout error after about 30 seconds. It's been like this for days. I've tried doing a direct connection, which gave me the same error, and aside from one time every refresh i've done has just given me the same result. the one exception told me i was using the wrong version of MC.

InsaneJ
15th October 2013, 23:53
Thanks for reporting this.

It seems there was a problem with Netty causing the server to hang. I've reverted the snapshot server back to 13w39b for now. Let's hope this week's snapshot will be more stable :)

Blueman_001
23rd March 2014, 23:51
Hello, it is me blueman_001.
I am in able to connect to any of the servers for some reason... Are they down at the moment? Please help...

InsaneJ
24th March 2014, 00:57
Please define 'any'.

You are posting in a thread about the Snapshot server which I just checked and it's currently up. Also I'm playing on the FTB server, so that makes two, and according to Dynmap the TFC server is also being played on.

Blueman_001
24th March 2014, 14:54
By "any" i literally mean any of the servers... It just is pinging the server then it says no connection.