PDA

View Full Version : New Theme Idea!

boya0910
21st February 2014, 22:39
Hey guys, so this was mentioned over the holidays that we could be getting a new theme, personally I think it will be a great idea, so here´s what I had in mind :

We could all make a background that looks really cool and have a vote which one is the best and should be our new background ( if J wants to of course :3 ).

Also J, what is the size of the background?

ethe334
22nd February 2014, 00:13
Awh. I like our forum colours/theme

boya0910
22nd February 2014, 08:20
Ok thats fine! It's just an idea! :P

InsaneJ
22nd February 2014, 13:10
I think it's a good idea :)

However there are some hurdles in the way of changing the theme. It's not just a matter of changing the background image and done. There are many style elements that have part of the background in them. For example to make the rounded corners at the top of the page and have the illusion of the semi transparent menu.

Making a vBulletin theme is rather involved. What you can do is look for themes someone else made and perhaps I can (buy and) use them. But most themes I've seen so far are either too dark/edgy, or don't resemble anything like this.

If we change theme, I want it to be light like this one and to slightly resemble Minecraft.

How's that for a challenge? Good luck!

boya0910
22nd February 2014, 16:53
Ok here is another idea!

Soo happy gamers next failed!

(No one has to do this if they don´t want to!) Make a yotube account or if your already have one rename it (if you want to) and call it HappyDiggers ... In the 3 dots put your IGN. So this is like we have our own happy diggers channel, upload if you want to, nobody has to! And aswell I made a picture, put your IGN in the space in the black circle!

talon6758
23rd February 2014, 20:52
So basically like the yogscast. We would have happy diggers boya, happy diggers talon. Just like yogscast simon or yogscast lewis

boya0910
24th February 2014, 14:58
Yeah pretty much, aswell like optic and faze