PDA

View Full Version : Custom world generation?

warriorsofcats
19th September 2014, 00:03
Hey J, have you use custom world generation to generated the world? if so can you give me the detail of what you do change? Specifically the ore generation, because i been finding more redstone in one vein than usual, i havent notice anything anomaly from other ores

Jiro_89
19th September 2014, 02:28
Hey J, have you use custom world generation to generated the world? if so can you give me the detail of what you do change? Specifically the ore generation, because i been finding more redstone in one vein than usual, i havent notice anything anomaly from other ores

As I understand it, the vanilla world is completely, 100%, no ifs ands or buts vanilla. I haven't noticed a difference in the mining either compared to other vanilla worlds from my own experience after mining on there quite a bit. I'm sure J can weigh in on it if there was a change as well, seems to be fine though.

Pernix_8D
19th September 2014, 08:40
As Jiro said, 100% Vanilla. There may have been changes to Minecraft's world generation in the 1.8 patch, but there is also the chance you've just been lucking out and finding double veins.

warriorsofcats
20th September 2014, 04:26
That what I though also,
I am very lucky with redstone for some reason...
*shurg*