PDA

View Full Version : Hard Core Whitelist Application

Pages : [1] 2

Jiro_89
24th December 2014, 20:31
HardCore is now able to be played by donating, no need to apply for whitelist here.

Hard Core TFC will be considered a special group in the HappyDiggers TerraFirmaCraft server. In order to join you must apply using the appropriate application guidelines. This is so anybody joining the HC TFC group understands exactly what they're getting themselves into.

This group will be considered in all cases a Vanilla of TerraFirmaCraft. There will be no home teleports, town teleports, or special game play server commands.

A large separate world has been set aside that will specifically cater to members of the hardcore group. This land will only allow whitelisted HC group members access to enter it. The whole point of the special area is to allow HC members a large area with varying temperatures, biomes, mineral distribution, etc to establish a livable community. Inventories are completely separate from the regular TFC and only whitelisted members can enter the world. This will promote a specialized community of similarly focused players.

In order to reach the HC World, HC members can use [/server tfchc], use the click portals in the lobby, or use the portals in the lobby.

Towny, lockette, and basic protections are still in effect in the HC area, but you won't be able to utilize town teleportation. All new members will start in a trial period where they will not be able to create a town until they've played on the HC world for 48 hours. New HC members may still use lockette or join other people's towns during the trial period. HC members are allowed to return and play on the lobby and regular TFC world as well.

About the Hard Core World

Hard Core World is 42,000 by 42,000 blocks large. Hard Core world was pre-generated in version 0.79.15.538 so graphite, for example, is generated correctly. There are also some extra rules in the HC world:

- Towny firespread, mobs, and explosions are force toggled to ON so you can burn your town down if you're not careful or be overrun by mobs.
- Revert explosion after creeper damage is deactivated.
- The world is set to Hard mode.

Application: (updated 1/3/16)

In game username:
How long have you been playing TFC:
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server:

Since it seems people are using the same rule listed verbatim in their applications consecutively, the lag rule shall not be accepted in the "Name a rule". This is only temporary to gauge how well the applicants are actually reading, or if they're just copying eachother's applications. Anybody who uses the Lag rule in the "Name a rule" portion of the application shall be denied.

Jiro_89
24th December 2014, 20:41
Hamstueur and Dominicinator have been added to the Hard Core group. Good luck!

Tarkules
29th December 2014, 00:22
Hi,

Please add me to the group.

In game username: Tarkules1
How long have you been playing TFC: 4 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because TFC is meant to be played only this way, in my opinion anyway :)
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes.

Jiro_89
29th December 2014, 00:29
Tarkules1 Has been added to the HC group. Good luck!

Metamorfos
29th December 2014, 19:48
In game username: Metamorfos
How long have you been playing TFC: around 9 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:Looking for an immersive TFC experience with like-minded people on this stable server
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: ​Yes to both.

Jiro_89
29th December 2014, 21:00
Metamorfos has been added to the HardCoreDonor group. Welcome back :)

Nexuni
30th December 2014, 11:38
Hey there,

i'd also like to leave my application here.

It's been awhile since I played on this server, but I had a really good time back then. (One of my "houses", well more of a mine, was in the server tour 2 in Valemore if someone is interested.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

In game username: Keyrath

How long have you been playing TFC: I'd take a guess and say around 3 month with pauses in between.

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because I'm looking for an immersive experience, why else would i play TFC? ;)

Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes I did/do.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Best wishes, Nexuni/Keyrath

Jiro_89
30th December 2014, 18:49
Welcome to Hard Core Keyrath!

snivy1
30th December 2014, 19:26
In game username:snivy1
How long have you been playing TFC: about 2 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:its the way TFC is meant to play as
edit: and its more fun that way
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:yes

Jiro_89
30th December 2014, 19:59
Snivy1 has been added to Hard Core group. Good luck!

Nloorguapn
30th December 2014, 23:51
Lets do this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-mPnmfrm6I)

In game username: Nloorgaupn
How long have you been playing TFC: since it was in beta
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: So i can be hardcore and play TFC without magical teleport powers
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Bet your bottom dollar.

Versabane
31st December 2014, 03:08
In game username: Versabane
How long have you been playing TFC: 2,5 years I think.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: To get a longer-lasting experience, and a different playstyle.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes. :)

Jiro_89
31st December 2014, 04:00
Nloorgaupn and Versabane have been added to the HC group.

SpinkledDonut69
3rd January 2015, 22:26
In game username:SpinkledDonut69
How long have you been playing TFC:about one month
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:because i like hard core things
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:yes

Jiro_89
4th January 2015, 06:35
SpinkledDonut69 has been added to Hard Core :)

Spike963
4th January 2015, 23:10
Hi,
In game username: Spike963
How long have you been playing TFC: I've been playing TFC for about 6 months.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I Just want there to be harder qualities like traveling around with not teleportation's
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes I Have

Jiro_89
5th January 2015, 02:07
Spike963 has been added to the HC group.

theubie
6th January 2015, 07:58
In game username: theubie
How long have you been playing TFC: Seems like forever.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I feel like the TP commands take away a lot of the accomplishment that TFC is founded on.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Absolutely.

Jiro_89
6th January 2015, 10:02
Welcome to HC theubie :)

Stodtie
6th January 2015, 11:50
In game username:Stodtie
How long have you been playing TFC: With interruptions more than a year.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:Because I enjoy the Vanilla TFC experience.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes I do.

InsaneJ
6th January 2015, 11:58
One from the TFC forums: http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/5156-happydiggers-public-server-towny-no-whitelist-no-pvp-the-most-popular-server-updated-to-07915538/?p=101707

Jiro_89
6th January 2015, 11:59
Stodtie has been added to the HC group, welcome :)

The original post has been updated with new information regarding a graphite fix for the HC area.

EDIT:
LIESTech has been added as well

Jiro_89
6th January 2015, 20:49
solider1234 has been added to the HC group.

TurkoTin
6th January 2015, 22:45
As the title saids, Alpha doesent use forums so yea..
But he is my cousin so i will apply for him too xD

In game username: TurkoTin AlphaCrazyKroat
How long have you been playing TFC: In total, about 4-5 months maybe? But not in a row. (Alpha has been playing about 1 month now.)
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Cause thats what i was allways looking for. A TFC as it should be :D TFC mod is realistic but with no teleportations its just a dream come true :D
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes. 100%

Jiro_89
6th January 2015, 22:52
TurkoTin has been added to the HC group, I explained in game that Alpha will have to make his own application on a forum account he owns and will likely be applying shortly.

AlphaCrazyKroat
6th January 2015, 23:03
In game username: AlphaCrazyKroat
How long have you been playing TFC: About one month.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because i think it will be fun playing on server like Vanilla TFC without teleports and all that vanilla things.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, I did.

Jiro_89
6th January 2015, 23:04
AlphaCrazyKroat has been added to the HC group. Good luck you two ;)

tuljan123
7th January 2015, 18:52
In game username:Ozman90
How long have you been playing TFC: one week
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: i want to join HC group because i think it will be fun to play medival HC on TFC with no teleportations.

Rougev2
7th January 2015, 18:57
In game username:Rougev2
How long have you been playing TFC: 3 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I would like a little bit more challenging aspect of TFC
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes I understand what Hardcore is and have read the rules

Jiro_89
7th January 2015, 20:40
Rougev2 and Ozman90 have been added to the Hard Core group ;)

TurkoTin
7th January 2015, 21:58
Jiro Have you added the right guy? Cause Ozman90 is my buddy. And you typed Osman90. Z and S make big difference ;)

Jiro_89
7th January 2015, 22:49
Jiro Have you added the right guy? Cause Ozman90 is my buddy. And you typed Osman90. Z and S make big difference ;)

I added Ozman90. I copy/pasted his name. The post was a simple error.

jentax18
8th January 2015, 11:32
In game username: jentax18
How long have you been playing TFC: 8 - 9 months on and off
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: i want more of a challenge from minecraft and want to play terrafirmacraft as vanilla as possible with others :)
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes!

