PDA

View Full Version : i changed my name and i am locked out of all my stuff

Sameh
24th April 2020, 04:17
my previous name was maxrex100 but now it's SamehBeder
and when i logged in after almost 2/3 years i noticed i can't use any of my stuff and i am locked out of all of them so help

LegendOfAir
24th April 2020, 06:14
my previous name was maxrex100 but now it's SamehBeder
and when i logged in after almost 2/3 years i noticed i can't use any of my stuff and i am locked out of all of them so help

Hey Sameh,

What game and server were you trying to access your stuff on?

Sameh
24th April 2020, 06:29
Hey Sameh,

the server ip tfc.happydiggers.net:4000
well and the game is TerraFirmaCraft

Sameh
25th April 2020, 06:21
Hey Sameh,

um hello ? can you help me?

Elbe97
25th April 2020, 09:12
Such change requires server administrator action. It cannot be done in the game client.

Be patient please.

InsaneJ
25th April 2020, 09:48
It's been one day. Believe it or not, we do have other things to do besides jumping on support cases :)

I've changed your names around in the Towny database. Let me know if you can access your Town again.

Sameh
25th April 2020, 19:59
It's been one day. Believe it or not, we do have other things to do besides jumping on support cases :)

I've changed your names around in the Towny database. Let me know if you can access your Town again.
i didn't demand a fix or anything i got no response and tried logging in to see if anything happened and nothing
i wouldn't have typed anything if i got a message saying i will check it out or any other respond
anyhow all is good thanks for your time and effort i can access my stuff thanks to you