PDA

View Full Version : Plz Un-ban me

star_bolt
18th May 2015, 15:58
Hello good sirs of HappyDiggers. I am star_bolt, and I have been banned since late December. To those who I have disgraced, I want to apologize to them. I would like to be UnBanned because I have matured alot since December. I would also like to have the chance to take a look to the new server. I want to be a part of this community agian, and be a good guy. So, please, especily to InsaneJ, I am sorry, and pls unban me ;) :pig:

Pernix_8D
19th May 2015, 10:35
I wasn't the one who banned you, so I should probably be leaving this alone, but do you even know why you were banned? From what you've said in your appeal, I'd say you're just guessing.

InsaneJ
19th May 2015, 14:45
http://happydiggers.net/showthread.php?1384-Warned-players-and-banlist&p=10723&viewfull=1#post10723

star_bolt
19th May 2015, 22:42
J banned me, for putting a piece of pork into a vessel (because for some strange reason the game crashed, as well as the server, bug I guess) and I got temp-banned, long story short, I was a **** and used an alt account, dumb move on my part, and I got perm banned, so, yea

Jiro_89
23rd May 2015, 07:56
Typically I'd downgrade this to a warning to give you another shot at being a rule abiding player, but your recent post about raiding potentially abandoned items and houses tells me you don't really have a grasp on why we have these rules. Nor does it instill confidence in your ability to follow them.

So, I have been pondering the forums, waiting to see if someone replied to my unban request on the forum, and I have seen some things that I have questions to. If I find a house that is unclaimed, why is it SO bad to take the stuff in it? I mean, its 1. Not claimed, and 2. It has a 50% chance to be abandoned, so, pls, someone help me here. :pig: :confused: :diamond:

Jiro_89
24th May 2015, 07:27
So today I banned a whole slew of people. One of them caught my attention. A player named "Kitty_Bolt". First it was "Star_Bolt", then "Plasma_Bolt", and now "Kitty_Bolt". Here's the kicker, Kitty_Bolt joined the server 3 days before you posted your appeal. Mind giving me your explanation if you're still planning on continuing your appeal?

star_bolt
24th May 2015, 16:49
So today I banned a whole slew of people. One of them caught my attention. A player named "Kitty_Bolt". First it was "Star_Bolt", then "Plasma_Bolt", and now "Kitty_Bolt". Here's the kicker, Kitty_Bolt joined the server 3 days before you posted your appeal. Mind giving me your explanation if you're still planning on continuing your appeal?

Look, this weekend has been horrible for me, so I'm just gonna tell the truth. Yes, I logged in with my sisters account, not to get around my ban, but to have fun on the server. I just wanted to enjoy the server, not abuse it. I'm sorry if I affendend you again, but I'd you decide to keep me and my sister's account banned, plus tell the ppl of Tarantino that I was banned, just so they know. I'm very sorry for this deception. I wanted to have fun, and I did. Jiro, J, I'm sorry, just do what you think is good for the server, no materm if I stay banned, or I get unbanned, just please think about it.

star_bolt
24th May 2015, 17:07
Jiro, was was 99 percent of my nation banned for the glowstone, I didn't even know how I got it and it was a bad thing to have, it was in my chest and Loki told me to display it, so I did, what else did I do but use her account?

Jiro_89
24th May 2015, 18:03
J banned me, for putting a piece of pork into a vessel (because for some strange reason the game crashed, as well as the server, bug I guess) and I got temp-banned, long story short, I was a **** and used an alt account, dumb move on my part, and I got perm banned, so, yea

So you admitted you made a dumb move by using an alternate account to avoid your ban and then you turn around and do it again? That tells me all I need to know. Your ban is permanent.