CalangoMC
8th January 2015, 14:27
In game username:CalangoMC
How long have you been playing TFC: 8 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:the excessive types of facilities teleport, i think break the "game" a bit, i'm try and dont have fun, beause is soo easy with this.
And remove a little interaction between players, because anyone has independent, have a farm at far south to produce all types of crops, easy wood.etc.
Have a great freezer far north to conserve forever all the excess food.
dont travel with find animals, make one outpost at the same local, if i need im back here.
Mining is a joke, your inventory is full or you food/water is gone, tp to your house, take back your full barrel and take one empty to refill with more ore.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:yes, i wait playing in normal mode to decide.
Thanks!

destefano1389
8th January 2015, 16:52
Please add me to the group.

In game username: destefano1389
How long have you been playing TFC: 5 hours
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because TFC is meant to be played only this way

Jiro_89
8th January 2015, 19:03
jentax18, CalangoMC, and destefano1389 have been added to the HardCore group. Good luck folks.

TunaOfSpace
8th January 2015, 19:17
In game username: TunaOfSpace
How long have you been playing TFC: ~6 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: The adventure and community, of course. There are simply too many game-breaking luxuries in regular play.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: I assert full acknowledgement and compliance of the rules and expectations henceforth.

Jiro_89
8th January 2015, 19:24
TunaOfSpace has been added to the HC group.

Jiro_89
8th January 2015, 20:05
Apo11osArrow has been added to the HC group as well.

xabedo
10th January 2015, 07:54
hello there can i join HC
In game username: xabedo
How long have you been playing TFC: nearly a year
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:i want to join it to feel TFC challenging again but with friends this time :D
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:yes sir i understand!:)

Jiro_89
10th January 2015, 08:07
hello there can i join HC
In game username: xabedo
How long have you been playing TFC: nearly a year
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:i want to join it to feel TFC challenging again but with friends this time :D
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:yes sir i understand!:)

At this point I'm going to reject your application.

Based on your prior behavior I don't think you'll make a good addition to the Hard Core group. Your attitude toward staff is extremely poor and your behavior when you get angry with things is nonsense. You were also recently warned for your behavior which seems to not have phased you considering your attitude after your excess of animals were culled to an acceptable range. Hard Core mode is not some escape, it's a community of players that want to enjoy TFC in a special way with each other. The only reason you're applying is because you're angry and want to "rage quite" (or so they call it) your town.

If you're absolutely serious about playing Hard Core and want to make a positive contribution to the community then show me. You may re-apply for Hard Core no sooner than 2 weeks from this post's date.

xabedo
10th January 2015, 08:16
why i was plaining to go to HC from a week but im not angry or anything i got friends in HC and i want to join them

and i know there is the in HC so im nit dumb duhh

Marius49
10th January 2015, 13:44
why i was plaining to go to HC from a week but im not angry or anything i got friends in HC and i want to join them

and i know there is the in HC so im nit dumb duhh

Trying to play smart right now is also another form of disrespect, this time addressed directly to one of our staff members. Like Jiro said if you want to join the HC group you need the change your attitude first of all.

On a second thought you need to learn how to play in a community. Sure you can't get along with everyone in your town/group/clan buy try at least to do so. If you can't do it there we have no guarantee you can do it in the HC group even if you have X number of friends.

zacktothemax
10th January 2015, 18:39
In game username: zacktothemax789
How long have you been playing TFC: 2-3 months.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I saw someone asking for some help in HC and wanted to join them. Also, I generally want to have that vanilla feel. Where you actually are in trouble if you mine your self in a dark pit and can't get out.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: I do, something along the lines of "Going into the deepest darkest pits of hell and never coming back"?

Jiro_89
10th January 2015, 20:51
zacktothemax789 has been added to the HC group. Good luck ;)

Jiro_89
10th January 2015, 22:48
Rougev2 has opted to leave the HC group. He has been removed and will not be able to re-apply in the future. Hope you enjoy the rest of the server :)

Arrestedsphere9
11th January 2015, 02:10
In game username: honeybee2002
How long have you been playing TFC: 2 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Just to play along with my friend spike963
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes i have

[/QUOTE]

Jiro_89
11th January 2015, 05:17
honeybee2002 has been added the the HC group, enjoy!

Poppy
12th January 2015, 21:38
In game username: I_am_Poppy
How long have you been playing TFC: Almost a year now
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Playing tfc in vanilla mode is how i like to play, it's how i prefer the challenge to be, and it's more satisfying when I manage to find stuff, or building my house :)
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes

Jiro_89
12th January 2015, 22:25
I_am_Poppy has been added to the HC group. Enjoy ;)

AlmightySquid
18th January 2015, 01:59
In game username: AlmightySquid

How long have you been playing TFC: I've first started playing this mod about 2 and a half years ago, with my oldest memories of it being stone pickaxes, flint tools, I think vanilla biomes or something almost completely based on them :) I've been taking longer or shorter breaks from the mod and Minecraft itself here and there, but I occassionally pick TFC up to not fall behind too much. Anyways, I started playing again about half a month ago, saw this server's thread on the forums and it seemed nice. I've been playing for a while on the normal world, enjoyed it a lot in my town Goldshire. Now though I'm looking for a bit of a challenge.

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group: As I said above, I'd like to make survival a little more challenging. Recruiting a lot of players to my town made things a bit too easy, but also my leadership more or less fell apart with so many people and I couldn't really control what everyone was doing. So now I'd like to start anew, and since I like to keep things interesting (read difficult), I decided to try out the HC world. Another reason is the growing popularity of HC mode, I think It'll be interesting trading with other towns now that there's no TP's, and since there's more people now, I think it'll make things a whole lot better.

Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for: Yep, no TP's (actually able to utilize roads!), no going back (to HC, if I leave), no taking your previous inventory with you, explosions and mobs enabled in towns. Sounds great, let's do this :P

Jiro_89
18th January 2015, 10:34
AlmightySquid has been added to the HC group. I wish you, and I'm assuming your new town you'll make, luck!

ivanovic
18th January 2015, 14:14
In game username: collonut

How long have you been playing TFC: One year and a half, albeit intermittently.

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group: I usually play on hardcore or vanilla servers without teleports. In fact, I can't stand teleportation in general, either in Minecraft or in other video games. IMO it completely breaks immersion and suspension of disbelief, turning survival into an absolute joke.

Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for: Yes, I have.

Jiro_89
18th January 2015, 22:04
Collonut has been added to the HC group, enjoy!

Azotez
21st January 2015, 15:54
In game username: Azotez

How long have you been playing TFC: I have been playing for a couple of years on and off. It always takes a bit of time to get up to speed on new things, but that is why I keep coming back to this game.

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group: For the same reason that I like to play this game in the first place. The harder and more realistic it is, the better. I always felt the survivalist aspect is one of the greatest features of terrafirmacraft and I naturally want to expand on that.

Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for: I have

Jiro_89
22nd January 2015, 04:37
Azotez has been added to the HC group. Good luck!

SpyroFailsAtMc
22nd January 2015, 04:42
In game username: SpyroFailsAtMc
How long have you been playing TFC:9 Months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:I Heard my friend spike963 talk about the amazing stuff in this so I decided to join him on this amazing adventure
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:Yes

Jiro_89
22nd January 2015, 04:53
SpyroFailsAtMc has been added to the HC group, have fun!

klyftpotatis
23rd January 2015, 15:13
Application:

In game username:
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:

In game username: Klyftpotatis
How long have you been playing TFC: A few weeks
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Becouse no teleports, no cheats.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, there are no coming back!

AddJaheem
23rd January 2015, 15:14
In game username: AddJaheem

How long have you been playing TFC: Hard to say, off and on since I discovered the mod about a year ago. It's the mod I enjoy the most though, expanding on everything I liked about early Minecraft.

