PDA

View Full Version : Someone in my house?

Slashmate101
5th April 2012, 13:38
Hi,
Today, I logged in to the vanilla server to finish off my extension in my house. When I finished it, I went downstairs and saw that someone had placed a melon farm nearby. I checked my chests and everything was there so they didn't grief me, they just helped me out. I do not want whoever did it to be banned, I would just like to know who did it. The only people who know where my house is are DOM and xCreepyCreeper but I do not know whether anyone else knows as well. Just tell me who you are to let me thank you

Slashmate101
5th April 2012, 15:20
Hi,
Today, I logged in to the vanilla server to finish off my extension in my house. When I finished it, I went downstairs and saw that someone had placed a melon farm nearby. I checked my chests and everything was there so they didn't grief me, they just helped me out. I do not want whoever did it to be banned, I would just like to know who did it. The only people who know where my house is are DOM and xCreepyCreeper but I do not know whether anyone else knows as well. Just tell me who you are to let me thank you

Turned out to be Pernix - Thank you!