PDA

View Full Version : Problems with server?

Ayla
10th July 2016, 18:33
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble logging in. I keep timing out and it goes on for days. Also, I am repeating things like making kibble, taming the same rhino and when I log back in it's not done. Any ideas?

TheRealPoker
10th July 2016, 19:05
The server has been unstable recently, and when it crashes it rolls back to the previous save.

J is currently working on it.

See recent Server Issues (http://happydiggers.net/forumdisplay.php?17-Server-issues) discussions for some additional detail.

Ayla
21st July 2016, 14:59
Just wanted to let someone know that the server has been down for over a week now.
Any news on whats up?

TheRealPoker
21st July 2016, 15:23
Hi Ayla, J has rebuilt the server (and website/forum etc) and it's all back up and running again. It's been fine since yesterday from what I've seen, but let us know if you are still having trouble.

Ayla
21st July 2016, 15:26
Yeah it is loading I will let you know if there are any issues.

Dourne
22nd July 2016, 09:15
...."begs for a Center map"...

Icepop
23rd July 2016, 00:14
...."begs for a Center map"...

I agree, it would be nice to change the map on the server to the Center. Getting a bit bored with late game ARK atm, anybody else feeling this?

InsaneJ
23rd July 2016, 08:52
Hijacking a problem reporting thread is not the way to go about this :)

You guys should start a new thread and get a discussion going. See who else is interested. Ask people on the server to voice their opinion. Get your friends involved. Etc.