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group:
I'm playing together with Klyftpotatis here, so we were planning on moving over together. If you're playing TFC you might as well get the full experience, also teleporting breaks a lot of the immersion and hardship one might expect out of this mod.

Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for: Indeed I have.

Jiro_89
23rd January 2015, 18:44
Klyftpotatis and AddJaheem have been added to the HC group. Good luck ;)

MrJut765
24th January 2015, 04:16
In game username:jut765
How long have you been playing TFC:Ive been playing TFC For about 4 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:I want to join the Hard Core group because i enjoy Difficulties
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:Yes I do Understand, And look forward to it:dirtblock::dirtblock:

Jiro_89
24th January 2015, 04:23
jut765 has been added to the HC group.

Football_99
24th January 2015, 19:28
in game username: Football_99
How long have you been playing TFC: im not sure but i think 3 mounth with pauses
Why do you want tojoin the hardcore group?: couse thats it what terrafirma makes hard :D
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: yes

PS: sry if something is writen wrong, my english is not so good

Jiro_89
24th January 2015, 19:42
No worries mate, I understand ;) Football_99 has been added to the HC group.

MooChaqaman
24th January 2015, 20:12
In game username: MooChaqaman
How long have you been playing TFC: I wish to be born here.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group: To get that feeling I had when I first played Minecraft. I want hardship, and I want risk.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for: Absolutely. I've read, understood, have steeled myself, and am ready.

Jiro_89
24th January 2015, 20:31
In game username: MooChaqaman
How long have you been playing TFC: I wish to be born here.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group: To get that feeling I had when I first played Minecraft. I want hardship, and I want risk.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for: Absolutely. I've read, understood, have steeled myself, and am ready.

I can't find your Minecraft UUID under the name MooChaqaman. Do you have a premium Minecraft account? If so I may have to add you while you're on the server.

ntwitch
24th January 2015, 22:19
In game username: ntwitch
How long have you been playing TFC: since TFC b76, mostly SP
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I enjoy legit survival play in Minecraft, I'm well experienced with TFC, and I'm already used to SSP without any kind of teleports.

I had a walk around the roads on the server, and it seems like a great place. Reminds me a lot of a server I used to admin for. I walked all the way to the hardcore boat and decided to join the HC group.

Thank you for considering my application.

Jiro_89
24th January 2015, 22:29
ntwitch has been added to the HC group. Welcome :)

antoniomcelfresh111
25th January 2015, 16:59
Hello, my name is antoniomcelfresh and I would like to apply for the HC group.

In game username:
antoniomcelfresh

For a couple days now.

To have some fun and make some friends.

Yes, I do know what I am applying for. I do know that I lose all my items and such.

How do you get to the Hard Core World?:
You need to go to the Wallbridge Outpost and board the HMS Hardcore.

Thanks!

Pernix_8D
25th January 2015, 17:02
Antoniomcelfresh is in. Welcome to Hardcore, mate. :)

MooChaqaman
25th January 2015, 19:27
I can't find your Minecraft UUID under the name MooChaqaman. Do you have a premium Minecraft account? If so I may have to add you while you're on the server.

Big apologies!

In game username: MooChaqa

Jiro_89
25th January 2015, 20:42
Big apologies!

In game username:MooChaqa

No worries mate. MooChaqa has been added to the HC group. Enjoy!

Voxstream
27th January 2015, 15:55
In game username: Voxstream
How long have you been playing TFC: on and off for 2 years
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Looking for an immersive and exhilarating TFC experience with this familiar server

Jiro_89
27th January 2015, 20:22
In game username: Voxstream
How long have you been playing TFC: on and off for 2 years
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Looking for an immersive and exhilarating TFC experience with this familiar server

You are still missing one more question on your application, please review and answer it to continue.

InsaneJ
27th January 2015, 20:26
Please read Jiro's post directly above yours. It applies to you as well.

You guys may want to start by actually reading the opening post of this thread.

InsaneJ
27th January 2015, 22:00
Why won't it read?
http://happydiggers.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1636&stc=1

Sirbab
28th January 2015, 04:17
Hi!

Thanks

You may want to look at the section with the whitelist application, You're missing one of the questions. It does help to actually copy from the forum post you're applying on.

CarrotPotatoe
28th January 2015, 18:27
Hi!

In game username: CarrotPotatoe
How long have you been playing TFC: 2 moths
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Beacuse i want a challenge
How do you get to hardcore?: You need to go to the Wallbridge Outpost and board the HMS Hardcore.

TheForestHermit
28th January 2015, 21:08
Hiya, this is TheForestHermit. I would like to app with a second account if that's ok? I normally play with friends and family, most whom don't enjoy suffering quite like I do, but they aren't always around.

In game username:Mini_Hermit
How long have you been playing TFC: Since heating your meals was actually beneficial
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because sometimes I like to challenge myself to suffer in new and interesting ways.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:Yeppers
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: HC members must travel to the WallBridge Outpost and board the HMS HardCore.

Jiro_89
28th January 2015, 21:39
Thank you CarrotPotatoe for reviewing the original post. You've been added to HC.

TheForestHermit, I don't really have a problem with two seperate accounts being played by the same person. If you want to have two separate play styles between them that's fine too. Mini_Hermit has been added to the HC group.

Nexuni
2nd February 2015, 20:26
Just a little info:

Straw & Hide beds don't seem to set your spawn point.

I have one in my base and clicked on it. It said "This bed is too uncomfortable to fall asleep." as it should.

After I died, I spawned back at world spawn... and now I'm swimming about 5k blocks back to my base...

Yohoho and a bottle o' rum!

Jiro_89
2nd February 2015, 20:30
Just a little info:

Straw & Hide beds don't seem to set your spawn point.

I have one in my base and clicked on it. It said "This bed is too uncomfortable to fall asleep." as it should.

After I died, I spawned back at world spawn... and now I'm swimming about 5k blocks back to my base...

Yohoho and a bottle o' rum!

Yes we are aware of the bed issues and timing based issues for certain actions. We've been working on potentially implementing another server instance for hardcore world using bungeecord to link the new instance to our main tfc instance.

If people have a bed they'd like a spawn point set at, simply send me in game mail or let me know if I'm online and I'll manually set your spawn point until we solve the issue.

Goatflakes
6th February 2015, 16:43
In game username: Goatflakes
How long have you been playing TFC: About 3 weeks, but I'm obsessed!
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because it's too easy being able to flit around like some sort of Enderkin :p
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, vanilla TFC, can't go back.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: The boat in Cliffwall Wallbridge Outpost!

Jiro_89
6th February 2015, 19:49
Goatflakes has been added to the HC user group. Good luck!

toniovd
7th February 2015, 13:34
in game name : toniovd

how long have you been playing tfc ?: about a year and i still like it.

why do you want to join the hc group ? : i want to play just like singleplayer but then on a server where you can chat with your friends.

have you fully read and understand what you are applying for ? : yes i red it all and i know there's no way back.

how do you get to hte hardcore world ? : the hc members must go to WallBridge outpost and then thake the HMS hardcore

Jiro_89
7th February 2015, 19:49
toniovd has been added to the HC group. Have fun!

Xaxyx
12th February 2015, 18:32
In game username: Xaxyx
How long have you been playing TFC: About two weeks
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: The Hard Core rule set seems the most appropriate for the TFC mod mindset. It will give me that much more of a sense of accomplishment to work in an environment where features such as teleportation are disabled. I also anticipate that the play style of my fellow Hard Core players will be that much more akin to my own.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: I have, and I do.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Travel to the WallBridge Outpost (which, if memory serves, is just south of the main spawn town) and board the HMS HardCore (which, I presume, will be some sort of ship).

On a side note, might I inquire as to whether the issues regarding using a bed to set one's spawn point have been resolved as of yet?

InsaneJ
12th February 2015, 19:19
On a side note, might I inquire as to whether the issues regarding using a bed to set one's spawn point have been resolved as of yet?

Not yet. We are working on releasing a second TFC server just for the Hardcore world. When it's up all of the crazy issues should be gone.

