PDA

View Full Version : Report ARK server down here

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Jiro_89
17th March 2019, 04:35
rag may have crashed

I don't have a connection console for Rag or Scorched Earth so they both may be down. My connection to the virtual server is down at the moment too. InsaneJ will probably be the first to be able to get to this.

InsaneJ
17th March 2019, 08:56
Servers should be up and running again.

Dourne
17th March 2019, 15:52
did not see rag on the server list. se is back.

Jiro_89
17th March 2019, 16:50
All Ark servers back online.

Dourne
17th March 2019, 17:08
There has to be an issue. i log in on the island and try to kill a dodo and after like 2 hits it stops moving and the server loses connection. i have been moving to each server in turn besides extinction and aberration and get the same result.

SE took about 10 min but got the same disconnect and it no longer shows on the list.

Jiro_89
17th March 2019, 18:49
I've identified the culprit. A plugin that's supposed to help restart servers when they crash was thinking our servers were crashing and issuing restarts but not fully restarting the servers which left them shut down. I've removed the plugin from all servers for now.

I'll be doing a batch of plugin updates later today as well.

Edit: More corruption found. I'm investigating.

Jiro_89
17th March 2019, 19:57
I've corrected a number of issues. It seems the latest Ark update that "fixed an exploit" also caused a ton of problems for mods and plugins.

The servers are running now, but cross server chat functionality is broken. Currently it's causing some log spam in the consoles, but unless it causes the server to crash I'm going to let it stay for a bit. Developers are actively working on switching cross chat capability from RCON to MySQL, so the fix will happen at some point.

Discord is getting all Ark chat though, so if you still want to see what people are saying on other servers that's still an option.

Swimwagen
21st March 2019, 18:46
Servers is down :(

Marius49
21st March 2019, 19:39
Servers is down :(

The servers will be down for a little period of time. You can read this thread so you know the full story. :)

https://happydiggers.net/content.php?578-HappyDiggers-ARK-goes-USA

Kagehamaru
21st April 2019, 06:33
Since I haven't been playing I have no idea if the server is still down for switching or if its actually down.

Dourne
21st April 2019, 16:49
it should still be moving to the US, but yes i agree an update would be good.

InsaneJ
21st April 2019, 18:19
Jiro has received the hardware I send him. He build the system and we're now in the process of setting up ESXi and getting the ARK VM up and running.

Jiro_89
21st April 2019, 23:30
I received the motherboard, cpu, heat sink, and some 600 GB hard drives from InsaneJ 3 days ago. Since then I've assembled the server.

Currently the specs are:

- MSI X99A SLI PLUS Motherboard

- Intel Xeon Processor E5-2680 v4

28 Threads
14 Cores
Normally 2.40 GHz base frequency (2.20 GHz base as it's an ES chip), Possible 3.30 GHz Max Turbo

- SuperMicro CSE-743TQ Black 4U Chassis

- 2x Seagate Enterprise Capacity 6TB 7.2K RPM SAS 256MB Cache 512e HDD
- 2x Western Digital VelociRaptor 600GB 10k RPM SATA 32MB Cache HDD

- 4x Crucial 16GB 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM

- Dell ATI Radeon B120 256MB Graphics Card

- LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i SATA/SAS Controller 6G Raid Card

The HDDs will be put into 2 arrays running Raid 1. Currently we're working on running ESXi with VMWare controlling a couple of virtual machines (which we already do for Ark)

Setting everything up will take some time, please bear with us :)

Jiro_89
12th May 2019, 20:34

I manged to get one of the servers online for testing. There's still a lot of loose ends to tie up such as config fixing, networking, security stuff, and auto script handling but we're making some serious progress now :)

Chogata
13th May 2019, 18:29
This is absolutely NOT a complaint to you, Jiro, just to higher fates or whatever... But from the progress you make, it looks like PvE Ark might go live just when I go on 2 weeks vacation...

(Okay, I'm a crazy person to be a bit sad about going on a vacation to a nice, warm island :p ).

Jiro_89
27th May 2019, 02:00

Dourne
27th May 2019, 21:02
I'm back and so are the Ark servers....kinda. i was able to log in to crystal isle ok.

Rag......is there but not. crap ton missing. so need to know if i should move thing to CI or wait til someone reads this and checks rag. i saw vanilla things and s+ things but there is a a lot missing so i dont know where the issue may lay.

Jiro_89
27th May 2019, 23:02
I'm back and so are the Ark servers....kinda. i was able to log in to crystal isle ok.

Rag......is there but not. crap ton missing. so need to know if i should move thing to CI or wait til someone reads this and checks rag. i saw vanilla things and s+ things but there is a a lot missing so i dont know where the issue may lay.

That was not an official public release, it was simply a progress update. The servers are not ready and I haven't even released the IPs :sheep:

Also note that Crystal Isles is PvE. It is not apart of the PvP cluster.

Dourne
28th May 2019, 00:52
That was not an official public release, it was simply a progress update. The servers are not ready and I haven't even released the IPs :sheep:

Also note that Crystal Isles is PvE. It is not apart of the PvP cluster.

cool i'll play on Crystal for now then.

Chogata
28th May 2019, 19:45
Aaaah! Okay, two more weeks, don't take all the cool spots on Crystal Isles :p ;)

Jiro_89
6th June 2019, 02:33
All 5 Ark PvP servers have been brought online and opened. I'm hesitant to officially announce until the servers have been live for a couple of days with auto-backup and auto-update checking scripts running. If nothing serious happens, I'm planning on an announced re-opening this weekend.

I also have a couple of special announcements coming down the pipeline related to game servers.

Dourne
6th June 2019, 17:38
comment. not a direction or path. ....specific server issues threads?

now. on crystal i had just looted a white beacon and got thatch items. dont need dont care looted it and tried to place them for demolish resources. it didnt work. on a mountain top so i move...nope. typed this out went back, nope. both right click inventory and hot bar nope. starting with foundation of course but it just wont place.

Dourne
6th June 2019, 18:23
CI
possible issue with flexible stone piping not continuing water. edit: it still works though just not 'blue' showing water flow.

Jiro_89
7th June 2019, 02:27
Those issues are likely map specific if placement is blocked in just the mountain top or other possible "resource" areas. That was a default setting on The Island back in early access days.

