PDA

View Full Version : SmallWorld whitelist application

InsaneJ
28th April 2014, 19:17
Small World Info and Whitelist Application

Small World

Introducing the newest addition to the Happy Diggers servers, "Small World" a white-listed, vanilla-like server with a bounded building region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Not7GN9Oo8

This is a pre-generated map that is an ellipsoid of 600 by 1000 blocks in radius with plugins:

Lockette
Dynmap
Essentials
Minebans
Prism
NoCheatPlus

To apply for the white-list, we would like you to do two things.

Subscribe (and stay subscribed) to this YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/HappyDiggers
Register on this forum and complete the form below, so that the community can better know who you are. :)

YouTube name you subscribed with(post a screenshot to speed up process):
Minecraft name:
Why would you like to play on our server?
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community?

Dynmap: http://mc.happydiggers.net/

IP: mc.happydiggers.net

Redcog129
28th April 2014, 23:05
Is this server creative or survival?

InsaneJ
28th April 2014, 23:12
SmallWorld is survival.

However on the server, where SmallWorld is a part of, there is also 1 creative world and several other survival worlds.

SmallWorld is the world we look at players to consider for our V.I.P. members. So if you would like to get noticed in a positive way, that's a good place to start :)

sx399
14th July 2014, 21:49
Youtube Name: dima polidva
Minecraft Name: sx399
I love gregtech and I have been looking for a good dedicated server to play on and this server looks good to me! I LOVE to build and use technology and I am very nice player, meaning that I respect staff and players. Iam looking forward to be whitelisted on ftb big server, but I guess I have to start from small server first to prove that I deserve to play on another server...Thank you for your time :)
Last Question: Hell YEAH I WILL!!!!!!!!!!

InsaneJ
15th July 2014, 00:58
What kind of server do you think you're applying to? The new Minecraft server is currently being tested. It contains the new Small World map which is a close-to-vanilla experience. No GregTech or other tech mods can be found there :)

sx399
15th July 2014, 13:26
Well, that does suck....but I guess I have to play in there first to get on a server I want to get on which is ftn happy diggers...How long is going to be closed for? How long do I have to play there to gain trust or "VIP membership"? I really think your community is good and I would love to join you as soon as possible...

ethe334
15th July 2014, 20:17
There is no set time, when you will get V.I.P. One of the staff/VIPs will have to say 'I would like blah blah blah on this server' and, everyone will have to agree.

InsaneJ
15th July 2014, 20:39
I think what ethe is trying to say is that we usually vote once a month to add a new member to the V.I.P. group :)

Those new members are usually chosen from players that frequent our public servers. Currently that's mainly the TFC server.

sx399
15th July 2014, 23:16
Alright, fair enough :) Do you have an idea when the server will be running again?

boya0910
16th July 2014, 13:05
In the coming months and hopefully before 2015! :P

sx399
16th July 2014, 18:41
Seems like a long time :( any other server I could use?

porrohman
16th July 2014, 20:15
YouTube name you subscribed with: cretinbob
Minecraft name: porrohman
Why would you like to play on our server? looking for a quiet place without drama.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? I build mostly public works type stuff, bridges, road etc. I've also been around for awhile and can be pretty helpful for the noobs.

kl1172
17th July 2014, 10:58
Hopefully you're still alive when the new server opens up to the public. :p :D All kidding aside, you sound like a real asset to this map.

Jiro_89
24th July 2014, 22:04
YouTube name you subscribed with: Christopher George
Minecraft name: Jiro_89
Why would you like to play on our server? I like the idea of having a close nit community with fantastic builds.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Definitely, I enjoy large build projects that involve the community. Making structures and functional recreation areas for the community is what I enjoy most in the Minecraft scheme of the game.

If it would help I can also put together a resume of the many different builds I've made in Vanilla and more recently in Terrafirmacraft.

