PDA

View Full Version : The official "Request a Server Tour" thread

InsaneJ
27th January 2015, 15:12
Here people may request a server tour. Server tours are short <10 minute YouTube videos recorded by me and posted on my channel here: http://youtube.com/happydiggers

In these videos we visit towns and people get to show all the cool stuff they have made on our server. If you would like me, and maybe a few others, to join you on a grand tour of your village please let us know.

Post your town name and your in-game Minecraft name. Also a general indication of when you are available would help. I live in the CET time zone and am usually available between 19:00 and 23:00 however other times aren't excluded. Just let me know and I'll see what's possible or not. Use a timezone convertor to figure out what that means for you: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Please try to have a working microphone ready. We will ask you to join us on our TeamSpeak server so we can talk to each other. If you don't have a mic, or are really shy, you can type things in chat. Get TeamSpeak here: http://teamspeak.com/
Our TeamSpeak server IP is: teamspeak.happydiggers.net

I'll update this thread with a bunch of server tours after the first couple have gone up.

Skrar
5th February 2015, 08:55
On behalf of the DragonsKeep town i wold like to request a town tour! :3 i will be available on weekends from 11:00 PM to 9:00 AM ur time and from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM on weekdays ( in ur time cause im AEST) thx, lemme know if ur happy to :3

InsaneJ
5th February 2015, 11:56
Of course I'm happy to do a tour of your town :)

I'll be on tonight at 11:00PM.

InsaneJ
5th February 2015, 23:31
Oops, misread your post. You said: weekends :B

If that includes Friday we could probably do a tour then.

Skrar
6th February 2015, 09:38
ok sure, as in today friday or tomorrow friday? xD just lemme know and ill clean the place up

Rainnmannx
11th February 2015, 03:51
We official request a tour :)

Between 1pm and 3pm your time on weekends seems good.

Thanks.

_Luala_
28th February 2015, 12:32
Hi! :)
I'd like to request a town tour.
My little village name is: Rosewood
mine is _Luala_ there also :)
I'll be available on weekends from 9:00 - 11:00 AM in your time
and from 1:00 to 5:00 PM
thanx and let me know if it's ok for you
Other:
I have a bit language's problem
I can to communicate in-game but I'm not enough good in chatting,
it does loss of time from game time :/
I have a mic, but I'm "really shy" :D to speak...
and to type things in chat... I'm very slow in it, because I need to use the translator...

so I'd like to introduce my town in writing...
I'll send this in a PM soon

tenterro
28th February 2015, 22:13
I'm ready to introduse my town too. =)
I don't have a mic so I can only type in ingame chat to show my town =)
But i'll place sings all around interesting plases like a town tour guide

InsaneJ
2nd March 2015, 09:36
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the server tour requests, I've been really busy on HappyDiggers AMP lately.

This week I've got a busy schedule. I'll be on the TFC server on Thursday night, March 5th from about 19:00 CET. I'll try to catch you guys then.

Rainnmannx
3rd March 2015, 00:02
Np J, still plenty being addes, no rush, thanks :)

latyper
21st March 2016, 01:55
Are we still doing these?

I've finished up my Lodge on the TFCHC server.

InsaneJ
21st March 2016, 11:28
Yes, I'd love to do these again and more of them :)

However I will need a sidekick since my brain is fried most of the time so we need at least one person who can construct somewhat coherent sentences on microphone ;)

Are there any staff members interested in doing some server tours with me?

Heptagon_ru
21st March 2016, 13:26
If nobody can, I could try, as a last backup alternative. Unfortunately my heavy accent and only a middle level speaking skill make me not a very good variant. Also I can be annoying, ask you-know-who (praise his name!). :)))

latyper
22nd March 2016, 04:27
Heptagon,

Next time we are both on we should try recording something.

Heptagon_ru
22nd March 2016, 07:50
Thanks, but not gonna happen! :))) After I became the moderator I don't have much time to play :)))
Actually I even don't have much time to moderate as much as I want! :)))

DOM
22nd March 2016, 12:05
Unfortunately my heavy accent and only a middle level speaking skill

That never held me back!

Heptagon_ru
22nd March 2016, 12:52
That never held me back!
When you ever had dat?

Commiellama2
22nd March 2016, 13:28
He can only speak American :( . I guess you see perfect English as a goal, but your English is definitely good enough and Russian accents and phrasing are much more interesting than normal English. Is why Niko Bellic and Mr. FPS Russia guy are fun from our perspective. Still, being busy and not having much time is a whole other matter!

azariven
28th March 2016, 04:34
Any idea when will be the next server tour?

latyper
1st April 2016, 06:21
I want to try doing the server tours. I have amic and a beefy enough computer that I can probably run minecraft with screen capture software also running. Can anyone recommend some decent (but free) software I should use?

latyper
24th May 2016, 02:56
BUMP

Can anyone recommend some free software to do the recording on?

Elbe97
24th May 2016, 13:59
Can anyone recommend some free software to do the recording on?

I used Bandicam back in my times, it's not a miracle, but it used to be free and worked fine. Well, if you don't mind having a "www.bandicam.com" title on the top of the recording ;)

Oh, and what about nVidia GeForce Shadow Play? That might work as well.