Jiro_89
9th June 2019, 23:06
All 6 Ark servers online.

Dourne
19th June 2019, 05:40
unable to connect to any server.

unable to query server for invite.

although they show online.

Jiro_89
20th June 2019, 02:32
unable to connect to any server.

unable to query server for invite.

although they show online.

The Ark game version updated and the servers did not.

It seems the update scripts may be having ownership/permission issues. I've put in a temp fix for now where the servers will update every time they're restarted which means the servers will update at least once a day when the daily backup script runs.

Also of note, The Island server didn't take well to this fix. I'll have to investigate later. For now the other 5 Ark servers are up to date and online.

Dourne
27th June 2019, 16:01
not seeing the servers

Chogata
27th June 2019, 16:02
not seeing the servers

S+ updated and now it says mod mismatch when you try to join via link

Jiro_89
28th June 2019, 02:30
TheIsland, SE, Rag, Extinction, and CI are updated and online. Aberration is having problems.

I also discovered that TheIsland and Rag were reset at some point. They were on days 130 and 138. I introduced a rolled back version of those maps, but the fact that nobody noticed kind of tells me what I need to know about the interest in the old PvP maps.

Edit:
Aberration is fixed and up.

Chogata
29th June 2019, 05:33
s+ updated again...

Jiro_89
30th June 2019, 02:20
Updated servers

Chogata
5th July 2019, 14:57
s+ updated again :(

Jiro_89
6th July 2019, 04:11
s+ updated again :(

Servers updated and online. Update scripts are slowly being refined after every update.

Chogata
9th July 2019, 21:13
Valguero is either not running or not visible for transfer from drops/terminals.

Khajera
10th July 2019, 00:10
Hey :) I can log in and do almost everything, but I have to use the menus to do most actions. A lot of the key commands are not working. I have bound the action to another key and no luck Picking up poop is a no go. I don't see Happydiggers in my favorited, I usually just log in from the server menu.

I haven't tried getting in to Valguero yet.

~Khaj

Jiro_89
10th July 2019, 06:04
Valguero is either not running or not visible for transfer from drops/terminals.

Have you downloaded all of the mods needed? Valguero has a map specific mod.

Hey :) I can log in and do almost everything, but I have to use the menus to do most actions. A lot of the key commands are not working. I have bound the action to another key and no luck Picking up poop is a no go. I don't see Happydiggers in my favorited, I usually just log in from the server menu.

~Khaj

That's all client side related issues. You should try validating your Ark game by going into your Game properties from the Steam Library menu.

As for not seeing the servers, you can try going into your steam server tab by View -> Servers -> Favorites to see if you have the IP addresses added.

Chogata
10th July 2019, 08:07
Have you downloaded all of the mods needed? Valguero has a map specific mod.

I know and I probably don't have it yet. But I've seen Valguero in the terminal the other day, just didn't transfer then (stumbled upon a dino too good not to tame and changed my plans ;) ). I will try again today, if I don't see it again, I will manually download the missing mod and try then.

Chogata
10th July 2019, 08:10

~Khaj

Did you try to find the server in "My Survivors"? I sometimes don't see it in "Favourites" but still see it in "My Survivors". I figure it's some kind of weird Ark glitch.

Khajera
10th July 2019, 21:06
That's all client side related issues. You should try validating your Ark game by going into your Game properties from the Steam Library menu.

As for not seeing the servers, you can try going into your steam server tab by View -> Servers -> Favorites to see if you have the IP addresses added.

I validated my ARK, logged in same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled and made sure everything updated. Still having the same issue. I don't know what else to do.

I use the server tab to access. To me it's a non-issue, I was just responding that is what I do when I do not get the listings in game.

Chogata
10th July 2019, 21:52
I know and I probably don't have it yet. But I've seen Valguero in the terminal the other day, just didn't transfer then (stumbled upon a dino too good not to tame and changed my plans ;) ). I will try again today, if I don't see it again, I will manually download the missing mod and try then.

Ooookay... I have all the mods, I was able to log into Valguero and create a new character. But I still can't transfer from CI to Valguero. Bob can... I switched off my Windows Defender for a while, didn't help. I'm now veryfing all the files, will check tomorrow if that helped. Reinstall is next on the list :(

Khajera
11th July 2019, 01:42
Did you try to find the server in "My Survivors"? I sometimes don't see it in "Favourites" but still see it in "My Survivors". I figure it's some kind of weird Ark glitch.

I have. I was playing around with different servers to try to narrow down my issue. I did find you can find HD CI if you search under PVE and TheCenter. It now comes up. I haven't looked for Valguero yet. I may do that now. My keys work fine in Official and UnOfficial. I had to check a couple of servers. I have not found one that uses the upgraded spyglass. So I know the mods do have are working correctly.

Jiro_89
11th July 2019, 02:08
I have. I was playing around with different servers to try to narrow down my issue. I did find you can find HD CI if you search under PVE and TheCenter. It now comes up. I haven't looked for Valguero yet. I may do that now. My keys work fine in Official and UnOfficial. I had to check a couple of servers. I have not found one that uses the upgraded spyglass. So I know the mods do have are working correctly.

Was there a specific day this started happening?

Dourne
11th July 2019, 03:17
it started for her yesterday.

did i not have the same problem like a year or 2 ago and we deleted the local character file to prompt a server download of the character file?

Khajera
11th July 2019, 03:41
Was there a specific day this started happening?

It started yesterday. Each time since then when I have tried after updating something the keys aren't fixed and regardless of where I logout, I am back inside at the beds.

Dourne
11th July 2019, 05:06
i also cannot connect to Valguero. i get to loading 0/4 mods then get kicked to the main ark screen before server select. been happening since the server was launched.

i do not see it clustered from a beacon if it is supposed to be.

Chogata
11th July 2019, 07:40
Well, the cluster works, at least for some people, because Bob can transfer, he did it yesterday several times. I can't and it's not the internet connection's fault, because we share one.

The verification of my game files (hopefully) ended during the night, so I will try again today. I will also try suicide (I haven't died of "natural causes" ;) in CI for a while now), someone on Steam forums mentioned it often helps in such cases, when some weird glitch in your character's inventory blocks you from transferring. If that doesn't do it for me, then full local reinstall or deleting my character from the server would be next...

