PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal For TCG_Sckupz

Sckupz
11th April 2017, 03:53
Hello my name is Sckupz I believe I was falsely banned for griefing. I am not sure when I started to play on the server but I remember I left for personal reasons as a family member of mine had recently died. If I mistaking griefed with out knowing I would be happy to help repair the damage. It makes me a bit mad to see me falsely banned as I have ran and helped ran community and it pained me to see people banned for false reasons. I also respect the servers rules and I respect the time and effort it does into making a community as I've spent time and effort into making some my self. I hope this gets resolves.

Best regards,
Sckupz

Jiro_89
11th April 2017, 04:05
Which game and what server were you originally banned from?

Sckupz
11th April 2017, 04:17
Which game and what server were you originally banned from? I was banned from freebietfc

Rainnmannx
11th April 2017, 06:24
In game name?

Rainnmannx
11th April 2017, 06:38
Back on 7th March 2016, under your previous name, Bvlletproofgamer, you were banned for stealing an anvil. Have any additional info you would like to add about this?

Sckupz
11th April 2017, 06:53
Back on 7th March 2016, under your previous name, Bvlletproofgamer, you were banned for stealing an anvil. Have any additional info you would like to add about this? An anvil? Cant recall if I did Id be happy to give it back as I wouldnt have ment to I would also like to be given another chance

InsaneJ
11th April 2017, 08:41
Hello my name is Sckupz I believe I was falsely banned for griefing. I am not sure when I started to play on the server but I remember I left for personal reasons as a family member of mine had recently died. If I mistaking griefed with out knowing I would be happy to help repair the damage. It makes me a bit mad to see me falsely banned as I have ran and helped ran community and it pained me to see people banned for false reasons. I also respect the servers rules and I respect the time and effort it does into making a community as I've spent time and effort into making some my self. I hope this gets resolves.

Best regards,
Sckupz

And I would like it if people would not accuse us of falsely banning them AND others. That's really a terrible way to start your ban appeal.

Heptagon_ru
11th April 2017, 09:47
Here is the proof (https://happydiggers.net/showthread.php?1384-Warned-players-and-banlist&p=15233&viewfull=1#post15233), clearly showing an intended grief. I'm also eager to hear any explanations, including about false ban accusations.

Rainnmannx
12th April 2017, 00:45
Gave you a second chance, and you lied.

[me -> TCG_Sckupz] did you start off with anything in inventory?
[TCG_Sckupz -> me] only copper stuff I made before I left no anvil so
[me -> TCG_Sckupz] Did you check your back slot? sometimes its hard to see the anvil there
Freebie.TFC[g][t-12h] TCG_Sckupz: I did
[me -> TCG_Sckupz] and there wasnt one?
[TCG_Sckupz -> me] no
[TCG_Sckupz -> me] again feel free to tp to me IM at my house you can check

InsaneJ
12th April 2017, 11:25
For those curious (like myself), the ID for a red steel anvil is 226:7 which is what was shown in RX's screenshot. This proves the griefer had a red steel anvil in his inventory while he said he only had some copper stuff. Lying is bad mmmmkay?