PDA

View Full Version : FreebieTFC is down!

lolltroll183
19th February 2017, 14:25
I hope by now the admins know this and are already fixing it, but as I've seen no progress (don't mean to be mean towards anyone), I'll just in case make this post.

So yeah, like the title says - FreebieTFC is down.

If I try to connect directly then it will just load forever.
If i try to connect through the lobby then it displays this message:
Exception Connecting: ReadTimoutException : null

I hope this'll be fixed soon.

Thanks

(also in the lobby the portals plugin seems to be down, cos the ice from portals has melted.)

Endmord
19th February 2017, 19:23
I hope by now the admins know this and are already fixing it, but as I've seen no progress (don't mean to be mean towards anyone), I'll just in case make this post.

So yeah, like the title says - FreebieTFC is down.

If I try to connect directly then it will just load forever.
If i try to connect through the lobby then it displays this message:
Exception Connecting: ReadTimoutException : null

I hope this'll be fixed soon.

Thanks

(also in the lobby the portals plugin seems to be down, cos the ice from portals has melted.)

Mhh, still down. It seems like server is not completely offline. Server is still running but with huge issue, so no one can join.

Elbe97
19th February 2017, 19:59
Mhh, still down. It seems like server is not completely offline. Server is still running but with huge issue, so no one can join.

It seems that just the Freebie TFC and Lobby servers are down, or at least the donor servers' dynmaps work.

I was able to join the lobby today in the morning and also I saw J on the donor server dynmap, I am convinced that there is a good reason for the servers to be inaccessible, as well as it'll be fixed soon :cool:

InsaneJ
19th February 2017, 20:32
The Lobby and freebie TFC servers are up again.

PolyRocs
13th March 2017, 21:59
Is the server down?

InsaneJ
13th March 2017, 23:31
No, server is up.