P.S. In case somebody wanted to try it: CI Native Wyverns DO NOT transfer to Valguero - they are left stuck in the beacon. Regular fire wyvern born on CI did transfer.

Dourne
11th July 2019, 15:57
crash

Fatal error!

VERSION: 297.64
ShooterGame.exe!AShooterGameSession::OnFoundSessio n() (0x000000013fb9d30e) + 77 bytes [h:\trunk\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\p rivate\shootergamesession.cpp:800]
ShooterGame.exe!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance _NoParams<ABasePlayerController,void>::ExecuteIfSafe() (0x000000013f669c0f) + 0 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegat es\delegateinstancesimpl.inl:533]
ShooterGame.exe!TBaseMulticastDelegate_NoParams<void>::Broadcast() (0x000000013f64e040) + 11 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegat es\delegatesignatureimpl.inl:1837]
ShooterGame.exe!FPendingSearchResultSteam::RulesRe freshComplete() (0x0000000141e6171e) + 10 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\online\onlinesubsys temsteam\private\onlinesessionasyncserversteam.cpp :927]
steamclient64.dll!UnknownFunction (0x000007fedb702d8b) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
steamclient64.dll!UnknownFunction (0x000007fedb708e4e) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
steamclient64.dll!UnknownFunction (0x000007fedbef9f07) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
steamclient64.dll!UnknownFunction (0x000007fedb70651d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
steamclient64.dll!UnknownFunction (0x000007fedb7031de) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
steamclient64.dll!UnknownFunction (0x000007fedbc3749c) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
steam_api64.dll!UnknownFunction (0x0000000073b256c4) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ShooterGame.exe!FOnlineAsyncTaskManagerSteam::Onli neTick() (0x0000000141e42ff9) + 0 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\online\onlinesubsys temsteam\private\onlineasynctaskmanagersteam.cpp:1 30]
ShooterGame.exe!FOnlineAsyncTaskManager::Run() (0x0000000140c2c339) + 0 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\online\onlinesubsys tem\private\onlineasynctaskmanager.cpp:65]
ShooterGame.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() (0x00000001406f3b96) + 0 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\private\window s\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:73]
ShooterGame.exe!FRunnableThreadWin::GuardedRun() (0x00000001406f3a58) + 8 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\private\window s\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:26]
kernel32.dll!UnknownFunction (0x0000000077a659cd) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x0000000077bc383d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x0000000077bc383d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

Crash in runnable thread OnlineAsyncTaskThreadSteam

Jiro_89
11th July 2019, 16:24
After troubleshooting with Dourne for a bit, it turns out he can't connect to any official Valguero server or start Valguero in single player. I'm reading a lot of complaints/reports on steam of people in a similar boat. I'm guessing there's a bad batch of Valguero files going around. Whether or not the current version you can download is correct is unknown.

Chogata, I can troubleshoot possible character problems with you but that would be best done when we're both on the server at the same time.

Chogata
11th July 2019, 17:09
Chogata, I can troubleshoot possible character problems with you but that would be best done when we're both on the server at the same time.

I don't think that's going to be possible before the weekend, so I'll try a few more tricks in the meantime ;)

Chogata
11th July 2019, 17:37
Solved. I had to UNcheck "show password protected" and I see Valguero. I never had to do THAT before :confused:

Chogata
12th July 2019, 05:28
S+ updated again. Those weekly updates start to be annoying. I put out a bunch of dinos which now won't get imprinted. Really, do they have to do it every week?:confused:

Jiro_89
12th July 2019, 05:47
S+ updated again. Those weekly updates start to be annoying. I put out a bunch of dinos which now won't get imprinted. Really, do they have to do it every week?:confused:

Both servers updated. We're also trying out the new -structurememopts server flag now.

Chogata
12th July 2019, 06:02
Both servers updated. We're also trying out the new -structurememopts server flag now.

Wow, that was super fast. Thank you, Jiro!

Epimetheus
4th August 2019, 11:23
Valguero and CI are down.

Jiro_89
4th August 2019, 18:47
Valguero and CI are down.

My Internet Service Provider had a "service outage". Did it affect the city? No. The neighborhood? No. Just my house. Rang them up and just like magic (as if a switch was flipped) the net was back on. What a coincidence that I'm switching to fiber through a new ISP this Tuesday.

Khajera
7th August 2019, 05:37
My Internet Service Provider had a "service outage". Did it affect the city? No. The neighborhood? No. Just my house. Rang them up and just like magic (as if a switch was flipped) the net was back on. What a coincidence that I'm switching to fiber through a new ISP this Tuesday.

I would say yeah sure, but I know the left hand doesn't talk the right let alone what the brain told them to do. I know doesn't make sense, not supposed to, just know how that industry works.

I see you said they are up....I don't see anything :D

Jiro_89
7th August 2019, 05:48
I would say yeah sure, but I know the left hand doesn't talk the right let alone what the brain told them to do. I know doesn't make sense, not supposed to, just know how that industry works.

I see you said they are up....I don't see anything :D

You'll need to update your favorites IP or connect through a quick connect link.

Khajera
7th August 2019, 06:27
You'll need to update your favorites IP or connect through a quick connect link.

I am being dumb.. You changed ISP ..the IP changed DUH

Dourne
8th August 2019, 22:36
mustve been an update int the last 4 hours. cant see the server.

Jiro_89
9th August 2019, 01:45
All servers updated.

Epimetheus
24th August 2019, 14:52
CI is down.

Jiro_89
24th August 2019, 19:26
CI is down.

I've initiated an update cycle, starting now. Will check back in an hour to ensure it completed successfully.

Epimetheus
24th August 2019, 20:36
Sadly still down.

Jiro_89
24th August 2019, 21:28
Some how CI's update was corrupted. I've forced a re-install of the pertinent files that were lost (nothing to do with map saves or characters). As of this post the server is online.

Epimetheus
28th August 2019, 15:25
CI is down again.

Khajera
28th August 2019, 20:06
CI is down again.

Still down

Jiro_89
29th August 2019, 03:07
Still down

Still at work ;)

Khajera
29th August 2019, 04:14
Still at work ;)

LOL figured, not worried.

