PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to TnFC

Flobilbo
24th August 2016, 01:45
When I try to connect to TnFC it won't allow me and it says 'Mod Rejections [FMLMod:inpure:core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9}]" And i have donated

Heptagon_ru
24th August 2016, 06:45
Maybe the modpack+server was updated while you was out? Check that your share code is correct, the latest one is on the Servers page (https://happydiggers.net/content.php?117&tabid=107).

InsaneJ
24th August 2016, 14:42
Thanks for donating :)
The automated system should have whitelisted you and put you in the correct user groups. However this does not always work. I will check and confirm this when I get home from work tonight and make changes as needed.

In the mean time please check the TnFC version we are using and the share code on the page Heptagon linked to. From your message I think you're using a different (perhaps newer) version of TnFC.

Rainnmannx
25th August 2016, 03:24
I think it may say it needs updated and you need to say no, as long as you use the correct share code it should be good to go.

persianpenname
28th August 2016, 02:39
Another thing to bear in mind is that Journeymap is being weird - I can't download it from the ATLauncher at all, so I just took it out of my download list entirely and popped in Rei's Minimap as a replacement, and that seems to have worked out pretty well.

InsaneJ
28th August 2016, 10:08
If people have issues with Journeymap, attached is the one I'm using with TnFC 2.16.4