PDA

View Full Version : Herobrine

qlx_extron
20th July 2012, 23:08
um please can u get rid of herobrine from the server ask marius49, KR34, Dothecreeper they all saw herobrine:exclamation:

ZelphorMC
21st July 2012, 00:58
Which one?
Towny or Vanilla?

InsaneJ
21st July 2012, 01:50
Also, why?

aleobooby
27th July 2012, 22:07
I remember someone was talking about the would place a torch behind then and it would turn into a redstone torch when the turned around. They kept turning around and checking dynamap and no one was near him. he got freaked out.

TheTiftster
10th August 2012, 03:32
I remember someone was talking about the would place a torch behind then and it would turn into a redstone torch when the turned around. They kept turning around and checking dynamap and no one was near him. he got freaked out.

O_O
if he turns all the lights in the fleet into redtorches we could have a serious mob issue...

TombRaider271
11th August 2012, 05:59
Hello yes the torch issue was me... That was Mar screwing with me
I was mining and all my torches behind were now redstone and i was like
O.O

demman8
11th August 2012, 18:45
lol. Marius marius marius....

Alturia10
24th August 2012, 06:35
I've seen Herobrine too. (in Towny) In fact, HE TRIED TO KILL ME BEFORE!!! Also I've been noticing weird incidents happening to me and my friends that very well could be Herobrine related! (Examples: Dewott being killed with a chicken with red eyes shooting arrows [I have to admit, that's kinda funny,] a zombiepigman with red eyes killing me, me actually seeing herobrine cause a storm and try to strike me with lighting [he can do that].) Me and my friends have had enough of him, we are having an emergency meeting on 8/23 (also for my town Utopia). I will hunt Herobrine down! (if I can, and if he doesn't kill me while I'm at it)