Jiro_89
29th August 2019, 04:49
Some sort of corruption happened with CI files. I've done a partial re-install of the Ark files for CI. Saved Ark directories were unaffected.

CI is confirmed back up, I logged on and did a quick spectator mode check.

Dourne
2nd September 2019, 14:45
ci was down yesterday and still today. we are playing WoW classic atm with Sequisha so no rush here.

Jiro_89
2nd September 2019, 17:55
ci was down yesterday and still today. we are playing WoW classic atm with Sequisha so no rush here.

It seems the whole server went down at some point, it came right back up after manual restart.

Ark servers and the Starbound server are back online.

Swimwagen
3rd September 2019, 15:39
Server Valguero seems to be down

Jiro_89
3rd September 2019, 16:32
Server Valguero seems to be down

My area experienced a power outage. The server is coming back online now.

Epimetheus
19th September 2019, 17:12
CI and Valguero are down.

Jiro_89
20th September 2019, 05:51
I spent several hours troubleshooting tonight to no avail. Unfortunately, I've run out of time and it'll have to wait until tomorrow evening before I can take another crack at it.

Jiro_89
21st September 2019, 04:37
Not sure what's going on with these servers lately, but a fresh re-install fixed the issue. I pulled the latest world backup for both servers as well.

Extinction remained unaffected.

ReNn
22nd September 2019, 06:53
Is Valguero down again? I am unable to find the server. Thanks for all the work you do!

anonxmoud
22nd September 2019, 09:26
Is Valguero down again? I am unable to find the server. Thanks for all the work you do!

Yea servers are down cant find them too.

Epimetheus
22nd September 2019, 09:39
For whatever reason the ip of the server changed, use this link and press connect while ark isn´t open to connect to the servers:

Valguero: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/4422816

Extinction: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/4422817

CI: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/4422818

Jiro_89
23rd September 2019, 01:11
The ISP changed the IP. DNS records are updated accordingly. Ark.HappyDiggers.net:##### addresses will work again.

Epimetheus
28th September 2019, 23:03
Couldnt transfer from Valguero to any of the other maps, but they are not shown as being down on battlemetrics.

anonxmoud
4th October 2019, 21:06
all 3servers down

Jiro_89
4th October 2019, 23:59
There was a 2 minute power outage while I was away. Server is back online.

Swimwagen
11th October 2019, 15:35
Ark servers is down

Jiro_89
12th October 2019, 23:55
Something has happened in the latest update that broke communication of the servers with steamcmd. I don't know what changed, but I've spent a long time troubleshooting this to no avail. I've gone so far as to start with a clean ark server and steamcmd, but still no dice. I may be able to get some time to troubleshoot tomorrow, but my schedule is very tight these days. Unfortunately this means the Ark servers will be down until the problem is resolved.

Jiro_89
13th October 2019, 17:35
Apparently we're not the only ones affected. WildCard pushed out the update to windows clients and not Linux/Mac which is the first time they've done this in years (back when the game was in alpha). They've effectively raised their middle finger to all non windows users (servers and players alike). It has been four days since the update and they still haven't fixed it. Will Linux be brought up to date at some point soon? Probably, but it could be a week or more. Until then, there's nothing I can do.

As much as I love Ark, it's situations like these that make me want to wash my hands of WildCard.

Side note: our Modded Starbound server is still running strong. No interruptions or issues since it was launched.

Chogata
14th October 2019, 08:49
Well, according to various people, CI is not working after the latest update on any platform... It is said that the dev is working on a fix, but it's been several days now and still nothing. I wonder, who will be first, WC or ISO ;)

(and of course it had to happen just before the one weekend I had time and could work on drops a bit more :()

Epimetheus
23rd October 2019, 18:24
With the new patch 300 i searched a bit in the forum and found a discussion about linux. Apparently someone claims that Linux got updated now.

InsaneJ
24th October 2019, 08:42
Got a link?

Epimetheus
24th October 2019, 17:06
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/474537-linuxmac-update-v299/&page=3

Scroll down to the bottom.

Chogata
24th October 2019, 21:14
CI got updated and works again, so if WC indeed made the new patch work on Linux, potentially everything could be brought back to life :)

anonxmoud
26th October 2019, 21:42
any idea when the servers will be back up?

Jiro_89
27th October 2019, 17:25
Valguero and Extinction are back up now. Crystal Isles is still broken. I'm wondering if WC or CI devs introduced a corruption in the saves. More troubleshooting will be required for which I've run out of time to do this weekend, sorry folks.

Jiro_89
27th October 2019, 18:25
Had a gut feeling and found the problem with CrystalIsles. Linux downloaded CI mod is corrupted and causes a fast memory leak/error (it wants 143TB of RAM...)

I downloaded a fresh copy of the mod on my local windows and uploaded to the linux server with a couple of other modifications. We're back in business!

Epimetheus
28th October 2019, 16:41
Sadly i cant connect to the server, not with the link in the server tab neither with a 3rd party website.
Both times the error says that the server doesnt respond.

Jiro_89
28th October 2019, 18:37
Sadly i cant connect to the server, not with the link in the server tab neither with a 3rd party website.
Both times the error says that the server doesnt respond.

What IP are you trying to connect to?

I confirmed they were live by logging in-game when they first came up. Other players have also been online since they've come back up.

Ext - 50.39.148.29:30015
V - 50.39.148.29:31015
CI - 50.39.148.29:32015

Epimetheus
28th October 2019, 20:11
Missed to say i couldnt connect to CI, i used battlemetrics link which said CI is up and the link under the server tab.
I just tried to use the IP you posted but it still doesnt respond, while valguero and extinction seems to work.

Epimetheus
3rd November 2019, 20:59
I know you are busy Jiro, just a reminder that CI doesn´t work. Im playing a heavy modded Soloplayer Ragnarok Campaign right now, so no need to hurry :cool:.

Jiro_89
4th November 2019, 01:51
I know you are busy Jiro, just a reminder that CI doesn´t work. Im playing a heavy modded Soloplayer Ragnarok Campaign right now, so no need to hurry :cool:.

Here's an update:

I fixed the other 2 servers by getting full fresh Ark server downloads on my windows desktop and moved them manually to the linux server since Ark basically said 'screw you' to Linux users. At first it appeared this worked for CI as well, but it's not reading mod map types correctly which causes the server to crash the second someone connects.