InsaneJ
25th July 2014, 02:00
We're getting closer to releasing the server. You guys will be whitelisted once it's released. Just bear with us a bit longer :)

kuyo
25th July 2014, 03:50
youtube name: kuyo blackstone
name: kuyo_chan
i like the idea of having a limited space and resorses and finding new and innovated ways to build great structures with friends and new people
yes certainly with the help of team speak i think the community can get a better harmony and in turn have more fun with them

Warwolf3000
10th August 2014, 10:17
YouTube name you subscribed with: warwolf3000

Minecraft name: warwolf3000

Why would you like to play on our server? I love vanilla, I LOVE your TFC... and I'm friends with Jiro_89

Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Yes

KittenPuncher
17th August 2014, 08:42
YouTube name you subscribed with: Anthony Sandberg, I think. The new layout and everything of youtube confuses me to no end.
Minecraft name: KittenPuncher1
Well, it's been a long time since I've done anything vanilla, and I suppose that since I'm familiar with HappyDiggers and its staff, this is as good a place as any. I find that the people you play with are the most important part of minecraft, and happy diggers is easily the best community there is. It's been a long while since I've last been on, but I came back on the TFC server today, and saw that the general fun loving attitude of the playerbase is still going on.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community?Well, I can't make any promises. No human can truly say the future one way or another, but I'll do my best to keep the server fun, and hopefully make it even more fun, for everybody involved.

LegendOfAir
18th August 2014, 01:23
YouTube name you subscribed with: Legendair968
Minecraft name: Legendair986
Why would you like to play on our server? Because a vanilla server is a classic form of Minecraft and is always great to play again as well as getting to play it with a good group of people.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? I can try xD

TurkoTin
21st August 2014, 13:30
Minecraft name: TurkoTin
Why would you like to play on our server? Cause im preety long time from now with this comunity on TFC sevrer and i enjoy it there so i bet i will enjoy it here.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Ofcourse ;) Thats what i am trying to acomplish on every server... but there are allways too much rude people who ruin the gameplay.

Oh and, sry for me being a "noob" but subscribe to what? You guys have a YouTube chanel?

InsaneJ
21st August 2014, 13:55
Why would you like to play on our server? Cause im preety long time from now with this comunity on TFC sevrer and i enjoy it there so i bet i will enjoy it here.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Ofcourse ;) Thats what i am trying to acomplish on every server... but there are allways too much rude people who ruin the gameplay.

Oh and, sry for me being a "noob" but subscribe to what? You guys have a YouTube chanel?

Someone didn't read the opening post of this thread or looked at the top-right of any page on our website ;)

TurkoTin
21st August 2014, 14:06
Someone didn't read the opening post of this thread or looked at the top-right of any page on our website ;)

Woopsie :) Im going to subscribe as Tin Turkovic.

TurkoTin
21st August 2014, 16:10
Can i get accepted? Please? :rolleyes: I really want to start to play

DOM
21st August 2014, 17:08
Can i get accepted? Please? :rolleyes: I really want to start to play

This server is not yet released. You will be able to play on the mc.happydiggers.net server once we have opened it to the public. A release announcement will be posted on the main page as well as on my twitter/YouTube pages.

GopherAtl
27th August 2014, 17:17
Been playing on the TFC server for almost a month now, been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 (which seems like more than 2 years ago when I think about it). Played about every variety of modded minecraft there is, though vanilla remains one of my favorites.

YouTube name you subscribed with: Same as forum.
Minecraft name: Same as forum.
Why would you like to play on our server? 'cause good communities are hard to find, and this one seems good.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Nah... oh, wait. I mean yes, of course I will!

Some screenshots of various past projects in ssp and on other servers:

A completely useless underwater dome I built on a vanilla/bukkit factions pvp server just to see if I could... much drowning was involved. Terraformed the ocean floor around it so the peak of the dome could be under 20m of water.http://geomys.com/pictures/dome_above.png
http://geomys.com/pictures/dome4.png
My ssp ag skies world, which is a megalithic work in progress
(this is an older screenshot, I've made substantial progress in covering the mob farm with a synthetic mountain since, tho I've not worked in this world in a few months now)
http://geomys.com/pictures/agskies_4.jpg
(:edit: I did, in fact, switch to creative mode to fly up and take this picture, but that is the only thing I've done in creative mode, rest is legit, I swear XD)

Anyway, hopefully new server will be up before too much longer, in the mean time I'll be on the tfc server.

InsaneJ
6th September 2014, 12:44
The first batch of players has been added to the SmallWorld whitelist :)

Please check your names below. There were quite a few problems with YouTube subscriptions. If you don't subscribe to the HappyDiggers channel you will not be whitelisted.

