PDA

View Full Version : Unban P1kajew

P1ikajew
29th May 2015, 23:04
Hi,
I've been banned for 2 days from now from swearing and disrespect.
I just want to say that I know it was stupid and the reason why I was such a pain is because I was having a bad day.
With no more to add to this, I hope I'm going to be able to be given a second chance.

Jiro_89
30th May 2015, 02:48
Most people get banned for swearing from anywhere between 3-5 times. You swore a TON and you were particularly rude to players. How am I supposed to trust that you won't do this again if this is simply the result of you having a bad day? People have bad days all of the time.

P1ikajew
30th May 2015, 10:36
Most people get banned for swearing from anywhere between 3-5 times. You swore a TON and you were particularly rude to players. How am I supposed to trust that you won't do this again if this is simply thving a bad day? People have bad days all of the time.

Umm...
How about you unban me, but im banned from chat for a couple days?
You can ask Kentela, LadyNarwhal, Morten, I'm not much of an ashole normaly

Jiro_89
31st May 2015, 08:48
Kentela was recently warned for swearing so that instills even less confidence. This isn't some slap on the wrist "Don't do that again" sort of thing. You were banned because you violated our rules. I'm not going to make some silly deal with you just because you told me to.

P1ikajew
31st May 2015, 12:48
Well, than I guess I won't play anymore here.
Nice meeting you!

InsaneJ
31st May 2015, 13:01
Making it sound like it's your decision. Classic :)

P1ikajew
31st May 2015, 13:04
Well, it seems like I'm done for good, so what can I do?