PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Node (Energy) is bugged :(

Heptagon_ru
28th October 2015, 20:21
It's energy after about 20 seconds reaches about 3200 and then becomes negative, then it reaches -153.6 and nearly stops to distribute, distributes very rarely.
I guess the initial conversion is because the energy value is stored as 2-byte integer, and is shown divided by 10 (i.e. with one decimal).
So at 2^15 = 32768 the glitch occures and ...

This is sad, combining energy and liquid in one pipe is awesome for enchantment machines.

Couldnt google any info about it yet.

InsaneJ
28th October 2015, 21:56
Yup, it's bugged. So are the item and liquid transfer nodes although those work somewhat better.

For power use Thermal Expansion energy conduits or Industrialcraft 2 cables. Try to use short pieces of cable and never, ever create loops in cable networks. To transfer power over larger distances use a Tesseract. For liquids use Thermal Expansion liquiducts or Ender IO fluid conduit.

Keep in mind that Ender IO is very experimental in Minecraft 1.5.2. Don't use any of the Ender IO energy stuff, you'll regret it ;)

Heptagon_ru
29th October 2015, 07:47
Yup, it's bugged. So are the item and liquid transfer nodes although those work somewhat better.

For power use Thermal Expansion energy conduits or Industrialcraft 2 cables. Try to use short pieces of cable and never, ever create loops in cable networks. To transfer power over larger distances use a Tesseract. For liquids use Thermal Expansion liquiducts or Ender IO fluid conduit.

Keep in mind that Ender IO is very experimental in Minecraft 1.5.2. Don't use any of the Ender IO energy stuff, you'll regret it ;)

Only now I understand why u prefer expensive conduits over cheap transfer pipes with upgraded nodes :)
Thanks! Short, no loops, Mo EIO energy or ME, got it.