Youtube Name: dima polidva
Minecraft Name: sx399
Couldn't find the YouTube subscription.

YouTube name you subscribed with: cretinbob
Minecraft name: porrohman
Not a premium user...

YouTube name: kuyo blackstone
name: kuyo_chan
Added to SmallWorld whitelist.

YouTube name you subscribed with: warwolf3000
Minecraft name: warwolf3000

YouTube name you subscribed with: Anthony Sandberg
Minecraft name: KittenPuncher1
Couldn't find YouTube subscription

YouTube name you subscribed with: Legendair968
Minecraft name: Legendair986

YouTube name you subscribed with: none specified.

YouTube name you subscribed with: GopherAtl
Minecraft name: GopherAtl

To all the players whose YouTube subscription I couldn't fine. Please check to be sure you subscribed to this channel: https://www.youtube.com/HappyDiggers and try again.

LegendOfAir
6th September 2014, 17:20
Apparently my settings had all my subscriptions set to private, so I was subscribed to people but they couldn't see it xD

InsaneJ
6th September 2014, 18:33
I see your subscription now. However when looking up your Minecraft UUID I get the message that you don't have a premium account. You won't be able to join our server without one I'm afraid :B

LegendOfAir
6th September 2014, 18:37
I have two accounts, you must of saw the non premium one, my other account is premium Legendair986

InsaneJ
6th September 2014, 18:56
That works. You've been added to the SmallWorld whitelist :)

sx399
7th September 2014, 22:55
dude, I did subscribe to your chanhttp://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=922&stc=1nel

strutman12345
7th September 2014, 23:06
YouTube name you subscribed with: strutman12345
Minecraft name: strutman12345
Why would you like to play on our server? I love modded minecraft servers, and my friend sx399 recommended this one to me. I'm an excellent creative builder with a lot of mod experience.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? YEA!

Black_Ware
7th September 2014, 23:57
YouTube name you subscribed with: Black Ware
Minecraft name: Black_Ware
Why would you like to play on our server? Because I search a good server to play with a friend, and I think Happy Diggers is a big and funny community.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Of course ! :D

InsaneJ
8th September 2014, 10:30
dude, I did subscribe to your channel
The reason I couldn't find your subscription is because I did not receive a notification e-mail with your handle in it. Going through all the pages of subscribers on YouTube manually did show your subscription however. I guess YouTube/Gmail messed up somewhere. Sorry for the touble :B
You have been added to the SmallWorld whitelist, enjoy :)

YouTube name you subscribed with: strutman12345
Minecraft name: strutman12345
Why would you like to play on our server? I love modded minecraft servers, and my friend sx399 recommended this one to me. I'm an excellent creative builder with a lot of mod experience.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? YEA!
Added to the SmallWorld whitelist.

YouTube name you subscribed with: Black Ware
Minecraft name: Black_Ware
Why would you like to play on our server? Because I search a good server to play with a friend, and I think Happy Diggers is a big and funny community.
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Of course ! :D

I'm sorry, I couldn't find your subscription in my e-mail or on YouTube. Perhaps it's because YouTube will only show the subscribers to me that share their subscriptions publicly. Could post a screenshot like sx399 did?
Also please keep in mind that we are only a small community. We have always said that. Just so there are no surprises for you later down the road :)

havgood35
8th September 2014, 17:46
YouTube name you subscribed with: havgood35 (Willow Havgood)

Minecraft name: havgood35

I am exclusively a player of heavily modded Minecraft, mainly FTB and a bit of vanilla will be a real challenge for me.

As much as I can, off course.

To mention, a friend and I have already made a 2 plots build in creative world.

Black_Ware
8th September 2014, 19:58
Hello, just the screenshots about subscription.
http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=926&stc=1http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=927&stc=1

ethe334
8th September 2014, 20:04
Hello, just the screenshots about subscription.

Ive added you to the small world whitelist.

EDIT: I lie. I can't add you without you being online, plus im not at my own computer to add you.

InsaneJ
9th September 2014, 10:40
Black_Ware and havgood35 have been added to the whitelist. Enjoy :)

havgood35
9th September 2014, 20:45
Black_Ware and havgood35 have been added to the whitelist. Enjoy :)

Thank you :)

Black_Ware
9th September 2014, 22:16
thanks guys ! :D

KittenPuncher
10th September 2014, 16:29
Yep, I also had my youtube subscriptions set to private. Should be able to see it now.

