PDA

View Full Version : TFC in MC1.18/1.20

Supersausage2
4th February 2024, 16:31
Hello everyone ive been gone for quite some years,after playing all the tfc modpacks avaible in 1.7,recently i discovered one of the poeple of the team of Bioxx that took over the original TFC mod Dries 007,has made TFC for newer version's of mc,and also saw there are a few new letsplay series on new TFC and create mod on Youtube,so i tried Serious Creepers modpack[SFC] 1.18 TFC,and had a look my self whats posseble in 1.20.1mc but there isnt much avaible for it yet,yet did manage to make a nice modpack for TFC in MC1.20.1,with TFC 3.1.3 FML 47.2.19 that works well with other mods has nei and a map and there is a instruction manual in youre menu tab that explains new TFC in general,with a few resource packs and shaders[custom music] it feels like a finished pack :D,much better then some other official modpacks on forge !,i was kinda thinking and hoping poeple at Happy Diggers where interrested in updating the old TFC 1.7 server,or maybe open a test server for 1.18 or 1.20 MC TFC,i am pretty sure alot of poeple would be interrested in playing it,[as real fan i definatly enjoyed it alot and feels like what TFC 2 should have been in 1.12]
as for the old server where noone wants to play anymore might be a good time to say goodbye,yes i know it is gonna take some time, work and trouble shooting ,but yet theres alot more posseble now then years ago, so could be a great time to start a fresh TFC server in a newer mc version. :sheep:Have a greatday sheers !