PDA

View Full Version : unban request from KoopaTroopa860

KoopaTroopa860
4th September 2015, 14:30
I am writing to apologise for breaking the rules on the HappyDiggers TFC server because of my selfish actions that resulted in a ban from yourself.

However if the ban is ever lifted i will no longer break any rules on the server and apologise to the person directly effected.

If you could get in touch ASAP it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

KoopaTroopa860

Rainnmannx
5th September 2015, 03:38
So did you read all the rules? Any other rules broken while you where on?

KoopaTroopa860
5th September 2015, 12:59
Admin edited post due to misconduct.

So did you read all the rules? Any other rules broken while you where on? Not that i am aware of as of this point in time and yes i have read the rules for the server. Again i will repeat myself i am sorry for the actions that led to me breaking one of those rules. Thanks for getting in touch so quick. KoopaTroopa860 love the speed of the staff on here would have been nice to have a reply a long time ago. A reply soon would be nice.

FUCK THE ADMINS THAT ADMIN THIS SITE WHAT A FUCKING SHIT JOB YOU ALL PLAY A ROLL IN.

rip terrafermacraft

Rainnmannx
15th January 2016, 02:53
You typically get monetary compensation for a job, we are volunteers or the owner.
I can apologize for not seeing this post sooner, a simple "any word on the unban process?" would of worked better.
I had some technical issues that made some posts not appear new, so I never checked them.
Given the last post I say the ban stays.

Jiro_89
15th January 2016, 03:19
What a sneaky way to be an entitled brat. Along with the continued server ban, the player has landed himself a forum ban too.