PDA

View Full Version : Solitude: the first fleet in the server

TheTiftster
27th April 2012, 22:26
currently we have one ship and another with some work still to go. there is currently rooms for three people to join.

demman8
26th May 2012, 04:50
Lol, c, James gets it, I'm just baffled at the warning.
Plus! There should be a language dedicated to me, that would be great, understandment would be greatly increased around the world :P
Also! (Sense I feel like typing more) if this still is a city, and you need help ship building, ask James' associate "Tyrus_Dixon" when he's on or (if you ever so happen to catch him) Woodpecker....ok not Woodpecker, he'll just belittle you and leave.

Tyrus left the server... I ran into him on a different server and he didn't even remember you guys...

flyinginstyle
27th May 2012, 11:17
i gave you the warning for cockiness mocking. for a player who's never been on the server on his own account you have an awful lot to say for yourself.

demman8
28th May 2012, 05:53
i gave you the warning for cockiness mocking. for a player who's never been on the server on his own account you have an awful lot to say for yourself.

The funny thing is he has been on his account...

ZelphorMC
1st June 2012, 04:12
And yet another forum about a Fleet town turns into hating on Mocking and James again. Does this happen that often? :P

TheTiftster
10th August 2012, 03:27
currently we have one ship and another with some work still to go. there is currently rooms for three people to join.

main ship is now finished with only one room left.
a farming ship is under construction for a steady food supply.
an outpost has been set up on a nearby island.
i got a plan to convert the main ship into an airship if Dom ever resets the world. instead of a town of ships we can have a town of airships ;)
also taking ideas for things to put in the fleet store.
current items in consideration: sand, bread, watermelons (pathetic)
[hr]

and also the fleet is now part of the anarchon nation (hense the name change to anarchonfleet)

TombRaider271
11th August 2012, 06:19
What a warning because he thanked someone?

TombRaider271
15th August 2012, 06:34
hmm...sounds interesting