PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Connect After Upgrade

TASchwitters
26th October 2014, 04:36
I've been seeing a prompt to upgrade TFC in the Technic launcher and ignoring it, because I was concerned about possibly being on a different version than the server. Finally, I caved and attempted an upgrade. Then TFC started crashing during launch. Several troubleshooting step followed; but long story short, I ultimately recovered all App Support files (I'm on a Mac) from before when the trouble began using Time Machine. I still see that the launcher is launching TFC based on Minecraft 1.7, not 1.6 as before, and I cannot connect to the Happydiggers server. Any ideas?

persianpenname
26th October 2014, 05:42
The happydiggers public server, right now, is still on TFC build 78, which is based on minecraft 1.6.4. They're currently getting the next iteration of the server (TFC build 79, minecraft 1.7.10) ready for public release, but it's not ready right now. If you look at the stickied thread asking for builders, they explain what's going on with that.

To sum up, you upgraded to a version of minecraft and TFC which is not what happydiggers is currently using, so yeah, you won't be able to connect to it.

Jiro_89
26th October 2014, 06:05
The happydiggers public server, right now, is still on TFC build 78, which is based on minecraft 1.6.4. They're currently getting the next iteration of the server (TFC build 79, minecraft 1.7.10) ready for public release, but it's not ready right now. If you look at the stickied thread asking for builders, they explain what's going on with that.

To sum up, you upgraded to a version of minecraft and TFC which is not what happydiggers is currently using, so yeah, you won't be able to connect to it.

This ^

;)