PDA

View Full Version : Banned

fog1014
5th June 2012, 05:44
I understand why i am ban but if i go on to the server will i get ban again?

Also, can i get unban from the vanilla server. I didn't do anything bad on that server.

flyinginstyle
5th June 2012, 12:56
if you understand why you are banned, why ask if you are allowed onto the server? submit a better arguement as to why you should be unbanned and your case will be reviewed by the moderator/admin team. untill then, the ban remains.

InsaneJ
5th June 2012, 13:31
Also, can i get unban from the vanilla server. I didn't do anything bad on that server.

If you get banned on one server, you get banned on all the servers. So that's 3 for the price of one.

fog1014
8th June 2012, 03:26
fly, the first thing was about the towny server but J answered my second question.

my first question remains though, if i go back on the towny server will i get ban again???
[hr]
fly, the first thing was about the towny server but J answered my second question.

my first question remains though, if i go back on the towny server will i get ban again???

Pernix_8D
8th June 2012, 12:16
From my understanding, if you're not perm banned and don't break the rules again, than no. You won't get banned. :P

flyinginstyle
8th June 2012, 12:25
fog. you were banned from all servers. use your brain and work out that:

fog + ban = not allowed on the server.

like i said, your arguement to be unbanned is rather pathetic as you havent even apologised yet. write a better response and it will be considered by the moderator team. you are not welcome on any server until you have requested to be allowed back on.

fog1014
9th June 2012, 07:53
I said I was sorry and I am not perm ban but i will say it again.

I am sorry but i was so angry,confused, and annoyed that i said some i didn't mean. Can you (a.k.a. flyinginstyle) tell me why you are following me or saying that I am on the verge of being ban for reasons next time, and mabey tell me the reasons too.