PDA

View Full Version : Rollback Valguero

Nem
3rd January 2020, 14:08
Hello,

Because of the last crash valguero did rollback for a couple hours and it did rollback to the point where i was on a wyvern in the air and i died and my body did despawn, is there somehow possible to roll it back? Because i had my full kit on me example my full tek gear exept helmet ( wich the chest costs 793 element to craft ) and my chibi reaper wich was almost level 3.

Happy New year everyone.

Nem
3rd January 2020, 23:02
Hello,

Because of the last crash valguero did rollback for a couple hours and it did rollback to the point where i was on a wyvern in the air and i died and my body did despawn, is there somehow possible to roll it back? Because i had my full kit on me example my full tek gear exept helmet ( wich the chest costs 793 element to craft ) and my chibi reaper wich was almost level 3.

Happy New year everyone.

Post can be ignored, to much people made progress today, i guess i can make it back.

Jiro_89
4th January 2020, 06:05
If any rollback happened today due to a game server crash, that would not be saveable. If the crash occurred and the server self-rebooted, this means the latest save was loaded so a newer save wasn't available. Saves are intervals of 30 minutes.