PDA

View Full Version : unban request

xabedo
11th February 2015, 15:29
:(jiro im really sorry about that griefing that i did and it has been 2+ weeks sense i was banned and from the 2 weeks i was always thinking about happy diggers TFC server and feel like there is something missing in my life and always start remembering all the fun that i had there im really sorry about breaking the glowstone and i feel ashamed for lying that i didnt break it and nearly everyday i go open tfc then press on the server and try to join it but i just cant because im banned im really sorry about that and i just want forgiveness i really want to get unbanned please

InsaneJ
11th February 2015, 23:21
You will not be unbanned. But if you want to try connecting to our servers daily, please continue to do so. The staff hopes you learn from this experience. Your actions have consequences.

xabedo
12th February 2015, 07:00
I have learned from my mistakes and I really feel bad about what I did and I feel A feeling I can't tell what is it just because I got banned from a server that I love.
And what other servers than TFC server.

side question does 3x25 and drdr9 still playing on the TFC server?

InsaneJ
12th February 2015, 13:05
You're not getting it. We don't want you back.

For as long as we know, you have been a nuisance on the server. Always arguing with staff and generally not being a nice guy to us. That is why we will not consider ever lifting you ban. We prefer the server to remain a nice place for us and other players.

xabedo
12th February 2015, 15:20
i wont be an nuisance to the server and i WONT do anything bad to the server but please i really feel bad for what i did and i really miss the server PLEASE please let me get unbanned i will do anything

InsaneJ
12th February 2015, 19:08
Anything?

xabedo
13th February 2015, 05:59
Lol yes anything
they way you said anything made me laugh XD

InsaneJ
13th February 2015, 09:15
Well I was thinking about upgrading the server hardware. If you're willing to fork over €700 I'll unban you in a heartbeat.

Now show us your resolve!

xabedo
13th February 2015, 10:31
crap

xabedo
13th February 2015, 10:51
you want me to pay you 700 just to get unbanned

xabedo
13th February 2015, 10:51
is this the only way

InsaneJ
13th February 2015, 11:25