PDA

View Full Version : UnBan Request form aivinli

aivinli
17th January 2016, 08:25
i hear that i got banned because of killing a admin pig? in the ark
i though it was just a random spawn pig around the ark so i killed it because i need food
sorry about that.
i really though i could kill it like in the wilderness

aivinli
17th January 2016, 13:57
i hear that i got banned because of killing a admin pig? in the ark
i though it was just a random spawn pig around the ark so i killed it because i need food
sorry about that.
i really though i could kill it like in the wilderness
where are the admins >.>
why no one respond to this post

InsaneJ
17th January 2016, 14:17
where are the admins >.>
why no one respond to this post
Because we have better things to do than to respond super swiftly to your ban appeal. Some of the admins are sleeping, others are hard at work building our new Minecraft servers. And you? You broke the rules. Our staff had to lookup what you did, document the evidence, repair the damage. And now you want us to spend more time on your case and do it quickly.

For being so impatient your ban will be permanent. Good bye.

aivinli
17th January 2016, 14:31
Because we have better things to do than to respond super swiftly to your ban appeal. Some of the admins are sleeping, others are hard at work building our new Minecraft servers. And you? You broke the rules. Our staff had to lookup what you did, document the evidence, repair the damage. And now you want us to spend more time on your case and do it quickly.

For being so impatient your ban will be permanent. Good bye.
yeah its impatient for waiting 6hrs+
and just asking where are the admins = permanent ban? what kind of punishment is that.

InsaneJ
17th January 2016, 14:35
yeah its impatient for waiting 6hrs+
and just asking where are the admins = permanent ban? what kind of punishment is that.
Yes it is, really. You're not paying for any kind of service, we do this in our spare time.

Your ban was permanent to being with. A ban appeal gives you a chance for your ban to be lifted, if you manage to persuade us to give you another chance. You failed to do that so your ban status will not change.

You messed up, not us. And that is all I'm going to say on this matter.

aivinli
17th January 2016, 14:38
Yes it is, really. You're not paying for any kind of service, we do this in our spare time.

Your ban was permanent to being with. A ban appeal gives you a chance for your ban to be lifted, if you manage to persuade us to give you another chance. You failed to do that so your ban status will not change.

You messed up, not us. And that is all I'm going to say on this matter.
why so salty and piss off