While the windows version of the mod is 'correct', it's causing a segmentation fault in the startup script. If I download the mod through Linux then I get a fatal error related to massive ram allocation by the mod and the server never even starts up. It wants 16,777,215 terabytes of RAM so..

Ark is have a ton of issues with Linux support right now, so I'm thinking it's not necessarily the mod author neglecting things.

anonxmoud
9th November 2019, 08:06
Ark servers down new update came out

Jiro_89
9th November 2019, 23:16
Valguero and Extinction are updated and back online :)

Jiro_89
9th November 2019, 23:25
Bonus update...

Crystal Isles is back online as well. I verified the server in game, but I don't know how stable it is. Time will tell, but the fact that it is even accessible means the bugs/corruption in the old versions of the mod may no longer be present.

anonxmoud
19th November 2019, 21:47
New update out

Jiro_89
20th November 2019, 02:23
New update out

Servers updated.

Swimwagen
23rd November 2019, 11:54
Hm looks like Valguero server has been reset.
All my base/dino gone and dont see any other tribes bases

Jiro_89
23rd November 2019, 16:31
Hm looks like Valguero server has been reset.
All my base/dino gone and dont see any other tribes bases

I've reloaded the map to pre-night backup. Tribe structures and Dinos are present in the reloaded map.

Swimwagen
23rd November 2019, 16:49
I've reloaded the map to pre-night backup. Tribe structures and Dinos are present in the reloaded map.

Base and dinos are back :)
Many thanks :)

anonxmoud
23rd November 2019, 19:03
server did rollback isthere maybe a closer backup?

Khajera
1st December 2019, 18:54
Servers down?

anonxmoud
1st December 2019, 21:12
here are the links for the servers https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/search?q=happydiggers&sort=score

anonxmoud
12th December 2019, 11:55
ark update

anonxmoud
17th December 2019, 19:41
ark winter event update is there

Jiro_89
18th December 2019, 01:06
ark winter event update is there

Thanks for the update posts. It's helpful!

Swimwagen
24th December 2019, 13:49
Servers is down.
And Merry christmas Happydiggers crew, you doing a great work :)

Jiro_89
24th December 2019, 17:18
Servers is down.
And Merry christmas Happydiggers crew, you doing a great work :)

Merry Christmas, servers are back up.

Winslowbro
27th December 2019, 18:52
Unfortunately, one of the many micro updates have taken the servers down again.

Jiro_89
27th December 2019, 21:24
Unfortunately, one of the many micro updates have taken the servers down again.

The ark server port forwards were erased/scrambled somehow. That issue is now fixed, and I updated the servers for good measure.

elloq
2nd January 2020, 01:42
Hey guys, I don't know if it's automatic or not, but all three HappyDiggers ark servers are down.

Jiro_89
2nd January 2020, 02:28
Hey guys, I don't know if it's automatic or not, but all three HappyDiggers ark servers are down.

We had a local area power outage for about an hour. Power is back and the servers are online again.

elloq
11th January 2020, 18:02
Ark Servers aren't down, but they are acting very weird. We're unable to place/build anything on any server. Would you be able to update them?

Thank you so much, and sorry if this wasn't the correct place to post this..

Jiro_89
11th January 2020, 23:32
Ark Servers aren't down, but they are acting very weird. We're unable to place/build anything on any server. Would you be able to update them?

Thank you so much, and sorry if this wasn't the correct place to post this..

The update isn't taking for some reason. Probably a linux compatibility issue... again...

Anyways, I've loaded up the servers after a couple of update tries and I'm able to place thatch foundations. Give it a try now.

elloq
11th January 2020, 23:37
The update isn't taking for some reason. Probably a linux compatibility issue... again...

Anyways, I've loaded up the servers after a couple of update tries and I'm able to place thatch foundations. Give it a try now.

Thank you so much Jiro! You're the greatest!!

renne
12th January 2020, 00:28
I am able to place normal structures, but not any S+ things.

Jiro_89
13th January 2020, 18:15
I am able to place normal structures, but not any S+ things.

The servers were fully updated after some work and a player was able to place S+ structures in game when I was with them. I believe this is resolved now. Cross server/discord chat is also restored.

Swimwagen
22nd January 2020, 03:49
The servers are down :(

Jiro_89
22nd January 2020, 04:03
The servers are down :(

Intentional stop. Server maintenance. Server status messages are posted in discord showing those sorts of things. They're running again.

Mona
29th January 2020, 21:23
Kwekketribe here. Soooo, everything we own is gone. Base, dino's etcetera. Character level is still the same though. Also, on the server list, it states it is day 11.

Jiro_89
29th January 2020, 21:24
Kwekketribe here. Soooo, everything we own is gone. Base, dino's etcetera. Character level is still the same though. Also, on the server list, it states it is day 11.

Which server?

Mona
29th January 2020, 21:26
On Valguero

amberjs
29th January 2020, 21:31

Same. Everything is gone.

Jiro_89
29th January 2020, 21:33
On Valguero

The server likely failed to load correctly when the daily backup/update happened. I've loaded the saved map from 1 minute prior to the update. I'm not home right now so I can't hop in and check if everything is okay. Let me know if it's good when it is online in a couple of minutes, otherwise I'll just take the server offline until I can verify the map when I can get on and check.

Mona
29th January 2020, 21:39
The server likely failed to load correctly when the daily backup/update happened. I've loaded the saved map from 1 minute prior to the update. I'm not home right now so I can't hop in and check if everything is okay. Let me know if it's good when it is online in a couple of minutes, otherwise I'll just take the server offline until I can verify the map when I can get on and check.

Seems to be all good! Thank you for the quick reply and fix!

Mona
4th February 2020, 20:59
Hey there, We are playing on Valguero and we did a cave run yesterday with an allianced tribe. When checking back in now, all three artifacts are gone, there seems to be a reset that has been done between monday and tuesday..?

Is there a way it can be set back because it's a lot of work that has disappeared.

Nem
4th February 2020, 21:09
Hey there, We are playing on Valguero and we did a cave run yesterday with an allianced tribe. When checking back in now, all three artifacts are gone, there seems to be a reset that has been done between monday and tuesday..?

Is there a way it can be set back because it's a lot of work that has disappeared.

