PDA

View Full Version : You may have forgotten about me... (also I'm reckless, Forgive me please)

Pro_kablouser
16th May 2014, 19:12
InsaneJ told BPE999 (my friend) he would unban me on the Terrafermacraft server. He may of forgotten about this...

By the way, this is what happened from my view.

One morning, I and my friend, 'BPE999', logged onto the server and found out most of our belongings was stolen by 'jesperc00l'.
We reported this to one of the admins also created a ticket about this.

At night, I and my friend, 'BPE999', logged onto the server and found out that our establishment was owned by a unknown person by using Towny. One of the admins teleported in, 'InsaneJ', at first I thought he was the owner of the Towny. So I recklessly asked him to 'screw off' I wanted for him to disband his Towny. There was no response. So I again said to him to 'screw off'. After a while he responded with something on the lines of 'you're telling the owner to screw off are you?' and I THINK he said 'how about you get banned'.

END:notch:

fredoduquartier
16th May 2014, 19:21
At night, I and my friend, 'BPE999', logged onto the server and found out that our establishment was owned by a unknown person by using Towny. One of the admins teleported in, 'InsaneJ', at first I thought he was the owner of the Towny. So I recklessly asked him to 'screw off' I wanted for him to disband his Towny. There was no response. So I again said to him to 'screw off'. After a while he responded with something on the lines of 'you're telling the owner to screw off are you?' and I THINK he said 'how about you get banned'.

That's odd, but "THE LESSON" is to never be harsh to anyone based on suppositions. But I understand this case and it could have happened to anyone in this case. So I would be ok to give him a new chance (if he didn't got one).

If someone read this and a similar situation happends to him, I hope he will remember this and try to resolve it peacefully(even if it is shure that it is the "bad" guy).

InsaneJ
16th May 2014, 19:52
Head Fred's advice to never be disrespectful to anyone, ever.

That being said, it was my intention to have unbanned you a while ago. I apologize, I didn't mean to forget. You have been unbanned and should be able to join the server again.

Pro_kablouser
25th July 2014, 12:51
Erm...