PDA

View Full Version : Server Rule does not apply to Admins?! Lets stay friendly, please ;)

Aylja
30th April 2017, 20:59
Maybe its a bad Idea to post my story here, but Jiro, we seems to play mostly on different times so we never can talk ingame. ;)

It goes all about water Bubbles on the Center Map. We got 2 of them on the whole map. I always wanted to build inside a bubble but never had the opportunity. Im maybe not the only one.

One day i could finally start my expedition to the first Bubble,.. and found this:

Well, ok the Admin claimed the whole Bubble for themselves. "It's ok, there is another Bubble" - I think. So my dream is not destroyed yet.

As soon i reached the Second Bubble i was nearly glad. "Yeah, free place to build!" - I Think. But no, what is this?! A Foundation and Beds on top?! Ok, the Admin already started to build here too and before they claim the whole Bubble TOO, i build my small Base.

I tried to get not too close so my defensive plants dont reach the admins if they spawn. I didnt destroyed anything and didnt get too close because i didnt want to make the Admin mad about me xD, but claimed a small area for me inside this Bubble 2.

BUT!!! The Admins still got mad, because they cant claim the whole Bubble anymore. And this is what happened next:

Of course we got raided. Sure, they want the Area for themselves, i thought. Nope, after they raided us, they build in the whole Bubble Concrete Foundations and a Sign like this:

Ok, THIS is pure player harrassment for me! I never tried to spawn kill you, thats why i keeped my plants out of range. I just wanted to prevent you claiming the whole last bubble like the other bubble or caves, so me and other player/tribes can use it too.

I want to stay friendly and i dont know how to understand your harrassment. Of course YOU are the Admin, and YOU can do whatever u want, but please dont block every underwater bubble on the map. We can share ;)

I hope you can understand my position and stay friendly (youre normally such a nice person at administration), so we can act more together instead of fighting each other. Please!! ;)

Thanks for reading.

Jiro_89
30th April 2017, 23:44
Picture this: I come home after a long day due to a funeral I was attending and find that I can't access one of my beds because a tribe decided to put turrets up to block all access to it.

Instead of approaching us politely in a civil manner you setup turrets to block us. That's an aggressive stance and is PvP orientated. I responded in kind. The time zone thing is a non issue, you obviously have the capability to use the HappyDiggers forums, why not private message me? Heck you could have even just placed a sign there saying you'd like us to move so you could take the bubble. Maybe I've got too much official PvP instincts running through my veins, but you have to admit setting up turrets the way you did with no other structures there of yours was a deliberate block.

Just because I'm an admin doesn't mean I don't have to follow the rules, rules that I established. Coming on here and saying that the rules don't apply to HappyDiggers staff is nonsense and a reach. I don't see how this is harassment as you threw the first stone and we retaliated. I don't have a problem with removing the foundations as I think I got my point across, we will not be pushed around. We have no problems being friendly with other tribes, but when you take an aggressive stance in PvP against us there will be consequences, we won't just sit back and take it.

Aylja
1st May 2017, 00:28
I come home after a long day due to a funeral I was attending and find that I can't access one of my beds because a tribe decided to put turrets up to block all access to it.

I didnt know that structures blocks from spawning at this range?! Oo, im sry for that. Didnt want to.

why not private message me?

That's a good question. I didnt thought about this option. my fault.

I don't see how this is harassment as you threw the first stone and we retaliated

For me its pure harrassment. If its pvp, u could just destroy our base and claim the bubble. But instead u place foundation and a sign and start laughing at us (feeling like).

We have no problems being friendly with other tribes, but when you take an aggressive stance in PvP against us there will be consequences, we won't just sit back and take it.

It was never an intention to take an aggressive stance. I only wanted to prevent you from blocking the second bubble. But u did it anyway. So lets find a friendly and humanity way and work togehter.

I dont want to start a war and it seems u wont too, if its not necessary.

Jiro_89
1st May 2017, 00:32
Foundations have been removed. And since you removed my beds I had to take an ichthy to the bubble to remove the foundations, well he died to a mosa while parked outside. So that's nice. Next time send us a message or something instead of setting up turrets first.

Aylja
1st May 2017, 00:44
Thanks for removing. Now we and other Tribes have access to a water Bubble. "Yeah!" ;) Well, think we all learned from this. Which lvl was the Itchy? Of course we would give u a new one. As i said, it was never intended to be aggressive.

We want to keep friendly. Next time i will private message you. And please dont think this bad. We dont want to harm anyone.

Jiro_89
1st May 2017, 00:49
Don't worry about the ichthy. Seems like I lose them all the megalodons in my pen anyways.