InsaneJ
10th September 2014, 19:16
You've been added to the whitelist :)

Chti_Chicon
10th September 2014, 19:35
YouTube name you subscribed with: Chti_Chicon

Minecraft name: Chti_chicon

Because a server creating by Insanej cannot be other than good, lol (i'm fan to InsaneJ's video).
and also because I'm looking for a good server to play with friends, and I know that Happy Diggers is a really fun community.

of course, no problem.

InsaneJ
10th September 2014, 19:47
You've been added to the whitelist. Enjoy :)

Chti_Chicon
10th September 2014, 19:50
thanks ;)

SkyWeapons
10th September 2014, 21:12
Minecraft name: SkyWeapons

Youtube name you subscribed with : TheSkyWeapons

Why would you like to play on our server ?
It's been a while i play on modded minecraft and i would like to return to the root and Happy Diggers looks like a fun community !

Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community ?
Sure ! ;)

InsaneJ
11th September 2014, 09:43
I can't find your YouTube subscription. Not in my e-mail notifications and not on YouTube. Please post a screenshot showing you have subscribed.

SkyWeapons
11th September 2014, 18:34
http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=957&stc=1

InsaneJ
12th September 2014, 22:41
You've been added to the whitelist. Enjoy :)

SkyWeapons
12th September 2014, 22:42
Thanks !

Matking623
18th September 2014, 05:23
Minecraft name: matking623

Youtube name you subscribed with : I think my youtbe name is Mathieu Dion (very original sorry) and I linked an image to be sure ;)

Why would you like to play on our server ?
I have been playing vanilla minecraft for the last 2 years on the same server, and I would like to start a new game, meet other people, and play with my friends (havgood35, Skyweapons, Black_ware, Chti_chticon) all at the same time, and happydiggers seems the perfect place to do so ! :)

Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community ?
I'll do my best to help the community to grow ;)

Pernix_8D
20th September 2014, 14:45
matking623 has been added to the whitelist

bobbinkin
26th September 2014, 19:19
Why hello, administrative peoples. I, a fourteen year-old male, has had the pleasure of playing on your server. My youtube name is bobbinkin. Originality is my game, as you can see. I would like to play on this server for many reasons. The first of which is sad, and heart breaking. It has warmed the hearts of the greedy and cruel, and crushed those without the security of hatred. It goes like this: I had a server. It was amazing. My server ran out of money. So now I am looking for a good server. In my quest, filled with endless Mineplex "BaconBrawl" games, I somehow discovered Happy Diggers, which sounded as amazing as its name. So I joined. Now, as I become more familiar with the community, I wish to join more worlds. That's why I am trying to get into this world. I would defiantly make the community more, err... interesting, as you can see from this message. I love having a great time, and am excited to join this world.
Thanks,
bobbinkin

InsaneJ
26th September 2014, 22:54
You've been added to the whitelist, enjoy :)

Matking623
28th September 2014, 02:18
Hi guys,

I can't join the small world, i apparrently dont have the permission to join it.

Jiro_89
28th September 2014, 02:32
Hi guys,

I can't join the small world, i apparrently dont have the permission to join it.

EDIT: Ah I see, Pernix got your question down below ;)

Pernix_8D
28th September 2014, 05:26
Sorry, I should've said something. You have to be online for me (or another admin) to add you to the SW group. I'll keep an eye out for you on the map.

InsaneJ
28th September 2014, 10:54
Actually... we can add players without them being online. Admins, please read the first post in the spigot plugins thread in behind the scenes for instructions on how to do this :)

Pernix_8D
28th September 2014, 11:13
Now matking623 has been added. :P

Ghollosi01
29th September 2014, 23:50
hey, i've been playing happy diggers for awhile now and it is the best server ever! can i please be whitelisted on the small world?

sincerely,
Ghollosi01

ethe334
29th September 2014, 23:55
Apply with the template provided. :)

Lijntjuh
30th September 2014, 15:02
YouTube name you subscribed with: Merlijn Strengers
Minecraft name: Lijntjuh
Why would you like to play on our server? I enjoy playing Vanilla(-like) Minecraft on a server with a great community!
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Obviously! :)

Ghollosi01
2nd October 2014, 01:26
Hello, my name is ghollosi01, and my youtube it DNoncorformist. I am fourteen years old, and have been playing minecraft for about 5 years. I will help the community grow, and think that it is an amazing community. like I said, i have been playing minecraft for 5 years now, and I have never been on such a fun server before. something about the combination between jetpacks, plots, and towns is just simply amazing.

