PDA

View Full Version : Your Best Base?

Pernix_8D
16th May 2012, 14:30
Hey guys.

What do you think was your best/favourite base you've ever built in Minecraft?

I Myself do not have a favorite base that was fully built :3 But the plans/ideas for my vanilla server base are my favorite... If I actually get around to fully completing them... :P

DOM
16th May 2012, 14:48
I think my LP world had the best base, but we will see what DOM the Villager and my HappyDiggers base look like when I'm done. ;)

(There will be episodes released ;))

Slashmate101
16th May 2012, 21:39
Seen my base on the Towny server? That was probably my best, although I have plans for my vanilla server one.
Oh and btw DOM I'm moving out of my treehouse in the vanilla server. You may keep all my redstone as a parting gift :D

DOM
17th May 2012, 00:17
Seen my base on the Towny server? That was probably my best, although I have plans for my vanilla server one.
Oh and btw DOM I'm moving out of my treehouse in the vanilla server. You may keep all my redstone as a parting gift :D

Sad to hear you moving... (but its good cuz im expanding hehehe ;))
:redstone::redstone::redstone: And thx for the redstone! I always need it! :D

DOM
18th May 2012, 00:17
Only 10 more layers to dig in my vanilla base! Woot! I wish I was home to keep digging tho! It takes like 25 minutes per layer... Hopefully I can start recording after that...

InsaneJ
18th May 2012, 09:58
Just one more block...

The roofing on the nether rail station is done for now. I'll pop by later today to see what you're up to. All this digging and speak of 'hemispheres' has gotten me excited ;)

My best base was one I build with Mupje on our own server, before it was public. Basically it was a mountain which we carved out on the inside. On one level took out an entire slice of the mountain about 6 blocks high. It had a glass wall around it and terraces on top. There was a water elevator in the middle and an underground tunnel that passed under a lake and lead to another house nearby. It was a nice base, so many fond memories :D

On the Vanilla server I still think my tower is pretty nice. It has a garden surrounding it and it looks really nice at night. You can get there by mine cart from the nether rail station.

Pernix_8D
18th May 2012, 15:25
Sounds cool.

Gotta make a nethr portal and find my way back to spawn's portal before I look at any of your bases though D:

InsaneJ
18th May 2012, 20:29
If you'd like help traversing the nether and laying down some tracks, just let me know :)