PDA

View Full Version : Banned Glitch?

rockincolton
6th April 2012, 00:22
It says that I have been Temporarily banned for 1 day. It has been like this for 5+ days..... Can I have some help here? -rockincolton

Slashmate101
6th April 2012, 00:34
Try to pm a moderator or DOM or someone who can help you out.

flyinginstyle
6th April 2012, 12:12
You have been banned completely colton. You've caused multiple problems on the server and to top it off you griefed so are no longer welcome on the server. This has been discussed by the moderators and it is the agreement we reached.

rockincolton
6th April 2012, 13:28
You have been banned completely colton. You've caused multiple problems on the server and to top it off you griefed so are no longer welcome on the server. This has been discussed by the moderators and it is the agreement we reached.

Ok, thanks for the response. I was hoping it was just a bug and am sorry about the trouble I caused -rockincolton

demman8
7th April 2012, 04:04

Ok, thanks for the response. I was hoping it was just a bug and am sorry about the trouble I caused -rockincolton

That sucks. You had been a good part of the community. Fair well I guess.