PDA

View Full Version : Unban request: _gonefishing_banned by jiro_89

_gonefishing_
19th September 2014, 23:08
I was Banned today by jiro_89
I was being helpful, giving my old coal-powered jetpack and 5 iron (=:ironingot:+:ironingot:+:ironingot:+:ironingot:+ :ironingot:) to a newcomer and even offered to enchant it But before i could enchant it or even give it it to the player, Gopher something, i was banned.....
Before doing that Gopher was killed by a skeleton.....
i wanted to kill the skeleton and accidentally picked up his stuff, after this he asked me, and i gave it back.
He even admitted that half of the stuff i gave him back was actually mine, i replied with something like: "doesn't matter" or so.
I promise I am not a thief or griefer, and would be happy, if you could unban me....

- Best wishes
– _gonefishing_ (my minecraft username)

P.S: I am a nice person

ethe334
20th September 2014, 00:24
Jiro has given sufficient evidence for the ban.

The ban will remain. I shall post the evidence if contacted by the accused.

_gonefishing_
20th September 2014, 08:16
Jiro has given sufficient evidence for the ban.

The ban will remain. I shall post the evidence if contacted by the accused.

Then post it...

Jiro_89
20th September 2014, 09:01
First you stole skyweapon's items from havgood35's chest.

http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1044&stc=1

You then proceeded to dump the items into your own chests near the town of Spamalot and kept the buckets/iron in your inventory.

http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1045&stc=1
http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1046&stc=1

Upon instigating the area, I found you had griefed kl1172's town area including but not limited to his tower, farms, and attempts to remove items from his chests. I have logs of these as well, there are many screenshots and I don't see the point of pasting them all.

Pernix_8D
20th September 2014, 09:57
Evidence:

Pernix_8D
20th September 2014, 10:05
Player has explained the the pictures posted on THIS reply.

_gonefishing_
20th September 2014, 10:24
I actually bought the obsidian (and diamonds for diamond pickaxe) in the shop, i constructed the daylight detector, mine cart with chest, chest, and flint and steel from my own resources.

I also built the rails myself....

Pernix_8D
20th September 2014, 10:46
My mistake. Can you explain the everything else that was destroyed?

_gonefishing_
20th September 2014, 12:42
I assumed that, if something isn't protected by towny it is available for keeping

Even though i might've thought that, I now believe, that it would've been reasonable to just leave it and get my resources elsewhere...

Regards,
_gonefishing_

_gonefishing_
20th September 2014, 12:45
And I would be very relieved if you could leave me with a warning and let me have a second try
(this is the only server i've found with a jetpack plugin)

Regards
_gonefishing_

InsaneJ
20th September 2014, 12:53
I actually bought the obsidian (and diamonds for diamond pickaxe) in the shop, i constructed the daylight detector, mine cart with chest, chest, and flint and steel from my own resources.

I also built the rails myself....
Do you remember when you bought these items?

I assumed that, if something isn't protected by towny it is available for keeping
I'm just awake and my brain isn't up and running yet so perhaps you could clarify this for me. Are you saying that you assumed that if something is not protected with Towny you are allowed to break it and take it?

_gonefishing_
20th September 2014, 14:13
Do you remember when you bought these items?

I'm just awake and my brain isn't up and running yet so perhaps you could clarify this for me. Are you saying that you assumed that if something is not protected with Towny you are allowed to break it and take it?
1. Yes
2. I bought it yesterday

InsaneJ
20th September 2014, 18:41
And my second question?

_gonefishing_
20th September 2014, 20:32
Yes i thought that i could take it if it isn't protected by towny

I bought the material yesterday

P.S I live in Germany and you live elsewhere...
couldn't you just give me a second chance and just stop this time delayed conversation?

Regards
- _gonefishing_

Jiro_89
20th September 2014, 21:09
First you stole skyweapon's items from havgood35's chest.

http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1044&stc=1

You then proceeded to dump the items into your own chests near the town of Spamalot and kept the buckets/iron in your inventory.

http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1045&stc=1
http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1046&stc=1

Upon instigating the area, I found you had griefed kl1172's town area including but not limited to his tower, farms, and attempts to remove items from his chests. I have logs of these as well, there are many screenshots and I don't see the point of pasting them all.

You still haven't answered the previous evidence (immediate reason I banned you). How do you explain taking valuable items from a chest that was made minutes prior and then teleporting to a different world and depositing some in your personal chests and keeping the rest in your inventory?

_gonefishing_
20th September 2014, 22:10
I know it sounds somewhat....... Childish
but i thought it was a "Town Team Chest"
I have now realized my mistake
Regards
- _gonefishing_

GopherAtl
21st September 2014, 01:45
Just for anyone else reading this thread who might not be entirely clear on this...

If it was a town chest, that meant it's contents were town property. Within reason, you can take town property to build things for the town, and to a lesser extent, things for yourself in the town. Any leftovers, you put back in the town chest. You don't take town property and hoard it away in your own private chests. That's not how town property chests work. That's how dungeon loot chests work.

Pernix_8D
21st September 2014, 03:11
You've just been dancing around our questions on why you griefed kl's town/area. You also, as Gopher put it, hoarded town property. If you're not going to explain the grief, you're staying banned.

_gonefishing_
21st September 2014, 13:37
You've just been dancing around our questions on why you griefed kl's town/area. You also, as Gopher put it, hoarded town property. If you're not going to explain the grief, you're staying banned.

Look: I'm sorry...I was a bit greedy, regarding the chest in the town, but if you would give me a second chance, I won't do it again....

And about Kl's town area...
I'm sorry I was low on everything (wood), and didn't know a lot about the server (I didn't even know about the Portal next to spawn).. so i didn't know that and didn't go to the Deep Earth or whatever it's called after someone told me that it exists after i asked him where to find diamonds. And I'm really really really sorry. I'd even rebuild Kl's property and do stuff like that

Regards,
_gonefishing_

Pernix_8D
21st September 2014, 14:47
See these signs here?

http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1096&stc=1&d=1411299569

These are some of the first signs you ever come across on our server, and it takes a maximum of 30 seconds to read them. I'd like to point out two of these rules:

- Respect the staff and other players
- No stealing or griefing

Taking apart someone's building, then continuing to 'make use' of their area by building in it, and mining it out. That is griefing, stealing, and is in no way, shape, or form respecting players. You ignored the signs we put up to help you play on this server and assumed you could do what you did. We don't want people like that here, and so you will stay banned. Let this to a warning to anyone else who "doesn't have the time" to read signs/books or listen to NPCs.

End of discussion.