Wich ones mona? Maybe i can give you them.

renne
5th February 2020, 09:47

Any word on this perhaps? I'm part of the allied tribe that did the cave run and it feels pretty bad that we went through all that work and then the servers just reset :(
Are these resets a common thing?

Swimwagen
5th February 2020, 16:52
I guess the servers are down because jiro fixing the servers?

Jiro_89
6th February 2020, 04:02
Any word on this perhaps? I'm part of the allied tribe that did the cave run and it feels pretty bad that we went through all that work and then the servers just reset :(
Are these resets a common thing?

No they are not a "common thing". As you can see on the news page there are some changes taking place and it looks like you and your friends played on the old server ports when the new servers were live. No I cannot merge the server save files together. It is unfortunate, but this is where we are at.

I am sympathetic, but it is rather hard to help players that don't tell me more information about what was lost.

I guess the servers are down because jiro fixing the servers?

The servers shut themselves down without an obvious reason. I've started them back up.

amberjs
6th February 2020, 08:53
We did the cave 'The Lair' and both tribes had one artifact of each type:

Artifact of the strong
Artifact of the immune
Artifact of the pack

renne
6th February 2020, 16:49
No they are not a "common thing". As you can see on the news page there are some changes taking place and it looks like you and your friends played on the old server ports when the new servers were live. No I cannot merge the server save files together. It is unfortunate, but this is where we are at.

I am sympathetic, but it is rather hard to help players that don't tell me more information about what was lost.

The servers shut themselves down without an obvious reason. I've started them back up.

Hi Jiro,
Thanks for clearing that up. It's nice to know where we are at.
On another note I got the feeling I may have offended you with my last message? If so, please know that was never my intention and I apologize if I have done so. I work on software and I know full well the difficulties that come with it and with managing servers.

As for the stuff we lost; if we could just get the artifacts as amberjs described them we will be happy diggers :)

Jiro_89
8th February 2020, 02:15
Hi Jiro,
Thanks for clearing that up. It's nice to know where we are at.
On another note I got the feeling I may have offended you with my last message? If so, please know that was never my intention and I apologize if I have done so. I work on software and I know full well the difficulties that come with it and with managing servers.

As for the stuff we lost; if we could just get the artifacts as amberjs described them we will be happy diggers :)

Nope, I'm not offended. No apologies needed. I just don't get much time so direct messages with more details result in much more efficient help from me or other staff. Like which server, what your game name/steam ID is, items lost, etc. If it's a busy week and I only have time every few days to hop on for 30 mins to do some work then having to go back and forth with posts to ask pertinent questions can result in some pretty hefty delays for the players having issues. It can also supply other available staff with the appropriate information they might need to help as well.

For sensitive in-game information you can private message as well. I'll need to have a player online that I can give items to.

Jiro_89
8th February 2020, 23:33
3 sets of relics have been distributed to Mona.

Jiro_89
13th February 2020, 07:14
My internet service provider seems to be having some issues tonight... Connections may be spotty for a bit. Hopefully this will resolve fairly soon.

Nem
23rd February 2020, 12:55
servers down

Jiro_89
23rd February 2020, 23:54
The server is having power issues and I'm not on-site to diagnose it. It will be a day or two before I can physically get to it.

It seems the server worked itself out and started up. I'll still need to get into it in the next few days and figure out what's wrong, but for now it's back up.

Epimetheus
28th February 2020, 17:02
Genesis down

Jiro_89
28th February 2020, 19:17
Genesis down

The physical server is down, likely related to the above post about power issues. I won't be able to take a look at it for another 4-7 hours.

Epimetheus
28th February 2020, 19:30
Thanks for the fast reply, guess i will continue tomorrow and hope i dont die ^^.

Nem
28th February 2020, 20:37
new ark update again 306.7

Jiro_89
28th February 2020, 23:35
The server is back online. Whatever power issue may or may not be happening might have caused some damage to the Raid card and/or one of the drive arrays. I've disabled a drive array that's not currently in active use and made a couple of other bypass changes. Things seem to be online again. I don't have any definitive answers yet.

Epimetheus
1st March 2020, 22:04
Genesis down

amberjs
1st March 2020, 22:13
It's probably just a coincidence, but just in case:

I was testing how the /home teleportation worked. I had set a home name, and then tried to teleport to it by using /home homename.

But I got the message that I was to close to an enemy building. So I kept running further away into the swamp to try again. Every time, same message. Then the last time, I forgot to add the homename. So just /home.

And at exactly that moment the server crashed. Don't know if it's buggy and that caused the crash. Timing was weird.

Mona
2nd March 2020, 10:45
Genesis seems to be still down, Valguero aswell.

Jiro_89
2nd March 2020, 20:26
If the servers are down you can pretty much bet that it's the ongoing hardware issue it's having. The timing of the new issue is perfect, since we've just launched a new Ark server (sarcasm). I'm going to get another look at it after work today.

Jiro_89
3rd March 2020, 01:08
Ark servers are online once again.

Mona
3rd March 2020, 09:28
Ark servers are online once again.

Great, thank you! :)

Swimwagen
3rd March 2020, 17:51
Hm something wrong with valguero server. I see it online on battlemetrics.
First join time all went black, second take to long time to join.
Other servers can i join.

Jiro_89
3rd March 2020, 23:42
Hm something wrong with valguero server. I see it online on battlemetrics.
First join time all went black, second take to long time to join.
Other servers can i join.

The Valguero server experienced a fatal error. I've refreshed the Valguero instance and it seems to be running again.

Swimwagen
4th March 2020, 08:36

Mona
4th March 2020, 17:08
The servers seem to be down again :(

Jiro_89
4th March 2020, 17:58
Servers are back up.

Mona
4th March 2020, 18:49
Servers are back up.

Something strange is still going on, on the Genesis server. Most of our base is gone. The tames, some doors and a few ramps are still there though, floating around.

Jiro_89
4th March 2020, 18:56
Yes, the servers may not have loaded the Structures plus mod correctly and wiped all structures. I'm loading up a save from before the latest server down issues. If that works out, then I'll load all servers with that save time.

Mona
4th March 2020, 19:02
Yes, the servers may not have loaded the Structures plus mod correctly and wiped all structures. I'm loading up a save from before the latest server down issues. If that works out, then I'll load all servers with that save time.

