PDA

View Full Version : A story and mechanics for TFC server reset from version to version.

Heptagon_ru
21st October 2014, 19:29
Everyone, what do you think about some science fiction or fantasy story, describing reset of TFC server?
Not the current one.
Like a world catastrophe. So all inhabitants have to move to another dimension with different laws of physics.

Like add some randomly falling meteors, destroying the land.

And about some in-game actions to support this story. E.g. an ability to move some valuables from the old world to the new world. For a very high price, e.g. idk pay 10 red steel ingots for one bronze pick :-D
Or 50 color steel ingots for transferring a single-chest of stuff.

This payment can be for renting a tiny room on a spaceship being built close to the server ending. And sth to motivate people to take part in the spaceship building. Like if the ship is not built, satisfying some parameters - it will not fly anywhere. Or if the force field above the ship is not finished till the time meteors start appear - it can be damaged and all goods in the rented room can be destroyed.

Or some analog from fantasy fiction...

Or to avoid contradiction with TFC time point - just some huge and heavily protected (color steel sheets) bunker...

Too role-play? Not fitting to the serer idea? No one will take part?
Shoot your opinions!

Rainnmannx
24th October 2014, 00:24
Think it could be cool, but believe it would be little reward for the amount of work im guessing would be need to be put into it...

AngelToker
25th October 2014, 17:54
Think it could be cool, but believe it would be little reward for the amount of work im guessing would be need to be put into it...

well that's the idea isn't it? make it cost alot so you can't bring your whole stash of goods with you

however I don't like the community build ideas not that many people have access that much coloured steel and i don't want to have my room's safety in someone else's hands