PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in jail on 1 minute

AWeeden920
28th March 2017, 09:24
Hello there..

Right so i went off and then came back 3 hours later and was put in jail for 4 hours for language.. That doesn't bother me.. The thing that I'm annoyed with is.. That its on 1 minute and I'm stuck there its not going out and i cant tp out using /server freebietfc or reconnecting or using the lobby ip :/

Thanks
Aaron

InsaneJ
28th March 2017, 09:43
Hello there..

Right so i went off and then came back 3 hours later and was put in jail for 4 hours for language.. That doesn't bother me.. The thing that I'm annoyed with is.. That its on 1 minute and I'm stuck there its not going out and i cant tp out using /server freebietfc or reconnecting or using the lobby ip :/

Thanks
Aaron
It's a jail, you're not supposed to be able to leave while you serve your time.

Idle time is not counted, otherwise people would just leave and come back a couple of hours later.

Jail is meant as punishment for you and entertainment for everybody else who does follow the rules.

Deal with it.

AWeeden920
28th March 2017, 10:08
the thing is i have waited for the 4 hours.. i keep logging in and it just says you have wait 1 minute.. but it isnt going down it has bugged out.. Can you please try to fix this

InsaneJ
28th March 2017, 10:42
Right. I've unjailed you and you are currently on the FreebieTFC server. That solves this issue.