Great, thanks! Hope it works :)

Jiro_89
4th March 2020, 19:08
Genesis is loaded with a previous server save. I was having a player load in to tell me if everything was loaded correctly, but I haven't heard from him so he may be busy. Anyone can log into genesis and see if their structures are there and let me know if everything is good. I don't have access to in game Ark right now.

Mona
4th March 2020, 19:14
Everything seems to load so that's good!
Progress from yesterday is gone indeed, not a huge problem for me but I don't know if other players lose a lot of work ;)

Jiro_89
4th March 2020, 19:16
Everything seems to load so that's good!
Progress from yesterday is gone indeed, not a huge problem for me but I don't know if other players lose a lot of work ;)

Thanks for letting me know. I've loaded the other servers with the same save time. Based on the save time, it should be 3 and a half hours of rollback.

Mona
4th March 2020, 19:19
Thanks for letting me know. I've loaded the other servers with the same save time. Based on the save time, it should be 3 and a half hours of rollback.

Thank you for fixing it so quickly!

Jiro_89
5th March 2020, 01:56
The servers will be down for a few minutes while I pull a piece of hardware.

Epimetheus
5th March 2020, 18:18
Genesis down

Khajera
6th March 2020, 00:47
Genesis down

All down :(

Jiro_89
6th March 2020, 04:46
All down :(

They seemed to all be online when I had a chance to check.

InsaneJ
7th March 2020, 16:55
ARK servers are down for maintenance.

InsaneJ
7th March 2020, 17:20
Maintenance is done and the servers are starting up now.

Nem
8th March 2020, 03:19
looks like all structures are gone and rollback happent,.

Jiro_89
8th March 2020, 16:18
looks like all structures are gone and rollback happent,.

Which server are you referring to? Genesis appears okay.

Mona
8th March 2020, 18:28
Genesis is down

Jiro_89
8th March 2020, 19:15
Genesis is down

Genesis crashed. No crash report was generated, so I'm chalking it up to new DLC bugs. It's back up though.

Mona
8th March 2020, 19:18
It was for a few minutes (twice), now it seems to be down again. Weiiiird...

Jiro_89
8th March 2020, 19:58
It looks like the home teleport plugin might be having some problems. I've removed the plugin from genesis and started the server instance again.

Mona
8th March 2020, 20:08
It looks like the home teleport plugin might be having some problems. I've removed the plugin from genesis and started the server instance again.

Thanks again for the effort, hope it works :)

Swimwagen
9th March 2020, 16:24
Something is very wrong with valguero.
Missing alot of stuff. Like s+ buildings, cellings, foundations and gates.
Most of my dinos flying in the air but they are not flying dinos.

Jiro_89
9th March 2020, 16:27
Something is very wrong with valguero.
Missing alot of stuff. Like s+ buildings, cellings, foundations and gates.
Most of my dinos flying in the air but they are not flying dinos.

Okay. I'm shutting down Valguero until I can get a look at it later today. Thanks for the report.

Swimwagen
9th March 2020, 17:48
thank you :)

Jiro_89
10th March 2020, 01:19
Valguero is fixed up.

Jiro_89
10th March 2020, 01:28
Attention all. The original post of this thread has been updated with new posting guidelines. Please review the original post and follow the instructions for future postings. This will help staff fix problems faster and get you back into games quicker.

Epimetheus
11th March 2020, 16:17
Genesis is down

Jiro_89
12th March 2020, 03:21
Server box went down again. I restarted it around 4 hours ago and it seems to be kicking again. Still investigating.

Dourne
13th March 2020, 02:37
made a torch in the Genesis arctic biome and crashed everything. i had 2 torch engrams showing, i made the first one. crash bang boom.

Jiro_89
13th March 2020, 03:33
made a torch in the Genesis arctic biome and crashed everything. i had 2 torch engrams showing, i made the first one. crash bang boom.

Genesis seems to have restarted itself which is good. Is it just the plain jane torch? And did you try crafting the other torch afterward?

Dourne
13th March 2020, 04:35
it may have restarted itself but character files seem off. Khajera was asked to create new toon on Genesis. will have her check again.

i was able to log in ok and craft both torches. ported home and logged out.

amberjs
15th March 2020, 08:33
Genesis is down,

Swimwagen
15th March 2020, 08:34
all servers is down

amberjs
15th March 2020, 08:51
Genesis is back up.
Server is reset a few minutes, but other than that everything seems fine.

Jiro_89
15th March 2020, 16:59
Thanks for the reports. Even though the server is still suffering from some possible hardware issues, at least it's getting itself going again.

amberjs
17th March 2020, 15:08
All servers have been down for the last 3 hours.

Epimetheus
17th March 2020, 18:39
Servers were up when i came online

Mona
20th March 2020, 19:05
Servers are down (for what I saw, Genesis and Valguero)

Mona
21st March 2020, 11:29
Servers are still down...

InsaneJ
21st March 2020, 14:29
I have been unable to reach the ARK server. My guess would be that the server has crashed and is unable to recover on it's own :/

Let's hope Jiro can reset it soon.

amberjs
22nd March 2020, 07:24
Servers are back up.

Mona
22nd March 2020, 21:02
Servers are down again (in the middle of a tame)

Mona
22nd March 2020, 23:32
Genesis back up

Jiro_89
23rd March 2020, 02:12
I apologize for the lack of response, but know that I've been tackling the server outages when I can. Things are kind of crazy in Oregon right now with quarantine, jobs, etc. We're still experiencing the errors with the physical server which is why it's still going down occasionally.

Nem
27th March 2020, 13:34
All servers down.

Jiro_89
27th March 2020, 15:46
All servers down.

Just started the pysical server back up. Game servers should be coming online in a few minutes.

Epimetheus
1st April 2020, 20:18
Servers are down and i cant reach them right now. Will try again soon.

Jiro_89
2nd April 2020, 01:40
Servers are down and i cant reach them right now. Will try again soon.

Server is back up.

Khajera
5th April 2020, 20:37
Servers down

Jiro_89
6th April 2020, 06:11
Servers down

Back up.

Khajera
18th April 2020, 23:03
Servers down. Sorry Jiro

Jiro_89
19th April 2020, 01:58
Back up.