Read more about the new server here (http://happydiggers.net/showthread.php?1675-HappyDiggers-TFC-b79-server&p=11374&viewfull=1#post11374).

Metamorfos
12th February 2015, 19:26
Jiro made some sort of fix which causes vanilla beds to set your spawn. It should say "Bed spawn set" when you sleep. I haven't died yet, but I assume it works.

Jiro_89
12th February 2015, 21:18
Jiro made some sort of fix which causes vanilla beds to set your spawn. It should say "Bed spawn set" when you sleep. I haven't died yet, but I assume it works.

Unfortunately it doesn't work. I've already had a real time test of the new bed system which did not re-spawn the player back at the bed.

Xaxyx has been added to the HC group. When you get yourself situated and have a spot for a home/shelter (with a bed) make a ticket and I'll set your bed spawn for you.

shyinryu
16th February 2015, 21:46
In game username: shyinryu
How long have you been playing TFC: about a year
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: to continue experiencing the TFC im used to
How do you get to the Hard Core World? :travel to the WallBridge Outpost and board the HMS HardCore

Jiro_89
16th February 2015, 23:28
shyinryu has been added to HC. Enjoy!

jamert
17th February 2015, 16:03
In game username: jamert
How long have you been playing TFC: have played a bit, but have been away from it for a while since the server I played on was taken down (played on KillerBeesGaming TFC server)
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: used to playing normal TFC, and other map seems too small
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: yep, normal TFC
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: go to WallBridge Outpost and take the HMS Hardcore

InsaneJ
17th February 2015, 17:57
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: used to playing normal TFC, and other map seems too small
Do you mean the non-hardcore map seems too small?

jamert
18th February 2015, 04:12
Do you mean the non-hardcore map seems too small?

Ya, that's what I meant.

InsaneJ
18th February 2015, 09:53
It would take a player 5.14 hours of continuous walking to get from one side of the map to the other in the non-hardcore world. While sprinting continuously it would take 3.95 hours.

The non-hardcore world is 80.000 x 80.000 blocks which equals to 80KM or 47.9mi. Steve's walking speed is 4.317 meters/second while his running speed is 5.612 meters/second which both are crazy fast.

80000 / 4.317 = 18531.38753764188 seconds.
18531.38753764188 / 3600 = 5.14 hours of walking.

80000 / 5.612 = 14255.1674982181 seconds.
14255.1674982181 / 3600 = 3.96 hours of sprinting.

So that's the non-Hardcore world, which is probably the largest per-generated TFC world you can find right now. How big do you think the Hardcore world is?

klyftpotatis
18th February 2015, 21:45
Allright, im already a member of the HC world, but I have two accounts, and this weekend im planning to play with one of my friends, so I would like to get my 2nd account into the HC world as well.

In game name: Poghorn

jamert
19th February 2015, 01:47
Ah. Then I must've missed some zeroes when I was reading the description.

Edit: I see. The size that I read was for Small World. Anywho, guess that I should lurk more. I see that non-hc doesn't have whitelist. I just can't log in for some reason. It just sits on the window saying "logging in..."

I deleted my MC folder since it had a lot of extra stuff in it that's most likely out of date. Downloaded the newest launcher, and installed. Downloaded the newest TFC from the link y'all give and put it in the mods folder. Am I missing something? Need forge? (I've been away for a while.)

InsaneJ
19th February 2015, 08:57
Am I missing something? Need forge? (I've been away for a while.)
Try the installation guide link on the TFC download page: http://terrafirmacraft.com/download.html

Jiro_89
19th February 2015, 19:11
Poghorn has been added.

jacciee
25th February 2015, 17:15
In game username: Jacciee
How long have you been playing TFC: Started around Build 68, had a few breaks between.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: To test my survivalskills and trying not to be lazy w/ teleporting. I also seek for a Challenge
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, and it sounds hardcore and it'll maybe be a slaughter.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: By warping to the Hardcore portal, and then step on the hardcore boat and push the button to Hardcore-mode. You'll have a bed.

I hope I get in it, super exciting! :3:3:3:3

ThatEpicDude_
25th February 2015, 17:42
In game username: ThatEpicDude_
How long have you been playing TFC: 2 to 3 Months (Not Sure)
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I'm searching for a more challenging way to play TFC
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes​
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: By pressing a button in that epic ship. (I know the consequences)

ItzJust4Funz
25th February 2015, 17:48
In game username: ItzJust4Funz
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I want to play TFC in a different way and experience the terror of the HC World

InsaneJ
25th February 2015, 17:56
Hey ThatEpicDude_ do you happen to know ItzJust4Funz? :)

Jiro_89
25th February 2015, 18:53
Jacciee has been added to the HC group. Enjoy!

ThatEpicDude_ and ItzJust4Funz, you must post the full application.

ThatEpicDude_
25th February 2015, 19:26
Hey ThatEpicDude_ do you happen to know ItzJust4Funz? :)
I do know him :3, and I edited my application btw.

Jiro_89
26th February 2015, 11:33
I do know him :3, and I edited my application btw.

Added.

ItzJust4Funz
26th February 2015, 11:59
In game username: ItzJust4Funz
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I want to play TFC in a different way and experience the terror of the HC World
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: pressing the button in the ship

Jiro_89
26th February 2015, 12:27
ItzJust4Funz has been added.

Skrar
21st March 2015, 00:42
Welp, here goes :S

In game username: XxEndergirl7xX
How long have you been playing TFC: around 3 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: im bored in the over world and i want a challenge
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: indeed i have and do
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: you go to the HC portal outpost and press the tp button

also: if anyone else wants to come with me greg, and iker we would rly appreciate it

Gregory_0305
21st March 2015, 01:01
My minecraft name is: Gregory_0305
I have been playing TFC for 3 months
I want to join hardcore because i want a fresh start and also some friends are going to
You get into the hardcore world bu pressing the button that tp you there

_The_Fox
21st March 2015, 01:32
Hello. My name is _The_Fox. I've been playing TFC on and off for perhaps a year, but I'm far from an expert. I'd like to join the hardcore group because I feel it's the way the game was intended to be played, with no frills. I've fully read and understand what I'm applying for, yes. I can get to the Hard Core World by boarding the HMS Hardcore and clicking the button that I'm currently standing next to.

Thanks,

The Fox

HolonxGideon
21st March 2015, 01:41
In game username: HolonxGideon
How long have you been playing TFC: Not for long, been watching someone play it longer.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: To experience TFC in a focused community.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?:HMS HardCore at the WallBridge Outpost.

Boggerm
21st March 2015, 02:11
In game username: Badcat1
How long have you been playing TFC: A month
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I want to join ender and gregory and give myself a challenge
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: I have and I do understand
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: You go to wallbridge and smack the tp button on the ship

lorenzo9961
21st March 2015, 02:28
In game nick ikerFANTA

time playng in server 3 days time playng in single player 1 year

i wanna go to hardcore to play with my friends

to get in hardcore i need to go to the HC boat

Jiro_89
21st March 2015, 02:34
Badcat1, XxEndergirl7xX, Gregory_0305, _The_Fox, and HolonxGideon have been added.

lorenzo9961
21st March 2015, 02:36
In game username:ikerFANTA
How long have you been playing TFC:1 year in single player
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:cuz i wanna play with my friends
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:yes im applying to go to HC world that haves 30,000 by 30,000 blocks large
How do you get to the Hard Core World?:using a button in the HC boat

Jiro_89
21st March 2015, 02:39
ikerFANTA has been added to HC.

Rabbit_dead
21st March 2015, 20:14
In game username: Rabbit_dead
How long have you been playing TFC: 1 to 2 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I simply got bored of playing on the regular i got to a point where i couldn't make my self do anymore i need a bit more of a challenge and i think this would be the perfect possibility
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes i have
How do you get to the Hard Core World?:pressing the button in the ship

Jiro_89
21st March 2015, 22:10
Rabbit_dead has been added to HC.

