PDA

View Full Version : i was banned for a joke

minecraftzzgame
15th August 2014, 00:13
Im truly sorry that i violated one of your rules i did not see the warning mail thing becus i never saw the notofacation when i logged on.i enjoy playing on your server and it wont happen agen.
so pleas give me a chance

Thanks Miles brocha
ign minecraftzzgame

Jiro_89
15th August 2014, 00:24
Well you weren't banned over a "joke". Four instances of breaking the rules determined your ban.

First I sent you mail and asked you to review the rules after: [minecraftzzgame: i need a fu#k tun of charcoal]

The second time I warned you after swearing again in chat and also told you that it would be your only warning: [minecraftzzgame: FUCK!K]

The third time I asked you not to use any workarounds in chat after swearing with *s

And then I banned you for the final statement: [minecraftzzgame: ni**a gimme that chicken (and im not blaock)]

I was rather generous in how I approached your situation, in retrospect I should have banned you sooner. There are signs at spawn that tell everybody to review the rules via [/rules] when first starting.

minecraftzzgame
15th August 2014, 01:34
ur server will be down with the web site soon hope u enjoy your big mistake:mad::D:p:confused:

Jiro_89
15th August 2014, 01:56
Im truly sorry that i violated one of your rules

ur server will be down with the web site soon hope u enjoy your big mistake

Yes I can see that you're "truly sorry" based on your response to my explanation of your ban.
Unban request Denied.

ethe334
15th August 2014, 11:14
User banned from forum. It's really hard to do it on a mobile.

InsaneJ
15th August 2014, 11:16
Breaking the rules. Lying about being sorry. Threatening our server and website. The only one who made a mistake here is minecraftzzgame.

I don't get it though. You went through all the trouble of signing up and getting your forum account activated. Why would you behave like this? What did you expect would happen?

It's widely known that we:

have no tolerance for people breaking our simple rules.
have no tolerance for people flat out lying to us.
have no tolerance for people disrespecting us on our own servers or forum.

Are you a professional idiot or just a gifted amateur?