Khajera
26th April 2020, 03:50
Down :(

Jiro_89
28th April 2020, 03:41
I brought the server up the following morning, I just didn't get around to posting.

Jiro_89
15th May 2020, 23:12
I'm shutting all Ark servers down for a bit to perform some maintenance and updates.

Nem
19th May 2020, 12:20
servers down

Jiro_89
19th May 2020, 14:20
servers down

As far as I can tell the servers haven't been offline since my maintenance on them two and a half days ago. Perhaps you need to refresh your connection IPs or you were trying to connect during the daily update/restart.

Nem
20th May 2020, 22:33
S+ did a update and tons of servers are f up, i did all i could but still cant join, probs because of that update

Jiro_89
21st May 2020, 16:43
S+ did a update and tons of servers are f up, i did all i could but still cant join, probs because of that update

Normally the server manger is supposed to auto-update mods. There's something funky about that latest S+ update. I had to wait until I was home to jump on and confirm the issue. I've manually updated the mods and that seems to be working.

Dourne
18th June 2020, 03:34
any changes i need to know? not showing the servers online.

Jiro_89
18th June 2020, 19:13
any changes i need to know? not showing the servers online.

Looks like the server was offline for a bit. I've restarted it and the Ark servers are online again.

Dourne
19th June 2020, 00:36
still was not able to see them but i havent tried to log in/play in a long time. since then moved files to a new drive. so gonna uninstall/reinstall to see if that fixes it.

Jiro_89
21st June 2020, 05:58
Ark servers online.

Khajera
27th June 2020, 19:40
Down again :(

Jiro_89
27th June 2020, 20:33
Ark servers are online again.

Jiro_89
27th June 2020, 20:39
Actually they'll be down for a few again here shortly. I'm taking them offline manually for a minute to force an Ark game update.

Khajera
28th June 2020, 01:51
Actually they'll be down for a few again here shortly. I'm taking them offline manually for a minute to force an Ark game update.
Okies

Khajera
4th July 2020, 00:24
Jiro, I feel like I'm a pest :( When you get to it.

Jiro_89
4th July 2020, 20:59
There seems to be some instability with the connection. I'll see if I can get some troubleshooting work done on the physical server today.

Khajera
21st July 2020, 01:45
Jiro when you get a chance please :D

Jiro_89
21st July 2020, 13:31
For an unknown reason the router has factory defaulted itself so all port forwards are off and I can't remote in to make changes. I may need to revisit setting up a pfsense router because the netgear nighthawk seems to be unreliable. I will see if I can stop by and add some ports so the Ark servers are accessible.

I may not have mentioned this before, but I keep the server at a family member's house in a nearby city 20 minutes away for fiber connection and one of the cheapest electricity rates in the country. So when the router/connection is having issues I typically can't do anything until I visit and troubleshoot what's going on.

Jiro_89
21st July 2020, 18:20
3 of the 4 servers are accessible again according to battlemetrics. I haven't confirmed in game.

Khajera
23rd July 2020, 02:07
Routers with a mind of their own. hehe Glad you have a family member willing to do that for you. I would be the one that would have everything, but my family would expect me to manage it too.

I figure you're busy and I'm the only one asking. That's why I say when you can get to it.

Jiro_89
25th July 2020, 22:38
Ark servers will be down for an hour or so for maintenance.

Khajera
8th August 2020, 18:51
Jiro,

They're down. Actually they've been down since the last time. It had an update when it was brought back up :(

Epimetheus
8th August 2020, 20:53
I just checked ingame, the Servers are online and have been for more than 12 hours. You might wanna try to connect via battlemetrics, the ip might have changed: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark?q=happydiggers&sort=score

Khajera
9th August 2020, 18:55
Will do Thanks Epi

Swimwagen
5th November 2020, 19:52
I'ts have been a while seens i played ark now.
But have all ark servers been shut down?

Jiro_89
5th November 2020, 19:58
All 4 PVE servers are online but the IPs may have refreshed since your last visit.

Jiro_89
7th December 2020, 19:00
The Starbound and Ark game servers are down. The router firmware has become corrupted, causing it to brick itself. The server will likely be down for most of today until I can get some time to troubleshoot or replace the router.

InsaneJ
7th December 2020, 19:11
The Starbound and Ark game servers are down. The router firmware has become corrupted, causing it to brick itself. The server will likely be down for most of today until I can get some time to troubleshoot or replace the router.

That sucks. Hope you'll be able to fix it without too much headache.

Jiro_89
8th December 2020, 00:43
It seems this firmware corruption type is a worst case scenario. The router is stuck in a quick succession boot loop so I can't get a connection on the ports to flash it. The router hardware appears undamaged and in good condition so I'm ordering a USB to TTL adapter to directly interface with the board for further troubleshooting. It should arrive quickly. I've also ordered a new router as a backup so one way or another this should be resolved, but it may take a few days.

Jiro_89
12th December 2020, 03:34
Game servers are back online.

Metamorfos
2nd February 2021, 12:41
All Ark servers are down.

Jiro_89
2nd February 2021, 23:41
Back up as of a few hours ago. Thanks.

Metamorfos
7th February 2021, 00:04
Valguero down.

Jiro_89
7th February 2021, 03:13
Back up 15 mins after outage. Are you online when it's happening? And if so, anything in particular that you're doing in game when it happens?

Metamorfos
7th February 2021, 10:59
I was online when it happened. I had just recovered my corpse from the Aberration cave and got safely back home in my base in the middle of the map. I was releasing cryopodded dinos after the journey. Server crashed after I released 3 or 4 dinos from their cryopods.

Upon trying to rejoin the server today, my survivor also seems to be gone. It is asking me to create a new survivor : /

EDIT1: We released some more dinos from their cryopods in the exact same spot. No issues.

Also:

Managed to drag my body out of Aberration zone. Let's see if this fixes things.

EDIT2: I killed myself and tried joining again. Still can't use my original character I started with. I'm just gonna remake my character. I don't have that many dinos imprinted yet anyways.

Metamorfos
12th February 2021, 18:42
Server needs to be updated for us to be able to join (Love event).

Jiro_89
12th February 2021, 18:51
Server needs to be updated for us to be able to join (Love event).

I've started an update cycle on the servers. They should be back up soon with the correct version.