PDA

View Full Version : got banned for "language"

DeutschWarze
15th September 2017, 23:30
Hey,
Me and Loke_The_Champ skyped together with Skype, then came his little sister in and annoyed us. We wanted to say her something in French because she doesn't do Latin like us and we thought its were funny to read something French to her, althought we cannot speak it. But then she annoyed more and more and Loke said that I should send him a french insult, which should be by the way more funny than offensive, so I used Google Translate to translate from German to French, but then I sent instead to skype it into the Minecraft-Chat so everyone could read it. I am very sorry for that because I were already one hour in jail and that was already a pain and then getting a second time in less than one day feels really bad, I write this, to eventually shorten the time. I hope you will because, as already said, i feel very stupid because i could get jailed 2 times in less than one day.

DeutschWarze

Jiro_89
16th September 2017, 10:33
Deutschwarze - Jailed for 2 hour for language.

[15:05:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]DeutschWarze: Vous jouez à votre gode de baguette Elborax
[15:06:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]DeutschWarze: sorry
[15:06:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]Loke_The_Champ: facepalm
[15:06:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]Loke_The_Champ: please
[15:06:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]Loke_The_Champ: please dont jail him again
[15:06:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]DeutschWarze: Elephants never forget
[15:06:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]DeutschWarze: so
[15:16:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jail[g]DeutschWarze: We have written in French for fun. This can not be an accident

[15:24:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jail[g]DeutschWarze: We talked about it in Skype and his little sister is learning French at school.
[15:24:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Jail[g]DeutschWarze: And then he said I should send him a French insult because his little sister annoyed him.

[15:05:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]DeutschWarze: Vous jouez à votre gode de baguette Elborax

Translation:
[15:05:57] [Client thread / INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC [g] DeutschWarze: You play your Elborax wand dildo

I don't care if you meant that message to be private. It's a message about a respected member of our community. You weren't banned. RainnMannx just doubled your jail sentence to 2 hours as per our rules. However, given the circumstances I'm inclined to just ban you and be done with it.

Elbe97
16th September 2017, 18:53

If only the player sent this message once. The exact same message was sent a couple of chat lines before this one, just missing "the recipient" - i.e. "Elborax" at the end of it.

Elbe97
17th September 2017, 21:48
And took this screenshot of another "mistake" or whatever is it going to be called by DW again (yes, I got fed up with the guy a little bit more than I should)
(Sept 17th, circa 20:40 CEST - took the screenie a bit after the message took place)

Then I just pulled a random client log since I was going to delete some of them, found this one from September 5th:
(/me commands are displayed with * before the respective player's nickname, I did not die for real; time is in CEST)

[19:52:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]DeutschWarze: Go Away or digh

[19:52:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ~ [Home]

[19:52:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * Elborax died

[19:52:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]DeutschWarze: die

[19:52:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[local][vip] Elborax: are you guys fans of randomness?

[19:52:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[local][vip] Elborax: dadaism?

[19:53:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]toniovd: R.I.P. Elborax

[19:53:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[local]Loke_The_Champ: i just had too much ladders

[19:53:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[local][vip] Elborax: and too many other things

[19:53:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]toniovd: 4 black steel ingots made .... a gazilion more to go

[19:53:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * DeutschWarze is cool

[19:53:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Freebie.TFC[g]DeutschWarze: uhh thanks :D

[19:53:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * Elborax is cooler

[19:53:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TONESS left the game.

[19:53:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * toniovd is realizing how much work he has

[19:53:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * DeutschWarze is the god of god bitch

Jiro_89
18th September 2017, 08:18
Deutschwarze this is your only opportunity to speak up about your actions. I know you've viewed this thread since my post.

Jiro_89
8th November 2017, 08:01
Deutschwarze has been banned for breaking rule 1 on multiple occasions.