Sincerely, Ghollosi01
p.s. sorry about my first post, i had not idea that there was a specific set of questions.

InsaneJ
3rd October 2014, 14:42
Sorry for the late response :B

Could someone please add Lijntjuh to the SW whitelist? Lijntjuh has been added to the whitelist. :)

Ghollosi01, I couldn't find your YouTube subscription. Could you please post a screenshot to show you subscribed?

MonsieurNezlong
12th October 2014, 01:51
http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1269&stc=1

Hello,

My name in game is Mr_N3L0NG (I know, what a shi**y name). I'm 22, french, and my English is really bad, so please, bear with me.

I'll like to play on this server, cause some of my friends are already playing on it (havgood35, skyweapon, chtichicon, matking), and would like to redo some of vanilla minecraft (I've not play vanilla since, something like 2 years), on survival, cause I play a lot on a creative server.

I'll help you make this server a fun place for the community ... but maybe in french ...

http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1267&stc=1

MonsieurNezlong
17th October 2014, 16:53
UP! :o

InsaneJ
17th October 2014, 19:39
Sorry! Sorry :B

I had meant to add you to the whitelist days ago. You've been added. Have fun :)

dracoh12
10th January 2015, 00:58
YouTube Name: Drake Yuskusi
Minecraft name:dracoh12
Why I would like to play on the server: I have played the main server and the snapshot server for a long time, and I really have enjoyed them both and soon found out about the small world server and thought how fun it sounded.
How will help you make the server a better place for this community: Yes, I do want to help make this server a more fun place to be for anyone who joins.

InsaneJ
10th January 2015, 22:31
dracoh12 has been added to the whitelist. Enjoy :)

ownall16
15th February 2015, 03:26
Youtube: Ownall15
Well, I've tried several generic public servers, but the pay to win mentality and lack of that Multiplier dynamic that is created when everyone just builds separate from each other normally turns me off after a few weeks, this server seems close knit and I would love to be apart of it. I don't mind vanilla so I figured i'd join small world to get known, but I'm really hopping to get into the FTB server, I love everything that mods allow you to create. On the servers I've played o before,normally I'm the guy who provides free things to others like jet packs or energy for free.:)

InsaneJ
15th February 2015, 10:06
Youtube: Ownall15
Well, I've tried several generic public servers, but the pay to win mentality and lack of that Multiplier dynamic that is created when everyone just builds separate from each other normally turns me off after a few weeks, this server seems close knit and I would love to be apart of it. I don't mind vanilla so I figured i'd join small world to get known, but I'm really hopping to get into the FTB server, I love everything that mods allow you to create. On the servers I've played o before,normally I'm the guy who provides free things to others like jet packs or energy for free.:)
Forum name: ownall16
YouTube name: Ownall15
Minecraft name: ???

ownall16
27th February 2015, 18:25
Sorry, its Ownall16, same as my forum name!, I was on Vaca with the family and haven't been on in a few days. Sorry for the delay.

InsaneJ
27th February 2015, 19:37
No problem :)

You've been added to the SmallWorld whitelist.

ownall16
27th February 2015, 23:34
Awesome

Garanth
31st March 2015, 08:27
My youtube name is PonderousPug:
http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1873&stc=1

Minecraft name: Garanth

Why would you like to play on our server? I love Minecraft and really want to play with other people. Happydiggers seems like a good, respectful and fun community.

Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? Yes definitely, I like helping others on mining expeditions/fighting monsters/exploring a lot.

InsaneJ
2nd April 2015, 09:31
You have been added to the SmallWorld whitelist. Enjoy :)

Crumm
30th September 2015, 12:35
YouTube name:Crumm TheFilthyAnimal
Minecraft name: DeiWaiWanga
Why would you like to play on our server? :Cuz i want to try a small world with a good community
Will you help us make the server a fun place for this community? :I'll do my best :D