PDA

View Full Version : UnBan Request

llamasplosion
25th January 2016, 05:14
I was banned from the TFC happydiggers server for repeatedly breaking rule one. I did not mean to disrespect the staff of the server and i didn't realize that what i was saying was disrespectful. What i did was i was joking around with xMcjeffreyx and we were typing "/me" and then just random funny things in the public chat like "/me Chopped larsonpacific head off" and things like that. xMcjeffreyx and i were honestly not trying to be disrespectful we were just having some fun while building. If i am unbanned i will try to stay in private message chat more often and not use "/me" do be disrespectful or use fowl language with. I sincerely apologize to larsonpacific for being disrespectful and i hope that he and everyone on at the time can forgive me.

sincerely: llamasplosion

Rainnmannx
25th January 2016, 06:29
You where warned by many for implied swears, why did you not listen?
You where rude to more then just LP.
I will give you this, when asked to leave a town you did, and where decent about it.
Will you be able to follow the rules?
Would you even be happy playing here following the rules? Knowing that if it is done, one slip will get you banned again?

llamasplosion
25th January 2016, 06:43
You where warned by many for implied swears, why did you not listen?
You where rude to more then just LP.
I will give you this, when asked to leave a town you did, and where decent about it.
Will you be able to follow the rules?
Would you even be happy playing here following the rules? Knowing that if it is done, one slip will get you banned again?

I apologize again for swearing and for being rude to other players as well, and I think that if you give me one more chance i will be extra careful what i type in chat. This is one of the only public TFC servers I have found that i enjoy and i want to continue to be apart of its community.

LarsonPacific
25th January 2016, 07:01
I apologize again for swearing and for being rude to other players as well, and I think that if you give me one more chance i will be extra careful what i type in chat. This is one of the only public TFC servers I have found that i enjoy and i want to continue to be apart of its community.

I do believe I warned you last night about swearing right off the bat, right about the time of the server restart when you made some negative comment about the server and left. Then all day today, after being asked to keep your chat clean by both myself and other players and directly warned and told if you kept it up that you'd be banned... even then... you still kept it up. There is absolutely nothing that would indicate to me that you would change your behavior if given a second chance, largely in part because you were already given several second chances.

llamasplosion
25th January 2016, 07:15
I do believe I warned you last night about swearing right off the bat, right about the time of the server restart when you made some negative comment about the server and left. Then all day today, after being asked to keep your chat clean by both myself and other players and directly warned and told if you kept it up that you'd be banned... even then... you still kept it up. There is absolutely nothing that would indicate to me that you would change your behavior if given a second chance, largely in part because you were already given several second chances.

I know i was not very respectful last night. It was wrong of me and i apologize. The reason i was so rude was i was just board and felt like annoying someone and i wasn't planing on playing on that server, and then it went down and i got frustrated so i said the server was bad and left. After that i was just looking for another server to play on but when i couldn't find one that was good like happydiggers i realized that i probably shouldn't have said what i said. Then i played all day today and met xMcjeffreyx and got really into the game and started getting silly and disrespectful towards the staff and other players online. I hope you can forgive me and just give me one last chance to play on the only TFC server that i find enjoyable.

Rainnmannx
3rd February 2016, 14:17
Thank you for your apology. We take the rules seriously here to make this community great. You will be unbanned and placed in our warning category. This means if you break any rules, no matter how small, you will be instantly and permanently banned. Please review our rules to ensure this will not happen again.