PDA

View Full Version : Unban request

walther100
18th April 2019, 22:56
Good evening.

It was year 2014 when I played in HappyDiggers TFC server. I remember I found some unclaimed town/base in some mountain. I was greedy and I decided to steal everything that the base had in its storages and hid the stolen stuff underneath my own base. Got banned probably two days after this incident. I don't exactly remember whose base it was, but im sorry for him/her and the server about my actions. So here I am asking for an unban to your TFC server and for another chance.

-Walther100

InsaneJ
18th April 2019, 23:01
Relevant post from Warned players and banlist thread:
https://happydiggers.net/showthread.php?1384-Warned-players-and-banlist&p=9113&viewfull=1#post9113

Jiro_89
21st April 2019, 02:09
Typically I'd say no to this sort of request. Your deviance was severe in that items were deliberately stolen and hidden. It also directly affected other active players.

Seeing as I didn't find your name pop up anywhere else in the warning/ban thread and you owned up to what you did, I'm willing to give you a second chance. Your ban will be downgraded to a warning. This means that if you slip up and break a rule, no matter how minor, you will be permanently banned and you won't be able to appeal a 2nd time.

:approved