PDA

View Full Version : PvP Poll

kylejohn825
7th March 2015, 02:52
Im making this forum because after some recent discussion with fellow players on the server a topic came up. The topic of PvP. I ask those of you who play on the TFC server to please vote with your opinion on the matter below in hopes that if most of u want PvP, like i believe you do, it will be instated.

Jiro_89
7th March 2015, 03:10
I appreciate your enthusiasm but PvP will not be initialized on the server. We've been asked to add PvP for a long time and have continually denied the requests. We don't believe PvP for a TerraFirmaCraft server is appropriate, or rather for our TFC server.

Dreadmine876
28th March 2015, 18:57
I appreciate your enthusiasm but PvP will not be initialized on the server. We've been asked to add PvP for a long time and have continually denied the requests. We don't believe PvP for a TerraFirmaCraft server is appropriate, or rather for our TFC server.
tbh, I think players should be able to make something like a "pvp arena" in their town where people can compete for rewards and tournaments or something. But if it wont be added, it wont be :D

Jiro_89
28th March 2015, 19:16

Perhaps I could have worded it better. I don't believe allowing access to PvP options for players to be a very smart idea. It would raise grief and reports to extremes and become a source of constant headaches for players that dislike the system and for staff trying to keep the server running smoothly. That being said, there is potential for controlled PvP. Even before the server went public I was working on something in regards to this. It's still in the works and will continue to take time as there are no builder+ members anymore and it is not a vital server function such as fixing the problems with HC is.

Dreadmine876
30th March 2015, 01:45
Perhaps I could have worded it better. I don't believe allowing access to PvP options for players to be a very smart idea. It would raise grief and reports to extremes and become a source of constant headaches for players that dislike the system and for staff trying to keep the server running smoothly. That being said, there is potential for controlled PvP. Even before the server went public I was working on something in regards to this. It's still in the works and will continue to take time as there are no builder+ members anymore and it is not a vital server function such as fixing the problems with HC is.

Thats enough for me. All hail Jiro