Thanatosll
22nd March 2015, 03:39
In game username: Thanatosll
How long have you been playing TFC: this time, a few days but I played on the server for a few months before taking a break from minecraft for a while.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: To get a fresh start on TFC and for the challenge of it.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for: Yes I do.
How do you get to the Hard Core world?: You got to the Hard Core Outpost and press the tp button.

Jiro_89
22nd March 2015, 03:54
Thanatosll has been added to HC.

Lemon
22nd March 2015, 17:12
IGN: Tarsaf
How long have i been playing TFC: Started when it first came out.
Why I want to join: Need more of a challenge and hardcore will provide that
Have I fully read and understand what I'm applying for: Absolutely
How do i get to the hardcore world: HMS HARDCORE :cool: You press a tp button inside it.

Jiro_89
23rd March 2015, 01:28
Tarsaf has been added to HC.

drakke1980
23rd March 2015, 04:53
In game username: Drakke1980
How long have you been playing TFC: 5-6 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: used to playing normal TFC
How do you get to the Hard Core World?:go to WallBridge Outpost and take a ride ont he epic ship

Jiro_89
23rd March 2015, 05:50
01000100011100100110000101101011011010110110010100 11000100111001001110000011000000100000011010000110 00010111001100100000011000100110010101100101011011 10001000000110000101100100011001000110010101100100 00100000011101000110111100100000010010000100001100 10111000100000010000100111100100100000011101000110 10000110010100100000011101110110000101111001001000 00011110010110111101110101001000000110110101101001 01110011011100110111000001100101011011000110110001 10010101100100001000000100100001100001011100000111 00000110100101101110011001010111001101110011001000 000011101001010000

drakke1980
23rd March 2015, 06:38
01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100110 01101001 01111000 01100101 01100100 00101110

Thank You. I'll get that fixed.

Jiro_89
23rd March 2015, 08:20
HolonXGideon and _The_Fox have been given warnings and removed from the Hard Core group. Any further applications from these two players will be denied. The players exploited a teleportation bug multiple times. Several other players used the exploit as well and said they would not use it again. I'm very disappointed in the Hard Core community, or most notably from this new batch of applicants, given that the exploit was used and known by several players and nobody reported it.

Jiro_89
23rd March 2015, 22:50
Rabbit_Dead has been removed from HC after finding evidence of using teleportation multiple times as well. He will not be allowed to return to HC.

persianpenname
26th March 2015, 07:11
In game username: PersianPenName
How long have you been playing TFC: Several generations of builds, including much of last year on the current server.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Everyone I am interested in playing with has moved to HC, and I am willing to live without teleports to play with them.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Absolutely!
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Board the HMS Hardcore from the WallBridge outpost.

Jiro_89
26th March 2015, 08:01
PersianPenName has been added to HC.

persianpenname
26th March 2015, 23:36
My husband is now asking me to fill out an application for him, because I use the forums here.

In game username: Chorister83
How long have you been playing TFC: Off and on, whenever PersianPenName can drag me into it.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: My wife has already moved over to the HC world, and she is bugging me to play with her.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Ask my wife how to get to the WallBridge outpost to get to the HMS HardCore, or see if I can bribe her with dinner to have her run me over there on my laptop.

[PPN's Edit: He is totally getting me dinner anyway, because it is game night. Also, if he needs his own forum login, let me know.]

Commiellama2
27th March 2015, 00:12
In game username: Commiellama2
How long have you been playing TFC: since b77
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: There is a sickening lack of llama statues in the hardcore world that must be redressed, whilst keeping my zero death status
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, pain
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Travel to the wallbridge outpost and board HMS Hardcore

minercrafte3002
27th March 2015, 02:04
In game username: minercrafter3002
How long have you been playing TFC: Only for a week, but I have watched LP's of it and I'm getting used to it already.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I am becoming friends with some of the HC players and I want to join in on the challenge.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Of course!
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: aboard the HMS Hardcore at the wallbridge outpost

Jiro_89
27th March 2015, 11:44
Commiellama2 and minercrafter3002 have been added to HC.

Jiro_89
27th March 2015, 11:48
My husband is now asking me to fill out an application for him, because I use the forums here.

In game username: Chorister83
How long have you been playing TFC: Off and on, whenever PersianPenName can drag me into it.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: My wife has already moved over to the HC world, and she is bugging me to play with her.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Ask my wife how to get to the WallBridge outpost to get to the HMS HardCore, or see if I can bribe her with dinner to have her run me over there on my laptop.

[PPN's Edit: He is totally getting me dinner anyway, because it is game night. Also, if he needs his own forum login, let me know.]

Considering PersianPenName's previous experience working with us and completion of the application, no worries. Chorister83 has been added to HC.

TheRealPoker
27th March 2015, 19:29
In game username: TheRealPoker
How long have you been playing TFC: a couple of years now
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: A new challenge!
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes indeed!
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Travel to the Wallbridge outpost and board HMS Hardcore

Annother
28th March 2015, 02:30
Applying for HC

In game username:
Annother_Miner
Few years

Peer Pressure
No warping, no spawn protection, Greg. I am fully prepaired for all the hardship.
Warp (ikr) to spawn, head south to a massive bridge, board fancy ship with bedrock cannons, enter HC, suffer.

Pernix_8D
28th March 2015, 02:35
Done. TheRealPoker and Annother_Miner have been added.

Rainnmannx
28th March 2015, 04:58
In game username: austinwii2g (Alt of RainnMannx)
How long have you been playing TFC: Since build 74ish.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Have a place to go for more of a challenge, should be interesting building a city there :).
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, I know it well.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Go south from spawn to the Wallbridge outpost and board the HMS Hardcore.

Jiro_89
28th March 2015, 18:59
austinwii2g is now in HC group.

bunbr
30th March 2015, 00:17

In game username: Bunbr
How long have you been playing TFC: around 5 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: im bored in the over world and i want a challenge
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: indeed i have and do
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: you go to the HC portal outpost and press the tp button

also: if anyone else wants to come with me greg, and iker we would rly appreciate it

Jiro_89
30th March 2015, 03:05

In game username: XxEndergirl7xX
How long have you been playing TFC: around 3 months

Denied.

Skrar
30th March 2015, 03:55

jiro i dont think that bunbr can speak english that well, hes either spanish or portugese. but i have to admit that is rather funny xD

bunbr can i sugget using google translate to wite your own app?

bunbr
30th March 2015, 18:18
ENG
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: TFC is meant to be played only this way, in my opinion anyway
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BR

Em jogo usuário: Bunbr
Quanto tempo você joga TFC : 2 meses
Por que você quer se juntar ao grupo Hard Core ?: TFC é feito para ser jogado apenas desta forma , na minha opinião, de qualquer maneira
Você totalmente ler e entender o que você está se candidatando?: sim

Jiro_89
30th March 2015, 20:55
ENG
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: TFC is meant to be played only this way, in my opinion anyway
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BR

Por que você quer se juntar ao grupo Hard Core ?: TFC é feito para ser jogado apenas desta forma , na minha opinião, de qualquer maneira

Your application is incomplete. You are missing one more line. I understand that you have a language barrier as Skrar has mentioned, but given that you copied another person's application over trying to complete your own you will need to confirm that you understand what this application is for by telling me what Hard Core group is.

bunbr
30th March 2015, 21:38
ENG
BR

Como você chegar ao Hard Core Mundial ?: você vai para o posto avançado portal HC e pressione o botão tp

ReveralUS
30th March 2015, 22:50
In game username: ReveralUS
How long have you been playing TFC: 3 Months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because I want to experience the full extent of the difficulty TFC brings and feel as if im actually a part of the changes that happen in the world.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, fully.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: I have to go to Wallbridge outpost and board the HMS Hardcore to take me there.

