PDA

View Full Version : please unban me

markimoosbud
9th June 2015, 20:05
im so sorry for killing those cows. I was really hungry and I saw no other options. basically. im sorry.
Player
trevie303
Type (?)
local
Reason
griefing animals
Issued By
jiro_89
Server
tfc.happydiggers.net:4000
Date Issued
2015-06-09 10:50:26

Metamorfos
9th June 2015, 21:09
You saw no other options?

We gave you multiple tips, among which
- eating seaweed
- growing your own crops
- fishing

Instead of working on those options, you continued spamming "i need food"...

markimoosbud
9th June 2015, 21:13
I coudnt fish because there was no fish. I coudnt grow crops beacause there weren't any wild plants to go around. and I couldn't harvest seaweed because I was totally landlocked and I didn't want to risk drowning. in short. I couldn't work on those options because they were completely impossible to work on.

Jiro_89
9th June 2015, 21:43
As Metamorfos mentioned, there are MANY options and opportunities for you to obtain your own items, food, tools, etc. There is a ton of space and unexplored area on our Regular TerraFirmaCraft server. All you have to do is take the time to actually do your own work rather than stealing someone else's hard earned time. You can't even die from lack of food in this version of TFC. As I understand it, you were also harassing towns by setting up your houses directly on the town boundaries of certain towns, one being the town you killed the cows in. You've already shown that you can't do your own work and can't respect other player's time and effort. How am I supposed to trust that you won't do those things again?

markimoosbud
9th June 2015, 21:47
jiro. I wasn't even trying to pester people. at all. at least I wasn't spewing racist hate or griefing people's stuff.

markimoosbud
9th June 2015, 21:54
I can do my own work. I don't have to mooch off of other people. thank you for encouraging me.

markimoosbud
10th June 2015, 00:26
trust me. I'll be better. MUCH better. stuff like this will never happen again. :cool:

markimoosbud
10th June 2015, 00:55
I was actually on my way to acting better before you banned me.

markimoosbud
10th June 2015, 04:58
I can respect. I can do my own work.

Jiro_89
10th June 2015, 08:43
Don't be impatient. You broke the rules and got banned. Appeals take time to sort through and HappyDiggers staff members aren't going to drop everything to deal with them. Making an alternate ban appeals shows that you could not sit and read our forum rules which seems to be a recurring factor. Speaking of the alternate appeal, I'd like to point out something.

In this appeal you've openly addmitted to committing the grief and apologized.

im so sorry for killing those cows. I was really hungry and I saw no other options. basically. im sorry.

I was actually on my way to acting better before you banned me.

In your illegal appeal you blame your actions on your cousin.

My 9y/o cousin played and got me banned. Will you unban me.

You've put yourself in a bad situation. Either way this plays out I'll know you weren't truthful with me. You either lied about committing the griefs or you lied about your cousin committing the griefs.

markimoosbud
10th June 2015, 16:55
ok. jiro. I wont whine about the ban until the unbanning happens. :)

markimoosbud
10th June 2015, 19:12
I actually chiseled a very good looking stove once. ill show you a picture of it soon.

Marius49
10th June 2015, 19:36
ok. jiro. I wont whine about the ban until the unbanning happens. :)

Oh really. Then what does this look like:

I actually chiseled a very good looking stove once. ill show you a picture of it soon.

And stop posting random stuff on your ban appeal. It makes it looks even worse, it makes you look impatient (not that you haven't done this already in your previous posts...), and it's just a bunch of informations that are not needed on your post. Make another post only if you bring relevant information supporting your ban appeal, otherwise it will all be considered spam, which is not something we like on our forums.

Here are the forum rules: http://happydiggers.net/showthread.php?22-The-Official-Rules. You can check rule No. 13 there to make things clearer.

markimoosbud
10th June 2015, 19:54
Thank you for making me read the rules :) :) :)

Jiro_89
10th June 2015, 20:42
You still haven't addressed the random claim you made about your "9 year old cousin". As I mentioned in my previous post, one way or another you were not truthful with me. Now you're coming along saying that you're going to be unbanned? I didn'tt see any other staff members saying that.

markimoosbud[/B]] ok. jiro. I wont make a single sqeak until the unbanning happens. :)

When a person starts a ban appeal they are asking for the community to trust them again. The banned person has zero credibility as they broke the rules for whatever reason. They must convince the HappyDiggers staff that they can be trusted with a second chance. You lied in your appeal. You admitted that you committed the grief and apologized, then turned around and said your cousin did it. For this reason you will not be unbanned.