PDA

View Full Version : base got fully wiped by Flappy and gamerstieno1

Progamer192
7th August 2017, 21:53
they destroyed everything and killed all my dino's, which were on passive. while killing my dino's flappy renamed his dino's with a nickname to cyberbully me again, the same reason as the older thread: https://happydiggers.net/showthread.php?2485-I-just-got-banned .
This is a video of me joining the server after the raid: https://youtu.be/YCGYxzJ5Kbc

Gamerstieno1
8th August 2017, 01:45
You already warend for lying
Dind read his tribelogg i dind do it but i will make my own report lucky i record it

Jiro_89
9th August 2017, 00:54
Stijns and Flaps have both been banned from all Ark servers. Flaps was banned for killing the passive dinos, among other things. Stijns was banned for disrespecting a staff member and harassment. The base wipe allegation is null, you lost thatch housing. We've talked NUMEROUS times to you about using stone and metal.

The lost wyverns can be reimbursed. Please outline the sex and the level of the wyvern hatched in an accompanying post and I'll see about getting you replacement wyverns.

Flaps
9th August 2017, 01:01
Stijns and Flaps have both been banned from all Ark servers. Flaps was banned for killing the passive dinos, among other things. Stijns was banned for disrespecting a staff member and harassment. The base wipe allegation is null, you lost thatch housing. We've talked NUMEROUS times to you about using stone and metal.

The lost wyverns can be reimbursed. Please outline the sex and the level of the wyvern hatched in an accompanying post and I'll see about getting you replacement wyverns.
Thank you so much for the ban!
Hahaha i remember my first ban,
for the people who dont know the reason about my first ban,
i will explain: Raping babys... a joke but these old men from Happydiggers cant laugh with it hahahaha
I extually found a much much better server also a dutch one where they actually speak dutch and not some broke english LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,
So thanks for the ban and all have not a good day
see ya

Progamer192
9th August 2017, 01:14

I will post that later on this week since I'm busy with vacationwork, and about my base, it was fully metal, you can ask vik and DC3 if you don't believe me, since my base was/will be rebuilded in a cave the ground was uneven so I used thatch to even it out, about 1k+ thatch floors were used in this progress. After all thanks to ban them, I'm sure the server will be more enjoyable now for everyone :D

Jiro_89
9th August 2017, 08:26
I will post that later on this week since I'm busy with vacationwork, and about my base, it was fully metal, you can ask vik and DC3 if you don't believe me, since my base was/will be rebuilded in a cave the ground was uneven so I used thatch to even it out, about 1k+ thatch floors were used in this progress. After all thanks to ban them, I'm sure the server will be more enjoyable now for everyone :D

How can it be fully metal and still have a tribe log filled to the brim with thatch foundation messages?

InsaneJ
9th August 2017, 08:53
Thank you so much for the ban!
Hahaha i remember my first ban,
for the people who dont know the reason about my first ban,
i will explain: Raping babys... a joke but these old men from Happydiggers cant laugh with it hahahaha
I extually found a much much better server also a dutch one where they actually speak dutch and not some broke english LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,
So thanks for the ban and all have not a good day
see ya

And yet, for all your tough talk and pitiful insults, you still try to come back to our server.

Progamer192
9th August 2017, 10:52
How can it be fully metal and still have a tribe log filled to the brim with thatch foundation messages?
Al lot of the thatch foundations around the base were destroyed and since I have so many thatch foundations, used as parking spot for my dino's, it's not really a wonder that my tribe log is filled with them

Vikusha
9th August 2017, 17:43
I have visited Progamer Base before it got raided. It was indeed a metal house build on thatch floor that spread out. It would have made no sense if he built a thatch structure on top of metal foundations lol.:p

Jiro_89
9th August 2017, 20:35
I will still need a list of the wyverns as I described in an earlier reply. I'll also need a structure breakdown of the metal base so that I can reimburse you those pieces as well.

Progamer192
9th August 2017, 21:04
I will still need a list of the wyverns as I described in an earlier reply. I'll also need a structure breakdown of the metal base so that I can reimburse you those pieces as well.
Wyverns: lvl 88 lightning, 264 fire and poison, 288 ice. Metal base: 25 metal foundations, the walls were 9 high (for both floors, first floor 3 high, 2nd floor 6 high cause I had an industrial forge in there) so that makes 180 walls total. Then 25 ceilings for roof and 22 for second floor (total of 47 ceilings) to get to the second floor, I used 3 metal stairs to get there. If there is anything you can do about the 343.6 armor argentavis saddle, that would be awesome, if you allowed it I will get another 5k metal ingots (same price as I bought it from pizza before)

Thanks a lot for doing this :D

Jiro_89
10th August 2017, 00:39
Any structures inside lost as well? You mentioned an industrial forge, was that destroyed too?

Progamer192
10th August 2017, 03:01
Any structures inside lost as well? You mentioned an industrial forge, was that destroyed too?
Well yes everything is gone, I had an (s+) industrial forge, (s+) industrial grinder, (s+) generator, (s+) fabricator, chemestry bench, item collector, (s+) industrial grill, 2 (s+) refrigerators, 3 (s+) airco's, the hatchery, 3 (s+) beds, 1 (s+) turret, 11 metal chests and a metal bookshelf. Also 1 s+ vertical cable and an s+ outlet, also 2 wall trophy mounts with the alpha rex and alpha deathworm trophy inside. I will never forget the alpha rex battle since it was a lvl 232 xD.

Progamer192
10th August 2017, 03:02
Wyverns: lvl 88 lightning, 264 fire and poison, 288 ice. Metal base: 25 metal foundations, the walls were 9 high (for both floors, first floor 3 high, 2nd floor 6 high cause I had an industrial forge in there) so that makes 180 walls total. Then 25 ceilings for roof and 22 for second floor (total of 47 ceilings) to get to the second floor, I used 3 metal stairs to get there. If there is anything you can do about the 343.6 armor argentavis saddle, that would be awesome, if you allowed it I will get another 5k metal ingots (same price as I bought it from pizza before)

Thanks a lot for doing this :D noticed 1 mistake, there were only 179 walls cause I had an s+ double door. Everything I made was s+.

Jiro_89
10th August 2017, 05:52
All items, structures, and dinos compensated. Structures and items are in a metal chest locked to your tribe. Note that the wyverns are on passive in your cave.

Progamer192
10th August 2017, 08:49
All items, structures, and dinos compensated. Structures and items are in a metal chest locked to your tribe. Note that the wyverns are on passive in your cave. thanks a lot :D