Jiro_89
30th March 2015, 23:24
ReveralUS has been added to HC.

bunbr
31st March 2015, 00:22

Selzyr
31st March 2015, 10:22
In game username: Selzyr
How long have you been playing TFC: a week or so.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: challenge, all about the challenge(played a lot on MineFantasy and always loved the level of difficulty of the mod, having the same experience with TFC too, but the fact that I can teleport around is enough to break the immersion of it.)
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: yes.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: supposed you follow the road of the south to get there?
How do you return to the normal world?: you don't, once your in, "yer" for good.

Jiro_89
31st March 2015, 10:23
Selzyr has been added to HC.

KaitlynTheSurvivor
31st March 2015, 11:14
Hey Iv Been thinking alot about hc TFC:creeper: but the thing is i rlly want to join it so i can have fun i want to survive like they do the whole time i have been on i have not died yet within my hours i feel i am worth to join hc i wanna go through the experience knowing that i am in the place i belong so plz if ur nice enough let me join;)

Jiro_89
31st March 2015, 11:19
Hey Iv Been thinking alot about hc TFC:creeper: but the thing is i rlly want to join it so i can have fun i want to survive like they do the whole time i have been on i have not died yet within my hours i feel i am worth to join hc i wanna go through the experience knowing that i am in the place i belong so plz if ur nice enough let me join;)

As I just informed you in game, since you did not read the opening post and insisted that it did not tell you how to join HC you will not be considered for HC for 3 days. If you can manage to actually read the opening post in those 3 days and make an appropriate application after the third day from the date of this reply, you may be considered.

CMR99
31st March 2015, 14:25
Edit: Post corrected to contain new answer.

Sup guys, long time no see. Been away for a while, decided to come back :p
Heard about this, thought it'd be cool, so imma apply for it.

In game username: Winterling99
How long have you been playing TFC: Played on this server specifically about a year ago as CMR99, recently got back into minecraft. I decided to come along and start playing again, been playing for a few days now, trying to learn all the new stuff :D.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Hearing about the idea of no teleporting and stuff sounds an interesting kinda thing, as it makes TFCraft far more difficult and challenging, which can always be fun :p
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, I have and I acknowledge it fully.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: You board the boat at Wallbridge outpost, the HMS HardCore.
How do you return to the normal world?: You go through a long and boring quest to try and convince an admin to set you back to normal, only to remember it doesn't work like that. In other words, you don't.

Jiro_89
31st March 2015, 20:45
Sup guys, long time no see. Been away for a while, decided to come back :p
Heard about this, thought it'd be cool, so imma apply for it.

In game username: Winterling99
How long have you been playing TFC: Played on this server specifically about a year ago as CMR99, recently got back into minecraft. I decided to come along and start playing again, been playing for a few days now, trying to learn all the new stuff :D.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Hearing about the idea of no teleporting and stuff sounds an interesting kinda thing, as it makes TFCraft far more difficult and challenging, which can always be fun :p
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: You board the boat at Wallbridge outpost, the HMS HardCore.
How do you return to the normal world?: You go through a long and boring quest to try and convince an admin to set you back to normal, only to remember it doesn't work like that. In other words, you don't.

Your application is missing an answer.

Jiro_89
31st March 2015, 21:34
After discussion with bunbr in game, he has been added to HC.

Edit:
Right after adding bunbr he immediately teleported to several towns in HC. He has since been removed from HC. I do not believe I will consider re-application since I translated my request to him in game and he accepted the terms. I understand that there is a language barrier, but there has been ample support to help him understand.

CMR99
31st March 2015, 22:29
Your application is missing an answer.
Original post amended to contain the new answer. Sorry for forgetting to put that in xD.

Jiro_89
31st March 2015, 22:34
Winterling99 has been added to HC.

CorpseDrop
1st April 2015, 05:12
In game username:CorpseDrop

How long have you been playing TFC: 6 months

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Ran out of challenges in the easy world.

In order to reach the HC World, HC members must travel to the WallBridge Outpost and board the HMS HardCore. Upon teleporting, your inventory will be removed and when you initiate your HC quest you will be given a bed and a boat.

How do you return to the normal world?: You no longer can.

Jiro_89
1st April 2015, 05:18
CorpseDrop has been added to HC.

Karny94
1st April 2015, 06:55
In game username: Karny94
How long have you been playing TFC: On and off for a year or two; more hours than I like to think about.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because I do my best work under the harshest conditions. HC fits.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, I have.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Board the HMS Hardcore at WallBridge.
How do you return to the normal world?: Buy another minecraft account. ;]

Jiro_89
1st April 2015, 07:00
Heh, creative answer. Karny94 has been added to HC.

ScaryLion
2nd April 2015, 20:27
Hi Jiro,

In game username: ScaryLi0n.
How long have you been playing TFC: About a year now.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: It's more of a challenge, and I can continue playing with TheRealPoker.
How do you return to the normal world?: You can't. You're stuck forever.

Thanks, ScaryLi0n.

Jiro_89
2nd April 2015, 20:32
Hi Jiro,

In game username: ScaryLi0n.
How long have you been playing TFC: About a year now.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: It's more of a challenge, and I can continue playing with TheRealPoker.

Thanks, ScaryLi0n.

The application is incomplete.

ScaryLion
2nd April 2015, 20:42
Sorry about that, missed that last question, application amended.

Jiro_89
2nd April 2015, 20:48
ScaryLi0n has been added to HC.

D3miurge
5th April 2015, 12:11
In game username: D3miurge
How long have you been playing TFC: 6 months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I believe that the TFC was created to be played in this way [or close to it, imho].
How do you get to the Hard Core World?:Board the HMS Hardcore at WallBridge.
How do you return to the normal world?: You can not.

Jiro_89
5th April 2015, 12:44
D3miurge has been added to HC. Nice avatar by the way.

Cyberfire777
6th April 2015, 12:00
In game username: Cyberfire777
How long have you been playing TFC: 2 Years (but more off than on)
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: The community seems tighter, and I love a challange
How do you return to the normal world?: You shall not pass!

Jiro_89
6th April 2015, 19:28
Cyberfire777 has been added to HC.

Marc_Reid
7th April 2015, 00:52
:)Hi im wanting to join HC so here is my application

What is your minecraft username? : Marc_Reid

How long have you been playing TFC? : i have played TFC longet than i have played on the server so 7 months

Why do you want to join the HardCore Group? : I want to going HC because its my type of thing. No teleporting = even better and harder, The way i like it. (dont thake that the wrong way)

Have you fully read and understand what you are getting yourself into? : yes

How do you get to the HC world? : Take the Ship at the WallBridge outpost in the deep south.

How do you return to the normal world? : You cant. Once you turn to HC to cant turn back.

I hope this gets accepted:D

Jiro_89
7th April 2015, 00:57
Marc_Reid has been added to HC.

ryan999999
8th April 2015, 02:05
In game username: ryan999999
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:Nothing like a challenge
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yep theirs no goin back
How do you get to the Hard Core World?:A ship at the WallBridge
How do you return to the normal world?: you don't
Side note: I hope I'm accepted even tho I'm new to TFC and the server as i see any mountain as a challenge to dig...Happily

Jiro_89
8th April 2015, 04:29
ryan999999 has been added to HC.

Suzy
8th April 2015, 04:52
In game username: Suuuzy
How long have you been playing TFC: 3 Months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I like challenges.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: A ship at the WallBridge
How do you return to the normal world?: There is no going back

Rainnmannx
8th April 2015, 05:12
Thanks Suzy.

aaronislame
8th April 2015, 11:34
In game username: aaronislame
How long have you been playing TFC: about a month
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: i have played hardcore solo (true hardcore death = delete world) and this is really how i find minecraft enjoyable. My solo game has been crashing latley so i have been looking for a similar experience online and this is the best i can find.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Board the HMS Hardcore
How do you return to the normal world?: you dont

Jiro_89
8th April 2015, 12:08
aaronislame has been added to HC.

