PDA

View Full Version : theift, pvp, greifing, swearing

damonlied
5th January 2017, 19:02
been playing on snapshot.happydiggers.net:25566

player theorm_ proceeded to steal all our diamond and worth while mineables, destroy our homes, burn everything to the ground, and when we logged on, kill us sending us back to spawn, the day before, swearing at us and going on a rant, even going as far as to put up a nazi swastika close to spawn

Rainnmannx
5th January 2017, 19:46
Pvp, theft, and griefing is allowed on this server, although bad language is not, we will look into it, thanks.

InsaneJ
5th January 2017, 23:25
been playing on snapshot.happydiggers.net:25566

player theorm_ proceeded to steal all our diamond and worth while mineables, destroy our homes, burn everything to the ground, and when we logged on, kill us sending us back to spawn, the day before, swearing at us and going on a rant, even going as far as to put up a nazi swastika close to spawn
Just checked the logs. Theorm did not swear, at all. You, however, did use a bit of bad language.

Here's what a search for "fuck" tells us over the past couple of days:

find -name \*.gz -print0 | xargs -0 zgrep "fuck"
./2016-11-25-2.log.gz:[23:51:28] [Server thread/INFO]: <Lemon_Dropv2> I very much hope you gag on an acrylic cock, you clit slapping fuckdoll.
./2016-11-25-2.log.gz:[23:52:02] [Server thread/INFO]: <Lemon_Dropv2> I'm fully aware that you're a wretched shitlord, but holy christ, go fuck a meat grinder.
./2016-11-25-2.log.gz:[23:52:02] [Server thread/INFO]: <Lemon_Dropv2> Everyone says the only fucking you get is from your family members.
./2016-11-21-2.log.gz:[16:54:51] [Server thread/INFO]: <antonstore11> kom nu fuck otto hehe :d
./2016-12-16-1.log.gz:[03:43:23] [Server thread/INFO]: <creeper5py> fuck
./2016-12-16-1.log.gz:[03:43:23] [Server thread/INFO]: <xiRejectzx> fuck
./2017-01-03-2.log.gz:[23:17:48] [Server thread/INFO]: <Lemon_Dropv2> Go fuck your fleshlight, you lonely shitfalcon.
./2017-01-03-2.log.gz:[23:17:53] [Server thread/INFO]: <Lemon_Dropv2> Run along and go fuck yourself, you underprivileged, redneck, inbred porch monkey.
./2017-01-03-2.log.gz:[23:18:05] [Server thread/INFO]: <Lemon_Dropv2> Goddamnit that cake was mine, what the ass raping fuck is the matter with you?
./2017-01-03-2.log.gz:[23:18:37] [Server thread/INFO]: <Lemon_Dropv2> I'm encouraging you to shut your fucking noise hole, you unthinking bag of dicks.
./2017-01-03-2.log.gz:[23:18:38] [Server thread/INFO]: <Lemon_Dropv2> Compared with you, getting fucked by a chainsaw isn't so bad.
./2017-01-03-2.log.gz:[23:19:27] [Server thread/INFO]: <Lemon_Dropv2> Woah, I'ma cut you deep you crack smokin' fuckwit.
You almost didn't make the list, however when searching today's log:

grep -r "fuck"
latest.log:[17:26:57] [Server thread/INFO]: <DamonLied> the fuck dude

The best ones are those that report on others while breaking the rules themselves.

Keep in mind that the Snapshot server has different rules from all of our other servers. If you can't handle that, then don't play there. Please review our server rules on our Servers page (https://happydiggers.net/content.php?117&tabid=107). For now I guess we'll let you off with a warning ;)

Btw, could somebody please ban Lemon_Dropv2, creeper5py and xiRejectzx? Thanks!

Jiro_89
6th January 2017, 00:38
Btw, could somebody please ban Lemon_Dropv2, creeper5py and xiRejectzx? Thanks!

My pleasure.

damonlied
9th January 2017, 02:20
Well if you log in to everything you built being destroyed, everything you collected stollen, all your hidden supplies dug up and taken and being attacked and killed on sight by the guy who did it. A "what the fuck" is kind of in order. As for playing, if your servers are going to offer no protection to greefing and theft. And your rules page dosnt cover snapshot servers, it dosnt matter. Myself and leongon (the friend i was building with) dont want anything to do with your servers. Also. The user who destroyed our work is using a modded client. We had chests burried t deep under the one house, it was dug up and removed. Unless he felt like putting that much work to destroy someones. He was using an xray or a chest detecter mod

Jiro_89
9th January 2017, 03:49
Well if you log in to everything you built being destroyed, everything you collected stollen, all your hidden supplies dug up and taken and being attacked and killed on sight by the guy who did it. A "what the fuck" is kind of in order. As for playing, if your servers are going to offer no protection to greefing and theft. And your rules page dosnt cover snapshot servers, it dosnt matter. Myself and leongon (the friend i was building with) dont want anything to do with your servers. Also. The user who destroyed our work is using a modded client. We had chests burried t deep under the one house, it was dug up and removed. Unless he felt like putting that much work to destroy someones. He was using an xray or a chest detecter mod

It would be wise to read up on the rules of the next server you join before you get yourself into another similar scenario. We have protected Minecraft servers with very explicit rules which would have served your purposes better, had you taken a minute or two to look up information about the server you were playing on.

InsaneJ
9th January 2017, 08:33
That's right. Our snapshot server is pretty much the wild west. Very much unlike our other servers. There are a few reasons for this:

People kept asking us for a server where they could go nuts, PVP, grief, etc.
Because the server runs snapshots, protection from grief is not available in the form of plugins or mods. It simply does not exist. If you can't enforce your rules, there's no point in having them.
There are no tools to undo grief/theft for Minecraft snapshots and we really aren't looking forward to having to manually restore people's stuff and try to figure out who griefed what.

Also the Snapshot server broadcasts messages into chat telling people to read the server rules. You clearly did not do that.

Look, it sucks this happened to you. But if you want to play on a safe server, pick one of our other servers. Those are all protected and rules are enforced there. Like Jiro said, take a minute or two to read our servers page and see what those servers are about.

Rainnmannx
9th January 2017, 14:29
Where are you saying the rules are not posted?
This is where they are.