PDA

View Full Version : RJS1997

ligemyster
28th June 2012, 04:14
I believe RJS1997 deserves to become a new mod. he will always do the right thing and who know whats right and wrong better then RJS since he has been part of dom's servers since the very first one. If u believe he should become a mod post a comment. :)

TombRaider271
28th June 2012, 04:30
Rj is a very close friend and is always there for me and my friends when i need him, therefore i believe RJS deserves to be a mod more than anybody else. :)

demman8
28th June 2012, 05:03
I had believed he would be one, until today. He does not follow what a mod says, and accuses people of lying even after proof. He also found dom's opinions were wrong.

ligemyster
28th June 2012, 05:26
I had believed he would be one, until today. He does not follow what a mod says, and accuses people of lying even after proof. He also found dom's opinions were wrong.

he doesn't believe you because he has heard different and if he chooses not to listen to your rule don't have to be a spaz about it and jail us.

demman8
28th June 2012, 05:31

he doesn't believe you because he has heard different and if he chooses not to listen to your rule don't have to be a spaz about it and jail us.

As I said earlier, it's because even though what I said, you would do the opposite. When a higher rank says "Don't use the exploit till I see proof that Dom, j, or wordie said you can" You don't use it...

ligemyster
28th June 2012, 06:19
You know demman i am sorry about all the trouble i cause i should of been more respectful please forgive me

TombRaider271
29th June 2012, 06:02

Plz demman like you care about the rules perhaps you remembers who spawned the magma cubes in summer shore, hint:look in the mirror.

demman8
29th June 2012, 08:46

Plz demman like you care about the rules perhaps you remembers who spawned the magma cubes in summer shore, hint:look in the mirror.

Lol, that was a joke... And rj and I (The people who spawned them) Were also the people who killed them.

TombRaider271
30th June 2012, 10:55

Lol, that was a joke... And rj and I (The people who spawned them) Were also the people who killed them.

They happened to kill PEOPLE tyvm

demman8
30th June 2012, 17:09

They did? I don't recall that.
They happened to kill PEOPLE tyvm

ZelphorMC
30th June 2012, 21:54
Lol, if you get killed by magma cubes you must fail pretty hard...

DOM
30th June 2012, 23:22
Lol, if you get killed by magma cubes you must fail pretty hard...

Or have bad lag...

TombRaider271
30th June 2012, 23:41
or you know get ganged by about ten when you are on a bridge you know the usual....
[hr]
And regardless if i failed or not mods are not supposed to spawn magma cubes everywhere because thats just plain retarded and he did it to piss us off because news flash thats who demman is....

InsaneJ
2nd July 2012, 13:00
RJS, right now we're not hiring any new mods. We just got a new one and we would like to see him in action first ;) I will put you on the short list and when we're looking for new mods again we'll take you into consideration.

Dothecreeper12
2nd July 2012, 23:13
Rj is one of my closest minecraft friends he is nice and helpful and always puts everyone before himself i believe he deserves to be a mod.

Ryanyo007
10th July 2012, 00:24
Rj is one of my best friends in real life and he is respectful and a very nice guy I've known him for a very long time and he's a big impact on this server let alone he has been on this server since the first server and he introduced me into this server and look at where I am now I have gave it my all to be this mod and I think he would be a amazing addition to the mod family

The_Super_Pig
15th July 2012, 18:33
I would think that RJ should be a mod, but there's one problem. Mods dont grief. I greatly believe that, even though RJ is so trustworthy and whatnot, he griefed Ryan's house in distinction. I may be mistaken, but there was some solid proof. The door to Ryan's house was blocked with chests locked by RJ and there were other signs of the house being griefed sucjmh as multiple plants placed outside and inside the house. Plants like trees and cactus. Someone else could of done the plants, but only RJ or a mod could of locked the chest in RJs name. I havent been on lately since I dont have a minecraft account yet, and I've been using jollys to visit the server. So the damage to Ryan's house might have been fixed since my last visit to distinction, but if it hasn't I suggest further investigation in this to price RJs guilt or innocence.

InsaneJ
15th July 2012, 19:40
Too bad a vague statement of a known griefer doesn't carry much weight around here.

So what I'm going to do is: I'll ignore your post and lock this thread.