Salcar
10th April 2015, 08:25
In game username: SalcarHow long have you been playing TFC: 3 Months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I like challenges.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: A ship at the WallBridge
How do you return to the normal world?: There is no going back

peaiveaa
10th April 2015, 08:28
In game username: peaiveaa

How long have you been playing TFC: About 2 months i guess

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because i always try playing this way (no tp, item spawning in singleplayer), but i end up hacking my way... I am sure this hardcore mp thing will make it both easier with player trading and harder because im always spawning items in ssp

Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Surely

How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Taking the boat south

How do you return to the normal world?: You dont :s

Jiro_89
10th April 2015, 08:38
Salcar and peaiveaa have been added to HC.

Classic Cole
10th April 2015, 19:51
IGN : ClassicCole
How long have you been playing TFC: More than 2 years on and off
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I enjoy similarly minded people who like a challenge.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Travel to the Wallbridge Outpost and board the HMS Hardcore
How do you return to the normal world?: You don't. Member hopping isn't allowed.

Jiro_89
10th April 2015, 19:54
ClassicCole has been added to HC.

Jiro_89
10th April 2015, 20:37
Suuuzy has been added to HC.

caio212
10th April 2015, 23:54
In game username: caio212

Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: To get some more challenge

How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Boarding the boat at the Wallbridge Outpost

How do you return to the normal world?: You don't.

Paperbagman5
11th April 2015, 10:34
IGN:
Paperbagman5
2 Months
I have a mate who joined Hard Core recently and I'd like to experience the challenge
Yes
Board the HMS Hardcore at the Wallbridge Outpost
How do you return to the normal world?: There's no turning back!

Weras
11th April 2015, 13:40
IGN : Weras
How long have you been playing TFC: Around 2 Months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I enjoy a challenge
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Go to Wallbridge Outpost and board the HMS Hardcore
How do you return to the normal world?: You don't

Jiro_89
11th April 2015, 20:23
caio212, Paperbagman5, and Weras have been added to HC.

Fish_Stix
12th April 2015, 15:21
Please add me to the new hardcore server whitelist (if there is one).

In game username: Fish_Stix
How long have you been playing TFC: 1 yr
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: teleports make the game too easy
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: HMS Hardcore
How do you return to the normal world?: NEVER! You are doomed for all eternity...

Jiro_89
12th April 2015, 19:10
Fish_Stix has been added to HC.

Scissor_man
12th April 2015, 21:25
Hi, hope to see you soon

In game username: Scissor_man
How long have you been playing TFC: 1 Month
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I want to be part of an awesome group filled with awesome people.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Go to the WallBridge Outpost and board the HMS HardCore
How do you return to the normal world?: You don't..

penguinsanta
13th April 2015, 01:11
In game username: Penguinsanta
How long have you been playing TFC: A week
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: To play with friends
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Wallbridge Outpost
How do you return to the normal world?: You cant

Jiro_89
13th April 2015, 01:32
Scissor_man and Penguinsanta have been added to HC.

Lewiddyion
13th April 2015, 06:20
In game username: Lewiddyion
How long have you been playing TFC: A few months, but haven't played in about a year.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: To play without teleportation alongside others who want to take the challenge to the highest level.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: The wallbridge outpost, board the HMS Hardcore.
How do you return to the normal world?: There is no return.

Jiro_89
13th April 2015, 06:53
Lewiddyion has been added to HC.

goodfell0w
13th April 2015, 14:25
In game username: Goodfell0w
How long have you been playing TFC: 2 Weeks
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: In my singleplayer i play the game on Hard and enjoy the vanilla experience playing it.
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes I do
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: I have to travel to WallBridge Outpos and board the HMS HARDCORE to gain access to the Hardcore World
How do you return to the normal world?: Never

Jiro_89
13th April 2015, 18:27
Goodfell0w has been added to HC.

doomsayer1996
13th April 2015, 23:08
i would like to join the hardcore group
In game username:doomsayer1996
How long have you been playing TFC: since if first came out
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: i thank it would be fun.and plus im not good with server commands
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: the ship at WallBridge Outpost

Jiro_89
14th April 2015, 00:37
doomsayer1996 has been added to HC via TFC forums.

OpticByte
15th April 2015, 02:58
Hi,
My in game name is: OpticByte
I've been playing TFC for about a week but i am new to the server.
Please add me to the hardcore server. Thanks!

Jiro_89
15th April 2015, 03:08
Hi,
My in game name is: OpticByte
I've been playing TFC for about a week but i am new to the server.
Please add me to the hardcore server. Thanks!

Did you read the original post?

OpticByte
15th April 2015, 03:36
Did you read the original post?
I am sorry, here is another app.

In game username: OpticByte
How long have you been playing TFC: A week
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Friends are on the server in the same world
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, (fixed the app, sorry once again)
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Boarding the HMS hardcore
How do you return to the normal world? You can't

Jiro_89
15th April 2015, 04:32
OpticByte has been added to HC.

Lucifer Ash
15th April 2015, 19:06
In game username: LuciferAsh
How long have you been playing TFC: Around less then a month of actual in-game playtime
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Anything less wouldn't be hard enough for me.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Go to the WallBridge Outpost and board the HMS HardCore
How do you return to the normal world?: You don't. Ever. I am a man of the knights watch from this day until the last.

Jiro_89
15th April 2015, 19:57
LuciferAsh has been added to HC.

Nexuss
17th April 2015, 18:04
my username is:nexuss666
How long have you been playing TFC:2 months with a month pause
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:Looking for a new adventure
How do you get to the Hard Core World?:Wallbridge out post,on a ship
How do you return to the normal world?:You cant,you made your decision

Jiro_89
17th April 2015, 18:05
nexuss666 has been added to HC.

Jiro_89
17th April 2015, 18:32
nexuss666 has been removed from HC for not complying with the item removal stipulation as listed in red on the original post. The player was honest with me that he did not entirely read the original post so he will not get a warning. He may re-apply 3 days after the date of this post.

Elbe97
17th April 2015, 19:20
Hello,
I'd like to join the HardCore group :)

Here's my application...
My username is: Elbe97
How long have you been playing TFC: since the 0.78.15 update (approximately 10 months)
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: The game without teleports and similar "magical" stuff is more pure and challenging for me, that's why I want to join the HC group.
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: through the Wall Bridge Outpost
How do you return to the normal world?: once you decide, there's no way back

Thank you in advance,
Elbe97

Jiro_89
17th April 2015, 19:30
Elbe97 has been added to HC.

superbanana98
18th April 2015, 04:27
In game username: superbanana98
How long have you been playing TFC: Allmost 1 year (I think I can say without pauses)
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: To get a different playstyle without any teleportations. Also I want to test/improve my TFC skills :rolleyes:
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?. Yes, i do

Jiro_89
18th April 2015, 04:45
How long have you been playing TFC: Allmost 1 year (I think I can say without pauses)
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: To get a different playstyle without any teleportations. Also I want to test/improve my TFC skills :rolleyes:
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?. Yes, i do

This application is incomplete. Please review the entire original post.

superbanana98
18th April 2015, 04:49
This application is incomplete. Please review the entire original post.
Sorry Jiro, I forgot the 2 last questions
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, I do
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: WallBridge Outpost (following the red carpet)
How do you return to the normal world?: There's no normal world, HC is the real world. Now for real, u can't once u are HC, there is no way back.
Thanks,
superbanana98

Jiro_89
18th April 2015, 04:53
superbanana98 has been added to HC.

tanner327
19th April 2015, 03:17
IGN: tanner327
How long have you been playing TFC: I first started about 1 1/2 years ago, but I've been on and off since then.
Why do you want to join the HC group? I want more of a challenge in this TFC server.
Have you fully read and understood what you are applying for? Yes, I have and do.
How do you get to the Hard Core World? You have to go far south to the Hard Core boat.
How do you return to the normal world? You can't, once you sign up for HC there is no turning back.

Jiro_89
19th April 2015, 07:06
SevenCosmo has been added to HC via TFC forums.

tanner327 has been added to HC as well.

