PDA

View Full Version : were has dom been???

Ryanyo007
13th February 2012, 06:47
ummm ok i was wondering were is dom???

because the last time he was on was the 4th but i was just wondering if he was going to do his sunday server update but i guess not but just wondering?

btw i renamed camelot to skyrim just for the confusion.:):):diamond:

wordie101
14th February 2012, 16:04
yeah where is dom hope he ok and only work keeping him busy

DOM
14th February 2012, 18:17
Ive been working. It's busy season at BOTH of my jobs... Workin double shifts everyday. Even weekends... I will release some new episodes soon, and I will try to be on the server as much ad I can in the near future.

wordie101
14th February 2012, 19:32
Ive been working. It's busy season at BOTH of my jobs... Workin double shifts everyday. Even weekends... I will release some new episodes soon, and I will try to be on the server as much ad I can in the near future.

ahhhh thought as much, well lets hope you get so chill time soon ;) the server misses you ...and its all going belly up :lol: :rolleyes: catch you soon

DOM
14th February 2012, 21:17
Belly up? Why?

wordie101
14th February 2012, 21:31
Belly up? Why?

Grifers at the mo and it was a exaggeration didn't mean that exactly ;)

Iv been griefed twice this week k2water and someone called Joe responsible
I'm away at mo so difficult to fox up on notebook

demigodchaos
15th February 2012, 00:13
I understand dom being gone if there are any issues though it can allways be placed on here or through the mail system on the server I do check on that every two or so days when I have the time out here if people are having issues.

InsaneJ
17th February 2012, 19:12
Dom, don't over do it. Even though you get lots of free time, having a burn-out is not good :B

As for grievers: I got grieved in RiverWood. The nether rack tower and the second bridge have been molested :(

Can someone install a mod that sets the grievers on fire without killing them? At least then they'd add enjoyment tot the server ;)

flyinginstyle
17th February 2012, 20:03
Dom, don't over do it. Even though you get lots of free time, having a burn-out is not good :B

As for grievers: I got grieved in RiverWood. The nether rack tower and the second bridge have been molested :(

Can someone install a mod that sets the grievers on fire without killing them? At least then they'd add enjoyment tot the server ;)

J, i've found out who griefed you and he'll be punished for it. posting a separate thread now :)