PDA

View Full Version : The solution to wild Gigas

Jiro_89
9th March 2016, 20:00
Ever since the balancing update wild Giganotosauruses have been a real problem. The only natural way for them to die in the wild is to drown or be eaten by a megalodon which is difficult at best to achieve and highly unlikely. So I've created a Giga Buster. This wonder of engineering can take down a wild giga in 7-15 mins depending on the area it's in. If you have a wild giga threatening your base feel free to give FireKeepers a ring and we'll take care of it.

Heptagon_ru
9th March 2016, 21:15
... So I've created a Giga Buster. ...
Hmmm, the name is kinda too simple for such a pretty flying flower pot garden :)

Jiro_89
10th March 2016, 00:03
Ah yes I suppose it does look like a floating garden to someone who doesn't play Ark. Well, those are organic turrets that shoot balls of poison slime at whoever is within range.

InsaneJ
10th March 2016, 00:35
It looks like the Flying Fungal Fortress of D00M to me ;)

Heptagon_ru
10th March 2016, 11:16
Oh, I thought that some of Doom games really had some Flying Fungal Fortress and tried to google it :)

TheForestHermit
10th March 2016, 12:26
Awww YISSSS!
That rocks. also how did you get so many plots in such a small space?
Did you guys kill that miserable green lizard stomping around in the beach-side swamp below green obelisk? ( level 16 male pale green)
I spent a little time trying to lure him into the ocean but there was just too many things to distract in the swamp :/

Jiro_89
10th March 2016, 19:21
Awww YISSSS!
That rocks. also how did you get so many plots in such a small space?
Did you guys kill that miserable green lizard stomping around in the beach-side swamp below green obelisk? ( level 16 male pale green)
I spent a little time trying to lure him into the ocean but there was just too many things to distract in the swamp :/

Trial and error I suppose. The Battle Quetz has crammed spots to fit things and doesn't work too well for Species X so this design is more like an elevating wall to allow for layers of Species X. And yes, I made sure to pay that giga a visit and kill it.

Ayla
12th April 2016, 05:32
X: 148800
Y: -88800

Saw it tonight hoping you can get it.

Jiro_89
13th April 2016, 09:06
X: 148800
Y: -88800

Saw it tonight hoping you can get it.

Exterminated