Nexuss
20th April 2015, 20:32
In game username:nexuss666
How long have you been playing TFC: about 2 months with a pause
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:Experience new game mode
Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:To be honest this time ,yes
How do you get to the Hard Core World?:Hms ship teleport
How do you return to the normal world?:You cant
Sorry for what happend last time,ive hand thrown all my items this time

Jiro_89
21st April 2015, 05:50
nexuss666 has been added to HC again.

ZexyGamerGodZ
21st April 2015, 16:23
Username ZexyGamerGodZ
I've been playing tfc for about a week
i want to join hardcore because i think tfc is more fun when its harder
yes, i have fully read and understand what i am applying for
i neee to go to the hardcore wallbridge
you cant go back

Jiro_89
21st April 2015, 20:23
ZexyGamerGodZ has been added to HC.

Zamolxis
22nd April 2015, 21:56
In game username:TheCripplenator
How long have you been playing TFC:for 6 months,4 days on HappyDiggers
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: this is a challenge for me
How do you get to the Hard Core World?:Follow the red carpet and press the first button to teleport, and a second button to warp
How do you return to the normal world?:There will be no "membership hopping". If you are accepted as a Hard Core member and change your mind later you will not be allowed to rejoin normal members.

Jiro_89
23rd April 2015, 03:58
TheCripplenator added to HC. Though, you said you were playing on HappyDiggers for 6 months and 4 days, did you mean in game time or did you play on one of our other MC or older TFC servers?

Zamolxis
23rd April 2015, 12:04
TheCripplenator added to HC. Though, you said you were playing on HappyDiggers for 6 months and 4 days, did you mean in game time or did you play on one of our other MC or older TFC servers?
4 days on HappyDiggers server

Jiro_89
23rd April 2015, 17:44
4 days on HappyDiggers server

Whoops, misread that

Rainnmannx
23rd April 2015, 18:13
The , makes a world of difference =P, I was thinking the same thing until I reread it ;)

Phantom329
24th April 2015, 00:22
In game username: Phantom329
How long have you been playing TFC: a few months
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I got bored of easy modpacks
How do you get to the Hard Core World?: a boat
How do you return to the normal world?: buy a new MC account

colbythe2nd
24th April 2015, 02:05
IGN: colbythe2nd

How long have you been playing TFC: 7 Months

Why you want to join: Ive been searching for a reliable server for a very long time, with no bukkit commands, and just pure TFC.

Have you fully understood what you are applying for: Yes

How do you get to the hardcore world: By going to the ship where you can teleport to the world after confirmation

How do you get back to the normal world: You cant.

Jiro_89
24th April 2015, 06:25
Phantom329 and colbythe2nd have been added to HC.

SpiderG
26th April 2015, 13:00
In game username: SpiderG
How long have you been playing TFC: before i knew about servers 1 week, after 3 days
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I enjoy the challenge, the most challenge i have on normal is the fact im so low from killing myself >:D
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: Dont complain about *** sorry had to censor the forbidden word.

Teircen
26th April 2015, 19:12
In game username:
Teircen

I've played TFC several weeks now. I've only been on HappyDiggers for about two weeks now I think but I've been surviving quite well on my own (Working on a blast furnace for steel, just a matter of time). While I acknowledge this still makes me a relatively new player to the server I'd encourage you to check out my town (Lichfield) on Regular server and I think it will demonstrate that I'm capable of surviving. It's all built on my own and without griefing others or causing troubles.

I like the challenges presented.
Teleports makes things too easy.
Mobs in normal mode are too easy
I think the settings on HC world will provide a challenge more suitable to my skill level.
The HC world is also a more immersive setting where travel has meaning all the time and, while you can survive on your own, seeking connections with others can become crucial to surviving well.

Respect the staff and other players. (No griefing, stealing, swearing, abusive language, or turning your town spawn into a deathtrap (not that town spawn should be an issue in HC))

sporac0
26th April 2015, 19:14
In game username: sporac0
How long have you been playing TFC: About 6 weeks
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: The same reason I enjoy TFC in the first place. The challenge. Teleports circumvent food rot. No food rot, food is no an issue.
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: #1: Respect the staff and other players. (Good rule.)

Jiro_89
28th April 2015, 00:15
SpiderG, Teircen, and sporac0 have been added to HC. For the time being you won't be able to do anything in HC until the crash issue is resolved, feel free to continue playing the regular server in the mean time or play on the lobby server.

InsaneJ
28th April 2015, 10:04
Server is updated to TFC 79.18. Give it a go :)

Thanatosll
28th April 2015, 10:23
I tried getting on the HC world but it crashed.

Salcar
29th April 2015, 10:59
Can I join HC mode again?

Cabirus
30th April 2015, 15:47
In game username: Cabirus79
How long have you been playing TFC: Since December
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Looking for a more vanilla TFC experience, teleports make things a bit different. Also starting on a fresh world map sounds like fun.
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: Respect the staff and don't use foul language.

Thanks,

Omenatu
1st May 2015, 02:14
In game name: Omenatu
How long have you been playing TFC: about 2 years.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Challenging Mod, needs a challenging server. :)
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: Respect the staff and other players.

Rainnmannx
1st May 2015, 02:32
In game name: RainnMannx
How long have you been playing TFC: Since build 74ish
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Think it will be a great challenge building a city in HC :)
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: Respect the staff and other players.

CalangoMC
1st May 2015, 03:54
In game name: RainnMannx
How long have you been playing TFC: Since build 74ish
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Think it will be a great challenge building a city in HC :)

Rainnmannx, going to darkside!

Jiro_89
2nd May 2015, 18:29
I will process all new applications when the new world is generated and stable. Feel free to continue posting applications.

jayy
3rd May 2015, 14:00
IGN: Borus2
How long have you been playing TFC?: off and on for about 2-3 years
Why do you want to join the hardcore group?: i want to join the hardcore group because it adds another layer of difficulty to the game compared to the regular map, which sounds fun.
Name a rule: Lag shall not be complained about. mentioning of the "L" word is forbidden! even if your internet is dying :D

IronCubemc
3rd May 2015, 16:42
In game username:IronCubemc
How long have you been playing TFC:0,68days
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:because i want play TFC in hardcore multiplayer
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server:dont say lag

parkourmaster22
4th May 2015, 06:26
In game username: parkourmaster22
How long have you been playing TFC: i've played on this server before the word rest and everything, i played it for a few weeks and then my pc broke, and i kind of forgot how to play, but the wiki and other awesome people on the server are helping me. :) ive played about a month in total, but i get the gist of it.
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: i wanna fresh start, and i wanna see how long i can survive by myself or with somebody :) and it looks like an awesome idea you guy have made.
I will name all the rules, how about that?
1.Respect Staff and other players.
2.no stealing or griefing
3.no swearing or abusive language
4.do not turn our town spawn into a deathtrap.
5.protect your town with towny
6.lag shall not be complained about, mentioning the "l" word is forbidden

Jiro_89
4th May 2015, 06:29
Can I join HC mode again?
You never left ;) We just had issues with the HC server but the new world is up and ready to play! You can join it from the TFC server or Lobby with the command /server tfchc

Cabirus79, Omenatu, RainnMannx, Borus2, IronCubemc, and parkourmaster22 have been added to the HC whitelist.

prawlle
6th May 2015, 02:59
In game username: Prawlle
How long have you been playing TFC: Around A year
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: It has a good community and it has a large world and i cant even find any rocks in normal tfc xD
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: No stealing Or Griefing.

Jiro_89
6th May 2015, 03:08
Prawlle has been added to the HC whitelist.

Slavik1992
6th May 2015, 05:46
In game username: Slavik1992
How long have you been playing TFC: 1 year at least
Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I like challenge
Name a rule from the [/rules] command in the TFC server: "Lag shall not be complained about. Mentioning of the "L" word is forbidden! :D

Jiro_89, My location: Washington.... <- we neighbors

Jiro_89
6th May 2015, 05:48
Slavik1992 has been added to the HC whitelist.